Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ippei-the-vampire

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:34 pm
hello to all
I'd like to know how to create my character
I read the guide ais SEVERAL recovery but I board not included
can you tell me how do I go about
and thank you and sorry for the derangement  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 pm
ippei-the-vampire
hello to all
I'd like to know how to create my character
I read the guide ais SEVERAL recovery but I board not included
can you tell me how do I go about
and thank you and sorry for the derangement

You fill out this form. (if you have trouble understanding what certain parts are asking for, refer to this guide)
Post it in this subforum.

You won't get your character right away, you'll have to wait until you win/buy/earn a character slot.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 pm
I'm guessing alpacas are not appropriate familiars? but I can dream that they can be right

edit: didn't want to make another post BUT THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW LIZ THIS JUST MADE MY DAY ;w;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:54 pm
yylaayl
I'm guessing alpacas are not appropriate familiars? but I can dream that they can be right

A familiar large enough to ride is more of a Y3/graduate thing, but starting with a baby alpaca should be fine  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ariaalina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:37 pm
Just double checking because of the battle contest, I remembered reading that all fears had to be approved before they could be used in RP/battle, but it did not include if the fear a Y1 student had when they first enrolled would be included in that. So would it be okay for me to use Sulmanon's fear or not? confused  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:55 pm
Ariaalina
Just double checking because of the battle contest, I remembered reading that all fears had to be approved before they could be used in RP/battle, but it did not include if the fear a Y1 student had when they first enrolled would be included in that. So would it be okay for me to use Sulmanon's fear or not? confused

Yeah, you dont have to worry about fear approval unless you're using your 1 time change ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ariaalina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:00 pm
lizbot
Ariaalina

Yeah, you dont have to worry about fear approval unless you're using your 1 time change ~

Ah, okay, thanks! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:18 am
This may be a silly question, but, in the house cup, is the 800 word post point bonus per booth or in total across all of the booths?  

Ariaalina

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:27 am
Ariaalina
This may be a silly question, but, in the house cup, is the 800 word post point bonus per booth or in total across all of the booths?

The 800 word req is -not- for bonus points, but the standard req for any regular rp thread. Getting that point would be per thread and in addition to any bonus points. The bonus points listed do not have a word requirement.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:17 am
lizbot
Ariaalina

The 800 word req is -not- for bonus points, but the standard req for any regular rp thread. Getting that point would be per thread and in addition to any bonus points. The bonus points listed do not have a word requirement.

Okay, that means that I'll need to count up to see how many points I actually got from this event. Thanks! ^_^  

Ariaalina

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:12 pm
FOR THE GRADUATION DUNGEON

If we roll a prompt we've already rolled can we skip that and reroll a different one? I want to assume we can but I just like to be sure. <3

Disregard I can read I swear  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:16 pm
HEEEEY SO YOU'RE HERE TO POST THE FEAR GUIDE LINK DOESN'T WORK?

It's because I linked the wrong one. :,D GO HERE:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22177831#320227473  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:56 pm
For the November x2RP event, do spars count as x4, or just x2?

(And since there's a cap of a max of 10 rp points, do any rps/spars after that still count for points, just not x2?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:03 pm
[A.V.]
For the November x2RP event, do spars count as x4, or just x2?

(And since there's a cap of a max of 10 rp points, do any rps/spars after that still count for points, just not x2?)

Spars would be +4 per spar how exciting! however yes, after 10 they cap and go to their normal +2  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:10 pm
Thank you Zoo!!  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games