Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)
Introduce Yourselves! (Vote in the Poll!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you hear about the guild?
  A friend/ current member
  someone's signature
  The GGN recruting page
  Suggested guilds page
  Random Guild search
  Twitter or Facebook
  Other non gaia site
  one of those out of guild contests
View Results

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:51 am
ummm
...hi? >>  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:33 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
ummm
...hi? >>

Hi there I apologize for my rudeness in being gone. (It was a series of unfortunate events plus a loss of motivation that followed) sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Anyways, welcome to DTI (I hope you are still here) I'm Lief and I'm one of our VCs who usually is trying very hard to bring some life to this place (although not a lot here right now but hopefully with your help we can fix that)

Anyways I'm working on a few things right now, some of them are large changes and some are small, hopefully they will all be good changes. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything or if you just want to chat that's good too. I am here to help!!

So i'll see you on the island!!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:18 pm
Hey guys, Old member coming out from retirement and hoping to get back into it.
Been watching the new Digimon Tamer Tri anime and think it's amazing, would defiantly recommend to fans of the original series.
Also been playing a couple games, I've got Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth on my PsVita and just got the Digimon MMO on my pc.
All of this has reminded me how much I missed this place, I hope we can get some new life breathed into it and I'd be willing to help anyway I can  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:08 am
Doranak
Been watching the new Digimon Tamer Tri anime and think it's amazing, would defiantly recommend to fans of the original series.
Also been playing a couple games, I've got Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth on my PsVita and just got the Digimon MMO on my pc.
All of this has reminded me how much I missed this place, I hope we can get some new life breathed into it and I'd be willing to help anyway I can

Hey there, glad to have you, as you may have noticed it's pretty slow around here these days, but I'm up for drumming up some activity if you are haha. I'm Lief, honestly can't remember if we met in the past or not but we definitely were around at the same time long ago. How've you been?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:36 am
lief_7
Doranak

Hey there, glad to have you, as you may have noticed it's pretty slow around here these days, but I'm up for drumming up some activity if you are haha. I'm Lief, honestly can't remember if we met in the past or not but we definitely were around at the same time long ago. How've you been?

I'm dooing good man, how about you?
Yeah I'd do what I can to help when I have the time. I'm pretty busy these days, with working nights. I don't get much free time, even less now I've just got the new Final Fantasy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:34 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Yeah I'd do what I can to help when I have the time. I'm pretty busy these days, with working nights. I don't get much free time, even less now I've just got the new Final Fantasy sweatdrop

Ya I hear ya, I'm mostly on during the day myself because my family is at home and try not to be on when hanging out with them.

How's the new FF?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:59 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Ya I hear ya, I'm mostly on during the day myself because my family is at home and try not to be on when hanging out with them.

How's the new FF?

That's understandable, I'm lucky not really got any commitments apart from work. But hanging out with mates and playing games takes up allot of time as well.
OMG it's sooooooo good, looks beautiful and the battle mechanics are pretty swank. Only just on the first area and can already tell it's gonna eat allot of my time  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:05 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

How's the new FF?

That's understandable, I'm lucky not really got any commitments apart from work. But hanging out with mates and playing games takes up allot of time as well.
OMG it's sooooooo good, looks beautiful and the battle mechanics are pretty swank. Only just on the first area and can already tell it's gonna eat allot of my time

That's awesome, wish I had the time to play it, maybe i'll watch a let's play while i'm at work or something haha.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:11 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

How's the new FF?

That's awesome, wish I had the time to play it, maybe i'll watch a let's play while i'm at work or something haha.

I've been waiting for it for years. makes me so nostalgic from the old days of playing 7.
Was playing on my pc mainly before this came out. Just started the Digimon mmo which isn't actually that bad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:14 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

How's the new FF?

I've been waiting for it for years. makes me so nostalgic from the old days of playing 7.
Was playing on my pc mainly before this came out. Just started the Digimon mmo which isn't actually that bad

Ya it looked like a solid game from everything I saw on it.

The MMO is pretty good but I just got tired of it fast. We had/might still have a large group of people who played it. Even started a guild i think.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:19 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

How's the new FF?

The MMO is pretty good but I just got tired of it fast. We had/might still have a large group of people who played it. Even started a guild i think.

It's definitely got my vote for game of the year already, not that there's been much competition.
Yeah I reckon it would be better with a few people to play with, bit annoying how much it relies on the micro transactions.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:26 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

It's definitely got my vote for game of the year already, not that there's been much competition.
Yeah I reckon it would be better with a few people to play with, bit annoying how much it relies on the micro transactions.

Ya that's what i remember about it mostly. It took a long time to do anything for free.

btw I like the rotating sig you've got there  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:55 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Ya that's what i remember about it mostly. It took a long time to do anything for free.

Yeah but most mmo's are like that anyway.
Cheers dude, felt like I would be leaving the other out if not. Cheers for Gatomon by the way, just got to decide what to do with her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:07 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Cheers dude, felt like I would be leaving the other out if not. Cheers for Gatomon by the way, just got to decide what to do with her

That's fair, I just never got into paying in game to play the game. I prefer pay upfront then play through. Maybe DLC if it's an expansion or literally adds more to the game play. (Aka not partial games that you have to buy pieces to)

Ya i might have to do a rotating sig now with my main line or something haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:25 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

That's fair, I just never got into paying in game to play the game. I prefer pay upfront then play through. Maybe DLC if it's an expansion or literally adds more to the game play. (Aka not partial games that you have to buy pieces to)

Ya i might have to do a rotating sig now with my main line or something haha

Yeah you're right, the season pass for FF15 has four parts and the last part will be a co-op story. Only costs £20 and all  
Intro Thread (Come Here First!!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff