Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:32 pm
* he reappears back in the hospital to find out that the patient left already. Irritated he sent the nurses back to work and headed to his office where he closed the door behind him and began to collapse on the bed when he noticed Saber was in it again. * This damn woman..... stressed * He picks her up gently and takes her back to the other room and lays her on the bed. He heads back into his office and closes the door behind him *  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:55 pm
((Oops sorry, I didn't realize I was in the wrong room. sweatdrop I could have sworn I climbed in the right window. xp ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:18 am
*wakes up finding she's once again in the other room*
I must have walked in my sleep again...maybe I should see a doctor... neutral Or have a drink...
*walks out to the other room and starts to climb out the window*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:00 pm
*suddenly realizing that she had forgotten to put her shoes on she pulls her head back in the window and starts to look for them, crawling around on the floor to look under the bed and desk. Not finding them she gets up and brushes off*
...if I've been sleep walking...I wonder if I've been putting my shoes on first...
*goes to look in the other room*

((lol I really did forget shoes. XD ))  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 1!

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 am
((Figures. What an outfit to lose my undies with. redface xp ))

*hops out the window and gives the wheel a spin on her way past*

*gets off the ride and twists her skirt sideways to try and hide the fact that she's lost her undies again*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:46 pm
*climbs in the window and drags herself into the other room collapsing on the bed in exhaustion*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:10 pm
*Walks into the hospital and approaches the receptionist desk.* Afternoon, Ma'am. *He tips his hat to the receptionist.* We've had a report down at headquarters about a breaking and entering here. If you witness anything suspicious or out of the ordinary, please give the police department a call. Your staff may want to double check all points of entry to the building.

*The receptionist nods and looks a bit alarmed at the news.* You have a good day, Ma'am. *He again tips his hat and leaves making a few notations in his blackberry.* cool  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:56 am
Moving thread to Geezerville RP subforum!
4laugh

EDIT: Lesser-active GV threads may be demoted from Sticky status to normal.  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:39 pm
*Katana and Psy arrive at the clinic. Psy gets out of the car and walks into the hospital and up to the receptionist. She grins at the woman.* User Image Excuse me. There should be a prescription here for Pietrina Pavani. *She receptionist nods, looks at her computer monitor and types on her keyboard.* Yes. If you would please have a seat here in the lobby, I'll go and get it for you. *The nurse/receptionist gets up and goes into the back while Psy grins and has a seat as instructed.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:43 pm
Since Psy was just picking up a prescription, Kat decides to just wait in the car for her. Pulling out her phone, she decides to mess with Showcase and sends him a text.

Kat's text to Showcase
Hey, Justin! You remember that black lamborghini you pulled me over in? Well, Psyzapp just GAVE it to me! If you're nice to me, I might let you take it for a drive! wink

Snickering, she checks her messages after sending the text and waits for Psy to come back out of the clinic.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:54 pm
*Looks over the magazines on the table to see if there is anything of interest to her. She furrows her brow at how old all of the issues are. stare The nurse/receptionist returns with her prescription and hands her the small bag.* There you are, Miss. *Psy gets up, walks over to her and takes the bag from her.* Thank you very much. User Image *She grins, turns and walks out the door. She gets into the black Lamborghini on the passenger side and shuts the door.* Okay. All set. *She places the small bag into her handbag.*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:59 pm
She drops her phone back into her purse and turns the key in the ignition. They leave Black's clinic and head into town for some shopping.

She giggles, "I sent Showcase a text bragging about the car. Told him if he was nice, I might let him drive it! rofl "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 am
*Gets out of the cab and pays the cabbie, remembering at the last second to include a tip and heads nervously into the clinic and up to the front desk*

Excuse me? ^^;
You again? What happened this time?
Oh no nothing, it's just I've sort of been staying here and he, that is Doctor Black said I should come in and tell you that I've been cleared oh and he gave me this key and said it would do... ^//^
*trails off and hands the key to the nurse*

*inspects the key and hands it back*
Yes, well what are you waiting for then?

He said to go through his office...it's just, I've not been in through the front before and I'm not really sure where to go. ^//^
*raises an eyebrow but points down the hall giving the girl directions*
*thanks the nurse and heads down the hall.*

*Lets herself into the office, locks the door behind her and walks over to put what change was left from the cab ride on the desk before heading into her room, changing out of her costume and curling up in bed. Falls asleep thinking-*
I can't believe I was sleeping in...I wonder if...no, surely I would have noticed if...zzzz  
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:08 am
*Wakes up and heads for the window before remembering she doesn't have to sneak around anymore. ^//^ Makes sure she has her key and walks out the door, locking it behind her. Once outside decides to give the wheel a spin.*  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Saber Blysmey generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 13!

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:21 am
*gets off the ride screaming in terror until the man in black walks up and shoves some bills in her hand shocking her out of it. runs over to the wheel and gives it a spin hoping to forget what she's seen*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games