Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:01 am
Taken by surprised, the blow had him rethinking this whole love thing, she would be hell to live with. But all thought left his mind as he saw her bend over to retrieve something on the floor, it didn't take long for him to realize what it was. Within a blink of an eye, Dark had tugged the jewel from Mega and held her in his arms. This wouldn't do at all, how June had found it was of greater danger, but for now he would take care of the women in his arms "let them go, they do not belong to you"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:04 am
June paused for a moment, staring at the ground and regretting the action she'd taken.
"Sorry." She repeated before walking down the hall.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:44 am
-_- *hetu looked around kind of dumb struck* ">> umm... << are we forgeting something here?"

*Hetukiri had no intention of leaving Chiefs office yet... especially if it was Dark who wanted her out. << stare she seemed to have a sore spot on her heart when it came to him being around, after the way he had treated her when she was controled by Phylum*

"hmph!!" "I BELIVE MY BROTHER HAS NOT RETURNED YET, EVEN THOUGH THE WAR IS OVER!!!" "what is the meaning of this Chief?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:32 pm
"Well heres one thing I have one of my own so I could relate to whomever else may have one so if you dont mind Iam gonna go study by the river"Scanda said walking the other way as he headed outside to the river as he stopped at the same place he did earlier and sat down crossed legged and pulled out an identical gem to the one earlier but it was his and started studieing it further more and who would want one.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:59 pm
June stared at the ground as she walked, replaying what she just did. Entering an empty portion of the hallway, she leaned against the window, looking at her hands
"...am I.....gaining Kyra's personality?...."
June asked herself.
I've been stuck with Kyra for a while....and...It's not strange to gain personality traits of someone you're with and talk to a lot.....but...what about Kyra? I don't think she's gained anything from me?
June paused for a moment, to hear if Kyra would say anything. she didn't.
...Is it possible, that, after all this time....we could be....swapping personalities?....because the Kyra I know would've commented on my thoughts, scolding my idiocy........oh no.....
June tightened her hands into fists, dropping them to her sides and relaxing them. she looked up, turning and looking out the window.
"......."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 pm
Chief knew she should let then go, but damn it was easier said than done. The pain within her heart was almost overwhelming, even with Dark's comfort, it still nearly crippled her. But just as suddenly as it came, it left her, making Chief question had it ever accrued. And if it wasn't for the images still lingering, she would have thought it was all a trick. Straightening, she made her way to Hetu in the halls. "What are you blabbering about now elf?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:34 pm
*hetu meet chief's gaze and answered saying* "umm...does, MY BROTHER IS STILL IN THE PORTAL OF DOOM, RING A BELL" *hetukiri then glanced a very sickening glance in darks direction*

*"how could they be fooling around, at a time like this!!!"* *she said to herself* "*im not angry at chief, but at THAT HYPERACTIVE, HORNY, IDIOTIC, ******** DARK!!!! i cant stand!!!"* *her gaze remained as cold as ever and she waited for Chiefs response*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:41 pm
Dark was reluctant to leave, after all he knew the subject of Hetukiri's current mood. It seemed that even possessed, she retained her memories, which let a rather sore spot in there "relationship" what ever the hell that was. Leaning against the door outside of the office, he could see them both conversing, "Perhaps you should shout a little louder, I don't think the guests upstairs could clearly hear horny and idiotic, doll face." he ended with Mega's favorite smile to win her over.  

Phantom Touch

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 pm
*hetukiri turned to give dark the middle finger, as he was still smiling*
"screw you dark stare ...." *hetu said in a very soft bitter tone* "SCREW....YOU!!!" *she said again a bit louder, this time making sure he heard what she said*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:09 pm
Alright you two", the last thing Chief wanted was for them to get into it now. "Very well, let us find your brother before something else happens" her voice was weary but still held enough authority to get no arguments from either of them. "He is blood of your blood, where to Hetu?"  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:54 pm
crying i dont know *hetukiri said sadly* i guess where ever Phylum threw him!!!

" i could try one option... but im not sure if it would work"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:59 pm
"Well its better than nothing, what is it you want to try?, " Chief asked as they made their way down the hall. It would be best to get out of the castle as to not create more chaos.  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:40 am
June turned her head as she saw Chief walking down the hallway, standing straight and heading back the opposite direction.
..I do NOT want tp become like Kyra....
She turned her head around the corner
"...why does Hetu....hate you, Dark?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:20 am
Scanda sat peacfully at the side of the river writing down the info that he found out on the Gem's "Well who would knew they steal others powers and can either give them back, take it in theirselves or destroy it"he said as he put the Gem back in his pocket he began to do some Yoga.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:30 am
Scarlet managed to get up and she was dripping wet. She was indeed clumzy falling in the lake like that. She shivered in the cold since she was only wearing a robe...that was now wet.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games