Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 pm
The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven woke at dawn, careful not to wake her daughter since she had returned to her old room and was now sharing it with Rowena. Rather than use the door and risk noise, she summoned her soulself and used it to transport herself to the kitchen, where she found the ingredients for pancakes and started cooking, using her telekinetic powers to mix the ingredients as well as juicing some oranges for juice.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena woke shortly after her mother left. Still feeling humiliated from the night before's confrontation with Shadow, she wrapped her blankets tighter around her and tried to block out the sunlight that was just starting to filter through her window.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:29 pm
After a somewhat restless night, Draco awoke in his room to it being coated in ice. "Damn it... Not again..." He had had a recurring nightmare over the last couple years that often caused his powers to overload in his sleep, leaving him somewhat exhausted, due to lack of mana. Forgoing his shirt, he made his way slowly to the main room.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos continued to sleep in, last night had been absolutely horrible and his brain needed a break from reality. Of course his dreams held no sanctuary, all of them were too crazy or not even there at all.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:56 pm
(Alright. Time to give a nice little treat to wet all you dogooders' whistles. Enjoy the chaos. Also, I'm gonna be trying some new so don't be alarmed.)

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

The new day rose upon Salvador like a crow raising its head to caw. The light from the sun creeped into his room and fell on his closed eyes, awakening him from his sleep. "Ay hijo de puta..." Salvador groaned as he covered his eyes. He had that feeling everyone gets when woken up abruptly. That feeling that of not wanting to leave the bed. In all honesty, the merc almost considered staying and making the towering penthouse his new home. It had almost everything he needed, but bigger. In the end, though, Salvador threw the thought out the window.

Salvador got out the bed and looked his clothes that had been lying on the ground. The merc knelt down and picked the clothes up. They were the same clothes he wore last night. Salvador sniffed the clothing and drew his head back. "Madre de Dios. I wonder if this place a had a wash machine." Salvador then thought about his assignment. He'd be testing the Titans pretty soon. But he had all day. Plenty of time to prepare. Taking the rest of his clothes off, Salvador looked about the penthouse until he found a wash machine and dryer. He turned the machine on and put his clothes inside and began the wash cycle. To pass the time, Salvador began his morning stretches and exercises...in the nude. Thankfully, no one was around this time. Once he was done, the wash machine began to dry his clothes. The drying process would probably take longer. Salvador saw this as an opportunity to get something to eat.

The mercenary made his way to the kitchen and fixed himself some breakfast. Salvador was surprised to see that none of the food in the refrigerator had expired, especially a plate of half eaten steak. He helped himself to whatever was in the fridge and leaving whatever kind of mess he wished. It was no reflection of Salvador's cleanliness. The mercenary just didn't find any point in cleaning up when the all the evidence was going to be destroyed in an explosion. After eating, Salvador went back to check on his clothes. Before making it to the wash machine, the merc found a peculiar piece of paper on next to the next to the toaster in the kitchen. "The toaster needs fixing and cleaning. sign..d**k." Salvador scratched his head in confusion. Who was d**k? A previous resident? The dryer was still running. "Might as well shower." Salvador went to the bathroom, which compared to his own, was big enough to play Frisbee in, and began showering. The merc took his time inside, almost forgetting the time. Salvador got out and went back to the dryer. The machine finally finished. He took his clothes out and got dressed. By now, the clocks were closing in on 12 o' clock. Salvador figured it was time to get things started. He went back to the bed where his stuff was. He unzipped the duffel bags and began readying his weapons. Salvador loaded his three guns; the P90, the SPAS-12 shotgun, and his giant revolver. He then began equipping the flashbang grenades to his torso along with the P90 submachine gun and ammo belts. The SPAS-12 shotgun rested on the side Salvador's back along with bis revolver. The taser staff was a different story. The staff itself was telescopic, making it very portable. Salvador found it useful to tuck the staff away on his side. Then, there was Salvador's trusty combat knife; the mercenary's last ditch weapon. And finally, there was the might flamethrower. Salvador eyed the deadly backpack full of liquid fire with delight. "I can't wait." He murmured to himself.

Salvador dragged the flame thrower out in the giant living room before decided it would have been more fitting to stash the heavy weapon in the kitchen. The mercenary then made one last trip back to his room. The helmet. Salvador looked at it with with apprehension. It just felt so strange. He knew who the helmet belonged to. But how did it wind up the weapon shop at Annie's? Salvador cast the thought aside and donned the metal helmet. For some reason, the mercenary felt just like him, except instead of wanting death, he felt like challenging it. Last there was the small spy camera that Mr. O gave Salvador. Salvador decided to place the small inconspicuous device on his chest.

The merc then picked up the remote detonator for the leader bombs and went out on the front porch of the penthouse. Salvador was now in clear daylight. Anyone with a satellite could spot him. Salvador knew this, but didn't feel threated. He waved at the sky and flipped the switch on the detonator. In an instant, chaos filled the streets below. civilians ran for their lives and building began to show signs to wearing destruction. In the end, the destruction created pointed to its master who proudly stood in early afternoon sunlight. "Come and get me Titanes!" Deadshot shouted before going back inside the penthouse and sitting down on a sofa in the of living room. Deadshot's seat faced the front door. "And now we wait." The merc said in a cloaked.

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Alarms suddenly blared throughout Titans' Tower. Rowena instantly teleported down to the monitor room at the sound. Every screen was filled with chaos, focusing on one armored and masked man in the center. Rowena plucked the comm link from her belt and spoke into it. "All Titans to the monitor room. We have a major situation. I want you in here ten minutes ago!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:19 am
Draco arrived in the monitor room rather quickly, despite his grogginess. It was fairly obvious he was still tired, but he was going to tough it out, if he had to. "What's the situation, Snow? Somethin' big, I take it?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:25 am
(Is this a new day?)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:31 am
((Yeah. It's the next day.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:28 pm
Ghost came into the monitor room though still with out his costume and his eyes dark and baggy from the lack of sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Rowena pointed to the giant monitor. "What's it look like, Cry? I'd say this is something big, wouldn't you?" she asked sardonically. Suit up, both of you. Where's Star?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:11 pm
Draco looked up at the monitors and nodded, then answered. "I think she's still exhausted from yesterday. It might be best to let 'er stick around here." In truth, he wasn't in much better shape, but he knew he could tough it out. Star, unfortunately, didn't quite have the endurance he did. "So, what's the plan? Just suit up and head there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Rowena nodded. "Yes. Suit up and head over. Star and Raven can stay here and help out over the comm link."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:04 pm
"Alright. I might be a little bit, since I'll need a cold shower to re-energize. My mana still feels really drained. I'll only be about 10 minutes, then I'll be ready to go with the car." Draco built up what energy he had to run to his room for a cold shower. As cold as his room was, it was created by his own mana, so it wouldn't replenish it near as quickly as a naturally cold environment. He stepped into the cold shower and stood in it the 10 minutes he had said, then suited up in his new cold-suit, and headed down to the car with his comm on his belt. "Headin' downstairs to the garage now, Snow."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:09 pm
(Remember guys. Deadshot set off the explosive around 12:00. I don't know how long the Titans need for rest but that's a long time for sleep...I guess. Point is, I intended for the explosion to go off at noon because i knew some of the Titans needed to get their stuff, like Ghost and Star. I was being considerate. You can change your stuff if you'd like.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:26 pm
(*ish waiting patiently*)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games