Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image Grace couldn’t believe it. Her time at Hogwarts was over. For seven years she’d walked up and down the halls. She’d attended classes and had fun in many of them. She joined the Quidditch team of all things thanks to her sister and she’d joined the music club because of Avian. Grace would certainly miss her time with Avian, not seeing him every day in the common room. She hoped to keep in touch with many of the friends she made over the years.

Sitting at the Ravenclaw table, Grace’s mind wandered. She thought about everything how she worried about her grades. Now none of that really mattered to her. In fact she wished she had more time. The fact that the team had done poorly, not to mention the house in general hadn’t even fazed her. If she’d been thinking about that it would have been disappointing, especially since it was her last chance to win it. However, that didn’t matter now. All that mattered was that it was her last night and Grace planned to enjoy it.

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws...

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: - - -

Lily the Rabbit

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:06 am
User Image
                                      And you don't seem the lying kind
                                      A shame you seemed an honest man
                                      And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Seventh Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅶ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅶ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

After slogging her way through her NEWTs and worrying about whether Hannah would pass her OWLs, the last night was already upon Selina. This was to be her last night in the castle; tomorrow she and the other outgoing Seventh Years would cross the Black Lake and pass into the next stage of their lives and go wherever that would take them. She'd been anticipating this day, and simultaneously dreading it, but such was the duality of life. Selina also knew she had one more day left before she was no longer responsible for Hannah and Fianna, she would be relieved of her burden, and next fall they would travel here without her making sure they arrived safely.

As she got ready for the feast, she realized soon the time would come when she would no longer wear a uniform, be it the Catholic school uniform she'd worn at her old school, or her Hogwarts gear. These things had defined her life since she was five, now she would need to find something else by which to claim her identity and a sense of belonging. She was dressed in a very dressy and expensive mother-of-pearl silk blouse, paired with a fitted jet-black vest with her Ravenclaw crest and prefect badge thereon, and a long black skirt, black hose and ankle boots. She'd worn her hair up as a mark of the fact she was an adult now and truly.

Being this was her last feast, Selina figured it only proper she sit one last time with her Housemates, as this was where she'd come her first night in the castle. She'd already gone downstairs and bid the House Elves farewell and thanked them for all the cookies and treats they'd made over the years for her, much to their embarrassment, just as she'd said good-bye to the teachers he'd grown to love and respect here.

Selina sat down next to her best friend, Grace. She smiled, and said in her customary whispery tone, "Never thought this night would come, did you? And so it ends, this journey, and another begins."

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════
                                      OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                      and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                      But you know that it means so much
                                      And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:29 am
User ImageUser Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image Grace’s mind had begun wandering more to Avian and less to the fact that it was her last night. That’s what happened the longer you sat alone. He’d been acting odd since the Christmas holiday. She’d spent it with her family. She assumed he’d spent the holiday with his family as well. Something must have happened but he wouldn’t talk to her never mind anyone else. If it hadn’t been for Selina sitting next to her she probably would have been lost in thought over trying to figure it out. The fact that he wasn’t there was enough to pull at Grace’s heart strings. Though, she didn’t plan on letting it show.

Looking over at her best friend, Grace smiled at her. It was be the last time they sat at the Ravenclaw table together. She hoped to still see Selina even if they wouldn’t be at school anymore. Shaking her head, the blonde said, “No honestly I didn’t. Though, now that it’s here I wish it wasn’t.” Grace had her career figured out. She was going to work with her sister. If anything they’d make up for lost time. “Speaking of our next journey, got any plans for yours?”

User Image

With: Fellow Ravenclaws... Selina

Lily the Rabbit

Graydon Ironshield

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:06 am
User Image
First Year

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Minako had enjoyed her first year at Hogwarts. It was like everything she thought it would be and then some. She joined the music club which had to be one of the highlights of the year. She made a friend in her house and a few outside of her house. Sending days in the library helping her fellow ‘sisters’ with their studies or anyone else for that matter, Minako found classes enjoyable. Even final exams weren’t that bad, though finals were nothing like the dreaded OWLs and NEWTs that older students talked about. The day would come for that.

