Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 am
Tame or not, they're annoying as hell stare And if it was -really- tamed, then it would know to keep its a** outside.
*takes a large drink from his steamer since it's gotten cool enough to drink quickly*

*makes a quiet purring sound*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:45 am
The man steps into the bar, a desolate and lonesome wind blowing at his back as he saunters through the door. At long last, the hero, Exor, has returned to town.

"Katana. Soul. Charlie. It's good to see you again; I wasn't sure I'd make it back here to say that. Hello, my friends." He walked by the slumbering griphon and took a seat at a table adjacent to the bar after placing his massive blade onto the chair next to him.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:50 am
*Casts TES a sidelong glance* Pft! Like you've never seen a dog try to get inside the house when it's supposed to be outside? Same difference....

*Noticing Exor enter the bar, she smiles at him.*

Well, I see you finally found us....the bar is self-serve, and we do have a lovely espresso machine here. *she waves her hand in the direction of the machine.* So, feel free to help yourself....we pride ourselves on keeping a well stocked bar. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:55 am
*gives Exor a lazy wave, still looking at katana*
Yes, well, dogs don't have beaks and talons that can snap bones like twigs just on accident either. So yes, there is actually a difference there.

They'd also eat a grunny whole if they were hungry *shudders*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 am
"Bailey's and Amberbock and I'll be as happy as a man can be, providing there's good pub fries and the occassional meal, Katana," he smiled. "What's the good word? Where is everybody, or are we the only ones drinking before 5 o'clock?" He finished with a laugh; it was good to be back, away from the worries of the battlefront.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 am
-hears a familiar voice and nearly falls out of her chair- eek Exor? -whispers then turns and looks- Oh. My. God. -does fall off the bar stool but catches herself- Exor Omega, ohemgee, I never thought I'd see your mug again, dear. -tries to steady herself-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:03 am
He laughs again, shaking his head at Charlie's antics. "Well, luckily for you, my mug took one hell of a hit out there and was regretfully laid to rest. I am now in need of a new one, or perhaps a loaner. I left my pewter mug at home, though, but, seeing as I have yet to get back there, I'll have to make do without it, won't I?" Exor took off his gauntlets and tossed them next to the sword, his worn armor following shortly afterward. "Ah, it is so good to be out of that... It's been so long since I could sit back and relax...!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:07 am
-shakes head and gets back on the stool, taking a deep drink of her hot cocoa- I'm gonna need the hard stuff early today. -smiles at Draa- Draa, how are you and grunny holding up since your... -cuts glare-y eyes at Tes- your ordeal?

((brb, I require food.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:13 am
So, Exor....sadly enough, we don't have any food here in the bar, other than a few baked goods Chef Karrie drops off on occasion. However, Psyzapp is putting in a spa, and we're hoping to have Karrie be our executive chef and offer some contemporary Asian cuisine. But sadly, that is a ways off.....

*continues to absently scratch Draa on the head.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 am
*looks up at dame with a raised brow*
Which one? The one where Tes left us here to get grunny napped or the one where he left us in the apartment to starve to death? stare

*facepalms*
Would you just get over it already? It's not like I lost my keys on purpose.

You did leave us here on purpose.

How was I supposed to know bandaidd would take off with you? Besides, it couldn't have been that bad with her.

She only fed us vegetables and wouldn't let us have sweets!

*shrugs and takes a drink of his steamer*
So? Vegetables are good for you. Can't live off of pastries all the time.

.... stressed scream *lunges at Tes*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:30 am
*catches Draa before he can attack TES and cuddles him close.*

Tsk, I don't know why you continue to stay with him, Draa. You know you can always stay here in the bar. I think we still have TES's little bed around here somewhere.

*Holds Draa so he won't try to claw TES for the vegetable comment.*

Besides, TES....pastries is pretty much all we've ever seen you eat, so who are you to talk? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:33 am
That is ALL I've seen Tes eat...and I lived with him for three weeks or so!

-hops off stool and goes over to pet Draa- Poor little thing. MW does need a mascot! Draa would be the perfect one. -scratches under his chin-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:44 am
*continues to try to get at Tes for a while, but gradually calms down and basks in the attention he's getting*

*eye twitch*
You two do realize he's just a grunny, right? stare It's not like he can even really fully appreciate...

*cuts Tes off*
Ha! You're jealous!
*sticks his tongue out at him*

Jealous of what, you flea bitten mongrel? stressed

I don't have fleas! gonk

Also.. I've eaten more than just pastries. I've had a few different dishes over at Kathy's before, and I didn't complain when bandaidd gave me salads and whatnot when I was a grunny.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am
rolleyes Of course we know Draa is a grunny! That's pretty obvious! xd But he's such a CUUUUUUTE grunny! 4laugh

*Cuddles Draa and nuzzles him with her chin.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am
That's right! -gets close to Draa, which also brings her closer to Katana's...ah...face, yeah, we'll go with face and kisses Draa on the nose- He is such a cute little grunny.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games