Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:54 pm
*Hugs Dame back and grins.* I'm doing very well thanks. You are looking fabulous. wink Exor Omega, eh. Very pleased to make your acquaintance. *holds our her hand.* My name is Mistress Psyzapp.

*winks at Katana so she knows she heard her and smiles and sees Ryzan leave confused then noting that he didn't seem to look too happy and her smile soon disappears.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
katana68
Well, then....why don't you stay and have that drink with me and inform me so that I'll know?? Please....don't leave....I'd feel terrible if you left because of me.....
It... um... you do not need to feel remorse for your actions. As I said, who Tes wishes to be with is no concern of mine. For a moment I was beginning to think otherwise, rilu'oh I see now that was just foolishness on my behalf.

I hope everyone enjoys their tangisto... *gives a slight bow and starts to back into the office*

*she grabs Ryzan by the hand and whispers hurriedly in his ear.*
No matter what you saw, believe me, it meant nothing! Now please stay before Psyzapp wonders what's wrong!

*she links her arm through Ryzan's and "gently" leads him back to the bar.* But Ryzan...I insist you have a drink with Psyzapp and I before you retire. Elven wine, hun? You just have a seat and I'll get it for you. wink

*she goes behind the bar giving Ryzan a look that lets him know he'd better stay seated and pours him a glass of wine. After grabbing herself another beer, she goes and sits next to Ryzan.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:04 pm
*drums his fingers on the bar and shifts in his seat, feeling uneasy about Ryzan staying around*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:11 pm
So, Tes, did you enjoy spending the night with Ryzan?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:14 pm
*Sips her Manhattan and puts her hand down as Mr. Exor Omega has refused to shake it or acknowledge her. stare She furrows her brow.* How completely uncouth and barbaric. Where did you learn your manners Mr. Omega or do they not teach manners where you are from? mad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 pm
*sits at the bar upon Katana's insistence and places his hands on his lap, continuing to stare down at the counter even after she hands him some wine*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*sits at the bar upon Katana's insistence and places his hands on his lap, continuing to stare down at the counter even after she hands him some wine*

*She leans over and hisses at Ryzan*
Drink your wine and put on a happy face, dammit....before Psyzapp starts worrying about you...again. Trust me, I do not, nor have I ever, had any interest whatsoever in TES! You're welcome to him as far as I'm concerned!

*gently elbows Ryzan and takes a sip of her beer.*

Psyzapp? Would you care to join me and Ryzan?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:28 pm
*facepalms at Showa*
The way you worded that sounds really bad...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*facepalms at Showa*
The way you worded that sounds really bad...
I guess I should have asked if you enjoyed sleeping with him instead?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:33 pm
-nearly spits up her drink she's laughing so hard- rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:34 pm
*eye twitch* That's even worse stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 pm
I would be delighted to join you and Ryzan, Katana. *glares at Mr. Omega and then looks at Dame.* This is some friend you have here Dame. Is he always so friendly? *sits next to Ryzan and Katana and takes a drink of her Manhattan.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:40 pm
sweatdrop Ah...-scratches back of head- He is old...perhaps he fell asleep? sweatdrop stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:41 pm
*glances up at Katana and tries to force a smile, but just doesn't feel like it. Instead he picks up his wine and gulps down the whole glass, then sets it to the side and pulls out his cigarette case. Without looking up from what he's doing or saying a word, he takes out a clove and lights it, taking a long drag off of it*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:52 pm
*Looks at Exor Omega with his gear just standing there motionless and decides to ignore this buffoon. She looks at Dame.* He's quite lucky to have such a charming friend such as yourself Dame. *grins at Dame.*

*She notes Ryzan's uneasiness.* It's good to see you Ryzan. *takes a drink from her Manhattan.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games