For now, Minako was enjoying her final night before her and her friends were shipped back to the orphanage. That was the disappointing part about it all. Hogwarts was their home now. They lived there and had a bigger family then they ever imagined. Sighing lightly to herself, Minako nibbled on her food. She hoped that the summer wouldn’t be too terrible. She had her friends if anything else. She couldn’t complain about that much.

With : Fellow Ravenclaws...

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : Open of interaction...

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:30 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Selina smiled sadly, and chuckled ironically, "We worked so hard to get to this day, thinking how long it was in the future for us, and now that it is upon us, we lament the passing, wishing only that we had more time to stay. How is it our lives are like this? Seven years we've walked these halls, sat through classes, seen triumph and tragedy, and are we any more able to answer the essential questions set before us?"

"I have plans," Selina said softly. "Once our grades have been posted, I'll be sending my resume to Gringotts to be considered for a job as a Cursebreaker, and if that doesn't work out, I can always get in at the Ministry. It won't be as though I'm starved for career options. I'll have to see what Layton wishes to do, of course, and then there's the matter of my aunt and uncle. Since I'm an adult now, and no longer required to tutor Hannah and Fianna, I need to see how they feel about me staying with them, and whether they wish to have me around anymore."

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image What Selina said was true. When they were younger they couldn’t wait to grow up. Now that they were adults they longed to be kids again. Sadly you couldn’t turn back the hands of time. At the end of the day Grace could only wonder if they were really prepared for the future that lied ahead. Thinking about her friends words she really couldn’t say one way or another. It was a question that would probably remain unanswered for most. “Honestly can’t say. Live is full of unanswered questions. Even when we think we have all the answers we evidently don’t.” She answered.

Hearing what Selina was going to be doing Grace smiled. It was just like her friend to keep her options open. Though, hearing her say that she didn’t know how her aunt and uncle felt about her being around, caused her to shake her head. “Why wouldn’t they want you around?” She asked before saying, “Selina, if there is one thing I know about family, it’s that they care. They don’t just stop. Sure there are some that don’t but that just shows that they never really cared at all.” Grace knew she was right. Even Mira who treated her poorly had shown she really did care about her all along. She was just dealing with her own issues, issues that were now resolved.

User Image

Lily the Rabbit

Graydon Ironshield

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

"I think that's the Universe's joke on all of us," Selina answered softly. "No matter how long we live, no matter what we do, we will never have those answers. I suppose, in a way, it's chase which matters rather than claiming the prize."

When Grace asked her question, Selina's gray eyes seemed to stare off into space, as though she were seeing events replay themselves. "When we were children, about a year before little Robert died, we vacationed on this island. One night, there was this horrendous gale, one of the worst to hit the coast in a century. The house we were in was destroyed, they found our babysitter floating in the bay a week later, I think. Getting Robert, Hannah and Fianna into a closet, where it was a little bit safer, I took a fireplace poker through the back, nearly died then. My father's comment about it was that 'at least I was good for something'. Hannah and Fianna have been terrified of storms like that ever since. Can't say as I blame them either." Selina drew a deep breath before continuing. "After my father and mother died, my grandparents, the Farells, tried to adopt me, same as my aunt and uncle did. Father used to tell Mother they really wanted the house and the garden, and after the Greys got me, and the house was sold off to pay all the bills from the estate, they've barely spoken to me since. Hannah came to school the first fall after everything that happened in Hogsmeade, and my aunt told me she was my responsibility, because I was the oldest now. When Fianna came here for her first year, they told me the same thing. Both times, I promised them I would take an Avada for one or both of them if it came to it, and they said nothing. I tutored Hannah, and then Fianna, because I was the oldest, and they were my responsibility."

