Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qoda

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:09 pm
Morgan Critchlow
first year │ Hufflepuff │ Halfblood
User Image

Morgan would take a sniff and look over, it was another 1st year hufflepuff that sat across from him and Zeph. He would listen then putting his hand out. " Hello Pam- Pamela" he would stutter, "weird name" name he would say to himself. " Well yes my name is Morgan and my friend here is actually Zeph not Zachary or whatever." he would say will patting him on the back. He would put his attention to the boy with the eyepatch. " well thanks for the greeting. And what would be your name?" he would ask.

Morgan felt quite surronded meeting all these people. But he knew he would have a good year with his new friends and such. Sighing in relief he would would look at the ceiling for a good minute before coming back to earth. Listening to the others.

Diamond Wales

King Beardly

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

╔════════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Hufflepuff - First Year - Eleven Years Old - Halfblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

Cordelia frowned when the hat called Hufflepuff whereas the two friends she's made were put in Ravenclaw. Together. Without her. The brunette faked a large smile as she made her way offstage and towards the table full of clapping badgers. This wasn't the end of the world, right? After all, Alex's best friend was not only in a different house, but in a different year. It was probably even easier to stay friends with those in her own year because on top of hanging out outside of class, they would also all have the same schedule. On the other hand, unless she made some friends tonight during the feast, she would truly be alone for the rest of the evening. Her sisters were in Gryffindor and her brother was in Ravenclaw, the house she wished she was placed in. Slipping into a random seat, Cordelia hoped she could just jump into the conversation and get to know her housemates.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:08 am
Is there any wonder why I'm shining tonight?
Is there any wonder why I speed like motorbikes?
Is there any wonder how you make me feel alright?
Is there any wonder why my energy's so bright?
You know it ain't easy; it's so hard when love comes...
I try to deny when my surface butterflies-
And I try to resist when you say that it's alright-
And I try to believe that it's nothing but a crush-
But it's incredible, so incredible; I'm travelling like the light.

User Image
E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

HUFFLEPUFF PREFECTSEVENTH YEARBLOOD TRAITORCAPTAIN & CHASER

Elsie had dithered back and forth on the way to the castle about the age old question of sitting at her own table and having Dave join her or sitting at Dave's table. On the one hand, sitting at the Gryffindor Table also put her in close contact with Tanya and Echo. On the other hand, she was a prefect and this was her final year, and sitting at her own table seemed pretty appropriate. In the end, Elsie caved, and sat down at the Hufflepuff Table, Dave joining her, looking relieved that she'd finally made up her mind. At the very least, this seemed to be a good year for Hufflepuff. She clapped enthusiastically for each sorting, her boyfriend less enthusiastically, and tried to ignore the rumbling in her stomach. She was really hungry. Being in the prefects compartment for most of the ride meant she sort of missed out on the sweets trolley. She bumped Dave's shoulder with her own absentmindedly, and he grabbed her hand reflexively. Her hand was warm, his was less warm, and she fought off a grin and laced her fingers with his.

OOC:
Username

Is there any wonder why you give me little chills?
Is there any wonder why this feels sincere and real?
Is there any wonder why I'm running through the night?
Is there any wonder why this feeling gives me frights?
It's so complicated how your feelings can get you-
And your heart wants to just run away!
It's so confusing and so frustrating when you love...
And you don't want to give it up, no...

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:23 am
User Image

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

-----------т н ι r d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider frowned slightly when Cathy said that what Lyall's mom didn't know didn't hurt her. "His mum is really nice though! She took care of me this summer." She frowned and snuggled against Lyall, then she added, "If he doesn't want to play, he doesn't have to. I'll take his spot on the team." She smiled happily at Lyall, then turned and watched her walk off, staring daggers into the girl's back. Once she was gone, she turned slightly back towards Lyall and said, "I'll be fine, Lyall. And if I get hurt, then you can take care of me again." She smiled happily, alluding to how he took care of her and made her feel better after the events over the summer.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:28 am
User Image
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds

I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

The Sorting Hat had said Hufflepuff. While Mattie was happy to be in the same house as her mum, grandad and big sister, she was sad that she wouldn't be in the same house as her brother. She threw a glance at him and saw that he seemed relieved that she was going to the house of yellow and black. The girl shrugged and trotted over to her friends, sitting next to Rider and Lyall. "Hey guys! Can I sit with you?! I'm so excited! We're house mates!" She flashed a toothy smile and excitedly hugged both Rider and Lyall.

I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, please don't wake me now

This is gonna be the best day of my life

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:33 am
User Image

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕє¢σи∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє
ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє fяσм уσυя ℓιєѕ
уσυ'яє ѕσ ѕєℓf ѕαтιѕfιє∂ ι ∂σи'т иєє∂ уσυ

ι'νє gσт тσ вяєαк fяєє
gσ∂ киσωѕ, gσ∂ киσωѕ ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

Ceri was almost always the last one to file in, and she did so with apprehension. The seat at the end, where she usually sat alone, was open, but so was one beside Harper Warren. The girl had made an introduction on the train and said she wanted to be friends. Ceri threw a sidelong glance at the empty, lonely seat, then swallowed the lump in her throat. Time to make friends, Ceri... she thought to herself. Gathering up her courage, she walked over to Harper. "H...hey... Harper... is... is this... could I sit with you?" She aggressively chewed on her lower lip, her stomach churning nervously.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Maiya Kajuji

SummerIsles

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Reserve Keeper///Fourth Year///14 Years Old///Sagittarius
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Emily hadn't been paying attention, and since she had hung out with her friends over the summer, she had been extremely busy. Mostly just helping with the shop and keeping the house under control while her parents were away. She was sure that her friends were also very tired of hearing her parents call her Mause. Why they always called her mouse she had no clue sometimes. She had outgrown that nickname years ago. And then she was almost late because of some stubborn customers who wouldn't leave the poor puppies alone. She sighed just thinking about it. Then as she was finally leaving, her father had to apparate them to the train station. IT had gotten that late and she hadn't even noticed! She felt like she was in a rush now. Especially since she had almost missed the train. Without even realizing the time... She sighed as she thought about it. She had completely missed riding the train with JoJo, or in a carriage with Dylan or JoJo... And then there was Ari and Benjamin. She was curious if they had finally figured that they liked each other or not. They had been kinda cute in Germany. She chuckled at the thought. Finally getting to table, she noticed JoJo was a crazy shade of red. What had she missed?!?! Oh mah gawd! Was she crushing on someone? Or did some one embarrass her and Emily need to smack someone.... Hmmmm.

