Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Mewkitty213
User Image
Shirean & Lee
((Thats okay bye smile ))
"Yeah." She said grinning. 'Just letting my mind recover any unknown knowledge.' She thought as she replied to him.

"Ok." He smiled at her and took her hand. He squeezed it gently.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Lestat_616
Mewkitty213
User Image
Shirean & Lee
((Thats okay bye smile ))
"Yeah." She said grinning. 'Just letting my mind recover any unknown knowledge.' She thought as she replied to him.

"Ok." He smiled at her and took her hand. He squeezed it gently.

User Image
Shirean & Lee
She smiled. Lee started getting up, and chased her tail a bit.

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Maralyn assumed he did. "No. Just the expression on your face. I was also saying a figure of speech. So, I was just guessing." She blinked a couple of times. She was told if you blink 2 times, good things will happen. "Was it the parents, or did someone open a door on your face as you got to them?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:46 pm

*Hetukiri walked inside of the school gates, after missing 3 weeks of school*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Kuhn walked around the school trying to find someone to talk to he pulled Ace back up onto his back and fastened the starps holding him up still asleep "I wonder who around this school"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Kishiko kept wanting more of him with every kiss and touch.

Ichiro shrugged. "Yeah. After I returned his little brother who was about to get beat up. I get no appreciation around here." He looked down. He remembered the time that Kishiko liked him and regretted yelling at her. That was his biggest regret.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:20 pm

"i love you so much" he said between kisses
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Maralyn tried looking into his thoughts. She fell into some chemicals that gave her the ability to read thoughts. "A regret is something you can never forget." She said. "This, "Kishiko". She's the leader of the DeathPenalties." She smiled slyly. "If you wait for things, it will come to you. Just like a mother giving birth."

Mewkitty213

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 pm

*As hetu made her way into the main building of the school she looked around several times before admitting* "Im lost O.o!!" * She hadnt been to this school for quite some time now, so she forgot where all her classes were....She started walking down the hall infront of her, hoping it would lead to administrations*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 pm

He chuckled a bit at Lee and looked at Shirean. "I've never had a girlfriend before...Or even close friends, you know, except the DeathPenalties. I've never had friends since...that time."

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:21 am

Kuhn walked down the hall the halls of the school and saw a someone walking through the halls looking lost he ran over still holding baby Ace firmly on his back "Hello.... Are you lost? Do you need help?" Kuhn asked
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:57 pm

*Hetukiri turned her head after hearing some one speaking to her*

"umm...im looking for admins, can you point me in that direction please*

*Hetukiri looked at him for a second, then diverted her attention to the long stretch of hallway behind him*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:51 pm

"Oh the admin office? Oh! that in the Library area behind me" Kuhn turned around and pointed in the direction behind him "Just follow the arrows stuck to the ceiling and you`ll be there in no time" Kuhn smiled at the girl thinking Ive never seen her before.... who is she
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Kishiko smiled. "Let's go somewhere more comfortable."

Ichiro shook his head. "No. That will never happen. She won't come to me. She has..him..."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Kaz smiled "like where?"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games