By this point, one could hear the undercurrent of bitterness in her voice. "Fifth Year, I was a prefect and I had twenty bleedin' OWLs to study for, and still I had to make sure they didn't flunk out of school into the bargain, an' all I got was an apology. Here it was this year, Hannah's all mad because I was ridin' her to study, an' ta take her prefect responsibilities seriously, and here I am working to exhaustion so maybe I might have a future worth callin' such. Now, all I have to do, is get them back to King's Crossing in one piece, an' my responsibilty's doon and over wif. After all of this, ah dinnae know where m'place is, or if'n I have one." As her control over her emotions slipped, her Irish brogue became more apparent, and she was fighting not to start sniffling in front of the whole school. "An' that where ahm at now."

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image
                                                    'Cause I know what it's like to test fate
                                                    Had my shoulders pressed with that weight
                                                    Stood up strong in spite of that hate

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys flopped down into the seat next to Gid, sighing as he heard the results of the year and not being particularly pleased with them. He could have done better in quidditch, but he could have sworn the team had been playing at a handicap. Deciding to break from his mental berating, he glanced over at Gid and blushed a bit before he gave the other boy a small smile. "Hey. I thought you might have decided to sit at your house table." He blinked at the book that Gid was reading, a small frown creasing his brow as he read it. "Deciding to get ahead in a class over the summer?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: This year could have gone better, but I'm not going to really complain considering...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Night gets darkest right before dawn
                                                    What don't kill you makes you more strong
                                                    And I been waiting for it so long

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gideon was focused rather intently on the book, reading about inheritance law of all things. When Rhys sat beside him, the brunette looked up with a grin on his face. "Nah, I figured I'd sit with you, actually. Y'know, someone to talk with and all." He chuckled quietly, grabbing a pound note to mark his spot in the book. Rhys asked about it, so Gid nodded happily. "Yes! Well, yea. I want to be a lawyer. Dad sent a bunch of books to check over, so if you want to read about British law, you can see them." He grinned, looking rather proud of himself for learning extra. "So how 'bout you? Anything exciting happen since lunch?" The brunette hadn't been able to spend time with Rhys that afternoon, as he had been holed up in his room trying to frantically pack everything except the few things he still needed. Luckily, he had plans to spend time with his friends... and his new boyfriend, over the summer. It would be a great few months, he figured.

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:45 pm
User Image
                                                    'Cause I know what it's like to test fate
                                                    Had my shoulders pressed with that weight
                                                    Stood up strong in spite of that hate

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys cocked an eyebrow at the law books, curious. Maybe he could borrow the law books at some point to cross reference and find correlations between muggle and wizard law. It'd be an interesting project over the summer, after all. Besides, it'd be a nice break from the studying for OWLs he had done all year. He made a non-committal sound in the back of his throat, his smile growing a bit. "I might want to. I don't know yet if I want to continue studying law or not, though I have a feeling I might want to." Stupid Linwoods and their insistence on having him as heir.

He rolled his eyes at Gid asking if anything exciting had happened since lunch, and he shook his head.
                                                    "Other than Tessa deciding to break out of the common room and trying to run around the castle, no. I'm just glad that she's pretty good-tempered, otherwise I would be in a lot of trouble right now." He didn't want to think about what would have happened had he found out that Tessa had bitten someone. He had a feeling that she would have been banned from the castle had that happened, and he didn't think he'd be able to cope well with school if that happened.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This year could have gone better, but I'm not going to really complain considering...
                                                    OOC:

Night gets darkest right before dawn
                                                    What don't kill you makes you more strong
                                                    And I been waiting for it so long

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gid set the book on the table, his eyes sparkling in excitement. He was beyond happy to learn about law as it pertained to him and those he knew closest. Not only that, but he was determined to save the world, and since he didn't have flawless physicality, he'd have to make due with his logic and smooth talking... once he got better at both of those things. Perhaps being in charge of the quidditch team would help boost his charisma. "I'm gonna be in law, but that's because that's what I want to be when I graduate. You're in a lot of classes, so maybe, if you're gonna narrow down, vamoose the ones you don't like, or won't ever use again." He grinned, thinking himself rather clever.

