Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:27 pm
Oh I know the feeling. I grew up in the deep south on the Gulf of Mexico, the only way to cook -anything- was from scratch, so everything I cooked was as such. I actually started cooking yesterday, all the way up until around 2 pm myself. I don't mind baking bread though, I enjoy it. Made a few loaves and some rolls. Though I know one thing, I'm sick of pie...making pie, eating pie, -seeing- pie.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:30 pm
Heh, I'm the same way about turkey, Sub. Never have been able to eat it ever since I started helping grandma with Thanksgiving dinner. Especially since she made it my job to clean it out. x.x  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Otternavy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:20 pm
gah, I need to find out what's wrong with me. I've been posting waaaay too slowly. Even today, I had no major distractions, but it took me all day to finish that one post @_@  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:29 pm
SubonicXP
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all~ Hope you all pigged out .

I agree with this comment. Happy Thanksgiving everyone and hopefully you're all as stuffed as your Turkey was.(provided one was made at your dinner)

I'm certainly sitting at that point, right now. I feel like a turkey myself and I'm sitting here hugging my bf's stuffed frog and fighting off a stomachache from overeating.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:00 am
Okay, I figured out what was wrong with my internet. The auto-payment didn't go through. My bill is officially past-due. And because I don't get paid until a week past tomorrow, and that check is going to suck for more than one reason, as well as the money I already owe, I'm going to have troubles paying it.

In short, I may be losing my internet some time soon. I plan on getting it back as soon as possible, sacrificing all else as the need arises.

I hope this won't affect current events, as I assure all of you, this is only a temporary setback.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:01 pm
I'M ALIVE.

asdf. The thief had sold the computer ;~;
But I got it back now <3
/catches up with stuff  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:19 pm
DignityPower
I'M ALIVE.

But I got it back now <3
/catches up with stuff
Ah, welcome back. Congratulations on your victory in the Mundus.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:56 am
TerashiLeonGoken
DignityPower
I'M ALIVE.

But I got it back now <3
/catches up with stuff
Ah, welcome back. Congratulations on your victory in the Mundus.

thanks 8D XD  

DignityPower

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 pm
Ok, so I'm officially done moving into our new place! I'm still arranging furniture and will likely be doing so for the remainder of the night. And since I just now got internet hooked back up, I'll probably be popping in and out all night to try and catch up on anything I may have missed while I put my room in order. *only just finished getting the living room/dining room half-a** in order and is currently pretending the kitchen doesn't exist*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 pm
So, how is everyone doing these days?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:28 pm
Setting up in the new house. Oh and my brother just gave me a *insert generic religious winter holiday name here* present early. He got me a set of Keyblade pendants for my necklace!

Also, waiting for bf to get home from his cruise so he can come see the new place, finally.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 am
What? Is the word Christmas censored now? Christmas, Christmas, Christmas! No? Okay, Hanukkah! Nothing? Dang...um, Kwanza! Still nothing? Hm...Winter Solstice! Nope, not that either...oh well. I'm done being smart now, nice gift though.

Also, I'm trying to decide whether to save up for Super Mario 3D Land next or Mario Kart 7. Sucks being relatively poor. I'll probably get Mario Kart 7 if I realize enough people around here will be getting too. Yay online multiplayer~  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:49 pm
I want both of those, and like twenty other 3DS games, but I have to get the system first, and the way things are for me financially right now, internet's taking up the majority of my paycheck like it used to. <3

Also, ~/~ the police, I'll call it whatever I want. emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 pm
No, it's not censored, Sub. I just tend to avoid using it because it's not my holiday of choice. I'm Agnostic and don't really have a preference for religious holidays. I only celebrate most of them because my family does and I'm doing it for them.

*wearing the Fairy Stars pendant at school right now and wishing he could fix it since one of the teeth is bent for some reason*  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:15 pm
*drops a little necromancy over in the Chat subforum...*  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games