Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:56 pm
...Not really. sweatdrop As I said...I'm not really sure she lost it here or not...I don't want to inconvenience ya'll or anything. Do you think one of the cleaning staff might have found it? -she scratches the back of her head- Do ya'll have a lost and found? sweatdrop I'm not all that familiar with ya'll's facility, sad to say...Haven't even been here much since summer... -dame bites her lip- sweatdrop

-sees Amy come in carrying a kitty, Thistle trailing behind her. dame smiles- Hey Amy. Awww what a cute kitty! You get a new pet? ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:58 pm
Daniel gently nudged a door open and poked a head inside. The room itself was overly abundent in the scent he was tracking. However, there was no one inside. Stepping inside, daniel moved to the center of the large open room. There was a fire going in the fireplace, and a small pillow lay on the floor not far in front of it. The scent was very strong at this point It was making it difficult to follow. Looking around, Daniel spied another door, the one that took a direct route to the lobby. And seeing as no one had passed him, at least none that he had seen, he stepped out the door to follow. At least it's someting interesting to do.

**Edited to keep the Space-Time Continuum intact.**  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:00 pm
((Duuude, Firespark, you are so behind. xd -hugs you and giggles- heart ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:01 pm
Jessi waved her hand slightly and grinned at Dame. "It's no trouble at all! I'm glad to help if I can. And yes, we do have a lost and found. If the cleaning crew finds anything, they put it there."

She pointed to a tub near one of the plush chairs in the information area.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:04 pm
damecharlie
((Duuude, Firespark, you are so behind. xd -hugs you and giggles- heart ))

(( Hey you try chasing a 6 year old and a 5 year old around, trying to herd them into bed, and see how long it take syou to crank out a paragraph. crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:05 pm
*hearing dame's voice, looks up and meows. Maybe dame recognizes her and will tell Amy*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:07 pm
{{Aww Firespark. lol. That happens to me a lot, too. And if it's okay, I'll have Amy respond to Daniel as if he were in the information area instead of the lounge. And it's Amethyst. wink }}

Amy smiled brightly at Dame and held the cat out to her in case she wanted to pet or hold her. "Nope, it's not mine! Thistle found her in the lounge just a little bit ago. Isn't she adorable?!"

Amy looked up when she heard a voice and smiled when she saw Daniel. "Daniel! It's good to see you."

She got a confused look on her face, though, at Daniel's question. "Uh... I haven't really noticed, but..."

She sniffed the air and concentrated. "I... I think I smell vanilla and... something else sweet."

Amy looked at Dame. "Do you have a new perfume, Dame? If so, it smells really good."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 pm
(( Dammit! I already edited. I'm just gonna leave it, and wait 5 minutes for everything to catch up, and maybe the planets will align. ))  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm
Jessi looked up and smiled brightly when she saw Daniel.

"Hey Daniel! It's good to see you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm
(( rofl I heart kids. emo That's what happens to me when I try to text Kat or Icy sometimes. I'm at work and get distracted by twenty 4-year olds and sometimes my texts come across wonky and they make fun of me. emo crying rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:15 pm
{{Should I edit Amy's response, then?}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:16 pm
(( Let us assume that Daniel asked the questions that Amy answered. Moving on. ))

Daniel came up short. The lobby had a great deal more people in it than when he left. besides Amy, Jessi was behind her desk talking to Dame. Any herself was carrying a small cat being followed by the creature that she had with her the other night. Daniel gave a nervous wave and cautiously entered the room.

"Um, no, I uh, don't think it was Dame, unless she just came from the lodge area."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:17 pm
{{Yay! We're all caught up. smile }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:28 pm
Awwww that kitty is verrrrry cute! biggrin Mind if I hold the kitty? -she gently takes Kits from her arms and cuddles her close-

-looks back at Jessi- Thanks, Jessi. I'll have a looksie in a moment. biggrin

-glances at Amy- Oh, uh... sweatdrop No...I don't really wear perfume... gonk And...well the smell of vanilla kind of makes me nauseous sweatdrop

Daniel! -dame smiles largely- How are you? -walks over and gives him a hug, careful not to jostle Kits- Kits told me that you got a job here! That's great! biggrin -stages whispers- You can help that bloody bum of a grunny pay rent on the apartment. lol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:31 pm
*sits in dame's arms. She knows there's too much going on now for dame to realize it's her*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games