After asking about his day, Rhys gave a tale of Tessa escaping and running around. "Pfft! That sounds like a great day! Scoots managed to wriggle into my laundry and scared me half to death trying to put my pants into my trunk! You know, I've always wanted a big dog. Before Scoots, mum had a Yorkie Terrier. Little thing he was! But I really love playing with dogs, which kinda stinks." He grinned again, wondering what it would be like to have a big, playful dog. Maybe he could go to Rhys' house and play with Tessa... Or maybe Rhys and Tessa could stay at his house. They did have a guest room, after all. Or even in his room. It technically didn't break his parent's rule of "no girlfriends in the bedroom", after all.

Diamond Wales

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image The Universe’s joke is right. Grace agreed with her there. The blonde noted her friend’s gaze off into space. As Selina told her about everything that had happened in her life, the Ravenclaw felt horrible for her. Usually her friend wouldn’t go on these kinds of tangents. Perhaps tangent wasn’t exactly the right word. ‘Oh Selina…’ Grace thought as she quietly listened to her friend. She could hear the resentment in her friend’s voice for how she was treated throughout her entire life. All the stuff she went through it made Grace wonder if Selina had ever talked about any of it to anyone. By the end Grace’s hand found her friends as she gentle held her hand.

When Selina was finished Grace could tell she was having an emotional moment. She was her best friend and if there was any way she could help she would. Though she couldn’t change the past she was a pretty good ear. At least that’s what she told people. Grace took a small moment to think of what to say before taking a small breath.

“Selina… I wish things would have been better…” Grace said before saying what she really thought. “But… your father was obviously a bloody jerk. He clearly didn’t appreciate what he had right in front of him.” She told her honestly. She might not have known him but her father really didn’t sound like that best father. In fact he sounded awful. “Your grandparents sound much the same. However, you’re aunt and uncle… I don’t believe they’re like that at all.” She said. She didn’t know why she thought that but she did. “In fact I think when they adopted you they saw you like another daughter… and that’s why they said you’re cousins were you’re responsibility. It’s like how Leo was responsible for Mira and me. She would have done the same thing for us as you would them.”

Grace certainly saw that in her friend but she also saw that perhaps Selina felt underappreciated. “I know they might not show it, but I’m sure they appreciate everything you’ve done. They just don’t know how to show it.” She said before taking another breath. “But, they do care about you and just because you’re graduating doesn’t mean they’re going to stop caring.” Grace was sure of it they couldn’t stop caring about her. “My best advice would be talk to them and them how you feel.”

“As for Hannah, she knows you were only trying to help. Sometimes families don’t always get along, trust me I know a thing or two about that.” Grace finished trying to end on a lighter note. “So, if you’re going to start crying on me, which we know will make me start crying and then we’ll both be an awful mess… I just want to say that even though we won’t be sharing a dorm you will always be family to me.” She knew today was going to be saddening, she just didn’t know how much. By the end even Grace’s voice was beginning to crack, mostly because she realized she wouldn’t see her best friend every day.

User Image

OOC: That was hard and extremely sad.

Lily the Rabbit

Graydon Ironshield

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sιхтн YeαrGryғғιɴdorCнαѕer
PreғecтαɴdCαpтαιɴ

Gideon had thoroughly enjoyed spending the majority of the train ride with his boyfriend. The only exception was the Prefect's Meeting and the time he and Kyson spent chatting about their shifts patrolling. Honestly, even if Rhys weren't a factor, Gid would've agreed for someone else to take his shift, since his back was hurting today. It didn't seem that Rhys minded the extra company anyway. When they got to the stop in Hogsmeade, the boys had taken a carriage with a few other people. At the castle, Gid had pondered sitting at his own table, but when he saw Jazzy and Lynn together, he sent a grin their way, then went to sit at the Ravenclaw table with Rhys. It wasn't like he didn't love spending time with the other boy, after all. In fact, he felt he was making up for time lost last year. Casually, the Gryffindor sat down and looked around, halfway watching the little ones get sorted.

