Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:10 pm
'I am?' She thought to him. 'Why am I back here? What's going on out there?'  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:16 pm
'I'm not sure, I think John brought you back....everybody is worried about you..." he said, still looking at the door 'what happened last night?' he asked, still unsure of last nights events.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:24 pm
'Liam was... the dark power went wild. I'm trying to... to seal it again... I won't be... able to wake up... not until...' She trailed off.

((Where'd Liam go?))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:33 pm
[~he's gonna go talk with the elders, didnt want to type everything he did though >.>]

"you sealed the darkness?!" he said, completely surprised by this "do you need any help? Is there anything I could do?" he asked, eager to want to help her out.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:42 pm
((Fair enough. I wouldn't either. ))

'D-didn't Liam inform you?' She asked. 'I... I can't keep this um... g-get John...'  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:48 pm
"I haven't talked to Liam since..." He stopped, he couldn't even remember the last time he had spoken with that man "ok...I'll find him..." He ran off and searched the ship for John.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 pm
John was in the control room, talking to the helmsman. Some of the crew members wanted to get out and walk around, but they didn't know if it was safe. John was telling them that it would probably be best to stay until they had gotten word that the war was officially over, but he allowed them to leave the ship as long as they stayed within the vicinity.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:21 am
Eviz arrived in the control rooma no found John "excuse me, John" he said, trying to get the mans attention "Hector called to me, she said she needed your help..."  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:27 am
((You ok cookies? ))

"What?" John said with some alarm. Quickly, he went to her room to see if she had woken up. He disregarded Farah and looked at her bed, only to see that she was still sleeping. "Damn it..." He muttered before turning to Eviz. "I thought you said Hector called me."

'Tell him... to tell you what he knows... I need to know what Liam has... has told him...' Hector told Eviz.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:57 am
[~yeah, I'm just really tired >.>]

Eciz followed close behind John, his eyes became fixed on Hector when they stepped inside her room. He looked to John when he spoke "he did..." Eviz stuttered out "she's asking you to tell me what Liam has told you..." He said, unsure by what she meant.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:11 am
((Ok then >.< ))

John was silent for a moment before letting out a sigh. "Tell her that Liam told us about the artifact, and Lance told him about it. Liam was trying to rush out the room to find it, and Lance had to get him to slow down and sort things out. Lance is taking a nap now though. It may be a week or a month before we actually go anywhere. Ask her if she can survive that long without food or anything." John told Eviz. "If we have to leave them behind to settle matters, I will."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:17 am
[~yeah, I better go to sleep soon]

Eviz nodded and began telling Hector everything John had said, even asking her if she would be able to survive without food.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:31 am
((Ok. Take care of yourself!))

'I probably won't last too long without food, but I'm sure it won't be too difficult to use magic to help food go down my throat.' Hector replied. 'Anyway, I think it might be best to leave Liam behind with Lance. Liam has to learn to take responsibility and he needs someone to watch him. Lance will be a little disappointed, but he'll be happy as long as we tell him the story and he sees the artifact eventually. I'm a little hesitant about Liam joining us anyway. He's been acting... odd. More so then usual ever since he was purified. I'm afraid that if he gets too wrapped up in this, he'll try to do something brash like attempt to become the new dark lord, even though it's already been proven that he doesn't have the willpower to hold back a mere fraction of it.' Hector sighed. 'Speaking of which, I want to talk to you about that after you tell John to send Lance a letter using the royal bird.'  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:16 pm
Farah raised an eyebrow at all the commotion but sat quietly, sill perched on the end of Hectors bed. She didn't fully understand what was going on but the fact that the Lord of Ander seemed to be dead to the world was more then enough to concern her.

With a sigh the Hannon woman crossed her legs and lent back against the wall, her eyes still fixed on Hector as if he were about to sit up any second and shout 'boo'.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:51 pm
Eviz turned to John and began to telling him what Hector had told him "...and he wants you to send Lance a letter with the royal bird" he finished.

[~sorry guys, busy day c:]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games