Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:45 pm
*smiles*

.....You brought him back to normal, Mr. Switzerland, well played.....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:48 pm
"Well, if you haven't noticed Belarus, I did raise a little girl. I'm used to waterworks." he says, curling up on the chair, his gun still brandished.  

Mukuro-kun

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:49 pm
((Well he seems to be a mix of both so I say it's good, Sea-kun XD

Swiss: Geben herauf. Sie Wunsch ihn. ^.~

I'm getting tired x.x ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:50 pm
"Uhwah...! D-don't wave that at me!" the younger nation held his hands up in an 'I'm unarmed!' signal, "How did you know I was faking? My acting is perfect! Except when I try and impersonate big brother..."

((I think you play him great XD Oh if I suddenly vanish I probably went off to bed. Got work in the morning!))  

Sealand-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:53 pm
Switzerland stows the gun back in the torso of his dress and laughs. "I raised Liechtenstein, remember? She pulls s**t like that all the time! When no one but me is around, of course."

((XD! Really? I've hardly seen him, and all I get from the comics is 'constantly-pissed-gun-whore-of-an-older-brother'. His steely coldness and maternal instincts are the impressions of fanfics I read. ;D

@Germany:
Aufgeben? Nie!))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:54 pm
"If anyone does want to impersonate UK-tan just made horrbile scones." Giggles and waves to Canada. "Good evening Canada-tan!"

((Sorry I flaked off, decided to finish reading a manga I was behind on ^^()*  

Hong Kong-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:55 pm
..Ahaha, Mr. Switzerland, as am I! ..You forget that I am related to the oldest child on the planet, but it takes true talent to bring one of them back to their normal status......

....I will be sure to keep compliments to myself next time....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:58 pm
"True talent? Whatever. All you need to do is wave around an unloaded gun, and they shut up almost instantaneously. It would be loaded, if I didn't waste it on a crayon drawing." Switzerland scoffs, reloading his gun. He tries not to chuckle. "Compliments are fine, Belarus. You just might not hear much in return."

((EDIT: *scoffs* Beearebee everyone. I gotta go bathe. -___-; I'll see you in, what, fifteen minutes? I DECREE THAT EVERYONE WHO IS STILL ON WHEN I COME BACK IS DEFINITELY TOTS FORM AWE ;D))  

Mukuro-kun

Sealand-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:59 pm
"Oh right! Liechtenstein! Man everyone has a cooler brother then me..." Sealand pouted, "I bet you've never done anything to make her think you're a jerk... Hmm.. his scones aren't THAT bad though..."

((Well I've been going through loads upon loads of japanese fancomics and fanarts this weekend XD I think that's the impression a lot of people have of him. I think it's fitting))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:00 pm
(( Swiss: Sie verweigern Ihren Instinkt! D<

Why do I suddenly feel like I am trying to bring you to the dark side? XD ))  

Germany-tan

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:03 pm
.....So violent......

...How does she stand you...?

((ooc: Gotta go, 'm sorry. Dad's bitchn'))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:04 pm
((All right! That's it for me for the night! XD See you folks later <3 ))  

Sealand-tan

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:06 pm
"I guess not, but sometimes I am just not in the mood. No one tell him this, but I do like his muffins, they are pretty good!" Laughs.

((Goodnight Sealand-tan.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:06 pm
(( G'night Sea-kun! ))  

Germany-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:32 pm
((Of course! I go to do something, and almost everyone logs off! WHY ME))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games