Diamond Wales

Wʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ʏᴇᴀʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
I ʙʀᴜsʜ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ sʟᴏᴡ
I’ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴀɴ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ sʜᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ
Sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ I’ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ
Mʏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʜᴏᴛ

Sɧσųℓđ I ŧεℓℓ γσų ŋσщ ŧɧąŧ I'ɱ ïŋ ℓσ√ε щïŧɧ γσų?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:05 pm
I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby rode in the carriages with the girls still talking about whatever random and questionably inane thing came to Mercy's mind. Sara's too but at least hers were slightly found in logic. After arriving at the castle he jumped out the carriage first to help out his female companions as he was taught to do (it was more habit than anything) before joining them on their short trek to the Great Hall. He made a beeline for the Ravenclaw table finding them seats with a bit of room in case some of his other friends joined. He tried not to stare down at the glaringly empty plate in front of him and ignored the solid grumble of disappointment from his stomach though thankful it hadn't been too loud. Though honestly he doubted anyone would really hear in the ruckus that echoed about the hall. Alby surveyed the professor's table noting that the Herbology professor looked grumpier than usual and wondered how much longer he'd have to tread water in the man's class. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy the class, he just enjoyed not dying a little more. A lot more. His attention was diverted to the large doors opening and the first years being led in one by one. The Ravenclaw tried to remember his own sorting but could only recall that he had tipped backwards on the stool once the sorting hat had been placed, which was incidentally the only thing that kept him from getting a concussion, though the hat wasn't very pleased. "It totally doesn't feel like it's been two years since my sorting. Second year you can just sort of enjoy being on this side of the experience, third and up and it's like you're watching your youth just slap you in the face." Alby stated with a fake weary sigh.

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Bang, bang, give me fame
Shoot me up to entertain
I am a semi-automatic lonely boy
You're dead, I'm well fed
Give me death or give me head
Daddy's little psycho and mommy's little soldier

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAlby, Sara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHungry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м gσииα f ι g н т ' є м σ f f xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          α ѕєνєи иαтισи αяму ¢συℓ∂и'т н σ ℓ ∂ м є в α ¢ к xxxxxxxxx
                                                          тнєу'яє gσииα я ι ρ ι т σ f f xxxxxx
                                                          тαкιиg тнєιя тιмє яιgнт в є н ι и ∂ м у в α ¢ к xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceMercy snorted as she slipped into a seat across from Alby at the Ravenclaw table, not caring one whit that she wasn't in fact a Ravenclaw. "Bruv, you're thirteen," she scoffed, "You're not some ancient old hermit living in cave. That's, like, fifteen years from now. At least." She rested her elbows on the table and rested her chin on her fists, pursing her lips. "And, whatever. I don't get why we have to watch the whole thing. I'm starved. I want to eat. We should've ditched and gone to the kitchens." Merc wondered if that was in poor taste. The house-elves were probably busy as all get-out, after all, prepping for the welcoming feast. But, it wasn't like she'd ever known them to have a problem feeding the students who found their way into the kitchens. God knows she'd practically lived there the year before, when she wasn't busy exploring.

spaceShe sighed, glancing at Sara. The Gryffindor girl wasn't remotely surprised that the Hufflepuff had followed her to the Ravenclaw table. Sara was nice, but she was weird, and Mercy was pretty sure she was in a cult... A really weird cult, since most cults didn't let their members attend a private school away from their brainwashing for most of the year. At least, not as far as Merc knew. But, being a member of what was almost definitely a cult, she didn't exactly think for herself very much. She was something of a follower, which Mercy was fine with on a personal level, because it meant the kid could always be trusted to go along with whatever she wanted to do. But, as a friend, she worried, because holy hell the girl was totally brainwashed by a cult. "So, how was your Summer?" the bluenette asked, feigning innocence. Truthfully, she was trying to figure out how deep this rabbit hole was, and if there was any way to pull Sara out of it. And if she needed to, like. Be responsible and tell a professor about it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx αи∂ ιf ι ¢αт¢н ιт ¢σмιи' в α ¢ к му ω α у
                                                          xxxxxx ι'м gσииα ѕ є я ν є ιт тσ у σ υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ тнαт α ι и ' т ωнαт уσυ ω α и т тσ н є α я
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx вυт тнαт'ѕ ω н α т ι'ℓℓ ∂ σ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games