Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 am
(( @ killafrog- You can if you want.... Good night ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 am
Ummm... *is distracted by Dame's change of position* I... I don't remember. He told me, but I forgot.

*Velcore sticks his head out from under the table he'd curled up under and yawns widely*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:12 am
-scrunches nose cutely and gives a small giggle- Silly. -taps him with her fingers then realises where her hands are, flushes deeply- redface redface redface redface Karrie! -quickly removes her hands and then doesn't know what to do with them- I...I am so sorry! How...embarrassing for me... -downcasts eyes-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:13 am
@ black well no party is really started tell one starts it  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 am
*takes one of Dame's hands in his* I...

*Velcore flies up behind Dame, putting his head right next to hers and yawning again*

Oh... I should take Velcore home before he gets so tired I end up carrying him. *lets go of Dame's hand*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:26 am
-is slightly startled, then blushes again and looks disappointed- O...okay, Karrie. -puts head on Velcore a moment, nuzzles him, says softly- Good night, Karrie. -wishing he was still holding her hand-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 am
*Velcore nuzzles Dame, then flies over to the door, waiting*

Good night, Dame. *slides off the stool and gives Dame a quick hug before going to join Velcore at the door* I'll come back here soon. *smiles at Dame, then opens the door for himself and Velcore and leaves the bar*

((Need sleep... Good night.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:39 am
((nights!))

-lingers in his hug- I'll look forward too it, Karrie. Good night. -finishes her milk and cookies, puts the dishes in the sink, then heads out the door for her apartment-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 am
*comes up to the main bar from Ryzan's room and goes right for the espresso machine for a steamer. While he waits for the milk to steam, he rubs his eyes and yawns*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:32 am
-comes into the MW looking sleepy and a bit grumpy. goes straight to the counter, takes a seat, and lays her head on her arms, grumbling- Stupid Katana wanting to meet for coffee so damn early. I don't even drink coffee!  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:37 am
*enters the bar area from her rooms below and heads to the espresso machine, only to find TES there making his steamer.*

I'd ask you to make me a cafe' mocha....but you look too tired to do that. xd

*she looks at dame and grins* Oh, come on damey! It's a beautiful day! Wakey, wakey! blaugh What do you want to drink, hun?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:38 am
* Nua walks confidently into the bar and curls up next to the door and begins to preen himself *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 am
*yawns again, not even turning to face katana as he answers*
I wouldn't know how to make a café mocha anyway.

*digs into his vest and pulls out his flask, adding some gingerbread syrup to his hot milk and moving away from the espresso machine while he stirs it*

Hey! Where's mine?

*grunny cowers behind the bar*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:45 am
A healthy dose of bed, katana! That's what I'll have! With a side order of sleep. -pouts and doesn't move her position-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 am
Tsk...what is it with you grumpy people in the mornings?

*makes herself a cafe' mocha and tops it with whipped cream and extra chocolate syrup. Noticing Draa has nothing to drink, she makes him a quick steamer, and puts it in a saucer to cool. She sets down the steamer in on the bar, and picks up Draa so he can drink it.*

There you go....now don't burn your tongue. smile

Dame? Wake up, dame.....what do you want to drink?

*taps dame on the shoulder while grinning at her.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games