Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 pm
Hikari's back leaned against the tree while her terrified expression faced the ghostly appearance. She curled up in a ball, hiding herself. "P-Please leave me alone!!" muttered Hikari in fear towards Chaos.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:53 am
"I cant leave u alone because i am part of u now" said kind chaos is still around and worry demonic me will kill lisa and hikari before finaly awaking in true self.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:05 am
"W-who are you?! And why can I hear you in my head?!" said Hikari in panic as she heard the voice of the ghostly appearance before her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:27 am
"wait u forget me and fought demonic me and u took me in blood so i am in u"said kind chaos float around and went to some tree.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:47 pm
"W-what are you talking about?! And where am I? Another question, who am I?" asked Hikari to Chaos as she looked at her hands and her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:41 pm
"u teleported here because wont take the truth and u leave ur sister behind"said kind chaos went by tree and pop out the sand right next hikari sit at."boo i scary u yet"said kind chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:21 pm
"Why is a ghost like you attached to me? And, can you please tell me what my name is? Who's this sister I have? I have powers?" questions were overflowing her head as she asked Chaos.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:55 am
"your name is hikari and yes u got sister name is lisa ur power is power is element but bond with ur sister u can felt pain other half but u took me in ur blood line and evil half will hurt both u or kill u"said kind chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:47 pm
Hikari was confused as to what this ghost was saying. She tilted her head to a side and began scratching the back of her head. "So my name is Hikari. I have some kind of power and I have a sister. Your demonic half is trying to kill us? Pffft! Ha! Who would believe that." muttered Hikari in mockery. She then began walking away towards the ghost as she tried to figure out what and how to survive in this island.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:22 pm
demonic chaos was float up island didnt felt hikari nor lisa..."that is werid i thought someone land here but images thing"said demonic chaos sit up air.

"hey hikari shhh he above u and shut up bit before scent u"Said kind chaos trying cover hikari mouth.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:21 pm
day after hikari dissapear and lisa sit in her room at camp and with new element like hikari and felt confused in her head trying to reach to talk with hikari but unknown wear."sister where r u and please tell me where"said lisa reach in her mind.

Dan stare at lisa and walk away the door knew this wont work to talk to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:05 pm
Hikari muffled as she tried to speak and break free, but, instinctively, she remained silent. Her heart was racing since her body still remembered the time Demonic Chaos injured her.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:05 pm
demonic glare small island but it is wasted of time so it is time move othe place to find them. "this is a wasted of time to kill them and i have find them first"Said demonic chaos move fast and leave the island area.

"now we r safe now u belive me and ur life is indanger and ur sister is too dont be selfish right now"said kind chaos let go her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:49 am
Hikari stood up and looked at the Chaos. "What are you talking about? It might be another person that he was looking for so, bye now." muttered Hikari and began walking towards the lush forest and look for food.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:59 am
"fine go if u care helping save ur sister and bring order protect people around u"said kind chaos went he dissappear in thin air.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games