She could only guess as she sat across from her bestie and watched her for a minute, giggling every couple of seconds. "So. ARe you going to tell me why you are pinker than the ice cream we had in Germany, or am I going to have to ask?" She asked giggling.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my Uniform
And it feels good to be with people like JoJo!!!
Although my mind keeps wandering to Ooooooooooo she's so pink!!!!!!

═══════════════════════════

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,

Lyall gasped when Cathy asked if he'd play for her, her voice a sweetness that made him feel bad. He didn't want Cathy upset either! She said she was scared of the Bludgers, but that he shouldn't hide in the stands. Although, when the blonde said what his mother didn't know wouldn't hurt her, the boy looked visibly ruffled. He crossed his arms, a genuine frown setting in. It wasn't right, and it would make his mom upset! "That's lying! Are you trying to get me in trouble! My poor Mumma would be so upset!"

Cathy carried on to seem upset that he didn't trust her and the Beaters enough, but it didn't matter. His mind was very much made up. It didn't matter if he'd be a knight, or if the team needed him, or even if Cathy begged. He was absolutely not going to play this year. No way. Rider hurried to his defense, which he appreciated, but he felt it shouldn't be needed! Cathy was being a meanie! Admittedly, soon after, the blonde dismissed herself. Rider tried to comfort the boy, but by this point, there were tears in the corners of his eyes. He hated being upset, particularly with friends, but Cathy hadn't been very polite.

Lyall turned to frown at Rider, still not wanting her to play. The boy sighed, realizing he couldn't stop her. He wiped his eyes on a napkin, then gave a teeny grin. "I'm not very thrilled about you possibly breaking all your bones, but if you wanna play, I'll be there to cheer for you." After waiting for himself to calm down, he turned his attention back to the sorting. Addison's little sister seemed to be watching her brother for help, so Lyall offered her a small wave to join them. It didn't take but a second before she was plopped in between the third years. She just seemed so excited. "I know! It's so wonderful! Welcome to Hufflepuff! Tomorrow, after classes, Rider and I can show you the kitchen! It's a house secret!" He clapped a few times, then hugged the little blonde. If she was Addy's little sister, she was more than welcome in his circle of friends!

SummerIsles

mc2

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:40 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image

When Harper heard her name she immediately turned with a smile. When she realized it was Ceri it was all the better. "Of course! Just sit right down!" She said, waving the girl on in. She was clearly nervous, that seemed to happen a lot. "How are you doing Ceri? I feel like we didn't get to talk a whole lot on the train." Or really at all since they'd originally greeted one another. She smiled brightly at the girl, desperately trying to figure out the girl and how she could make her happy. She was very...awkward and Harper just couldn't allow that. She didn't expect everyone to be perfectly happy all the time or well act like she did but she wanted them to at least be calm and comfortable in their own life. "Are you enjoying the sorting so far? Are you as excited for the food as I am?" She asked with a small wink. She'd now made it her job to stay as close to the girl as possible throughout the year and to make her feel more comfortable here. After all Hogwarts was her second home and she wanted it to be that way for everyone here. It was her duty!

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

-----------т н ι r d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

When Matilda joined them, Rider smiled happily and welcomed their friend's younger sister into their fold. She reached behind the girl to give Lyall one more reassuring shoulder pat, then turned her attention to Mattie. "I mean, it's not really a super big secret. Most of the other houses know how to get there, but we'll definitely show you how too." She smiled happily and her tummy gurgled it's words, making Rider cover her tum. "Oh man, I'm so excited for the feast. My mum doesn't cook as well as the house elves do. I wish we could hire one."

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

mc2

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds

I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

Mattie giggled at Lyall's enthusiasm and smiled happily, glad to have some older friends here in her house. One of the friends she had made on the boat was also in Hufflepuff and she'd have to congratulate him later. But for now, she was with these two. She giggled again when Rider said she wanted to hire a house elf for her house. "You probably could, if you knew one that didn't already for Hogwarts. My mummy and grandaddy do all the cooking at home though."

I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, please don't wake me now

This is gonna be the best day of my life

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕє¢σи∂ уєαя нυffℓєρυff

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє
ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє fяσм уσυя ℓιєѕ
уσυ'яє ѕσ ѕєℓf ѕαтιѕfιє∂ ι ∂σи'т иєє∂ уσυ

ι'νє gσт тσ вяєαк fяєє
gσ∂ киσωѕ, gσ∂ киσωѕ ι ωαит тσ вяєαк fяєє

When Harper said that she could sit there, Ceri flushed a little red, but nodded happily. "C...cool... thanks..." She chewed on her lip as she sat down beside her... her friend? Suddenly, she was getting rapid fire questions. It seemed like Harper was trying to make her socialize. The thought of doing that made Ceri's voice catch in her throat. But she wanted to be friends. She wanted to break out of her shell. Swallowing the lump, she responded as best she could. "I'm... uh... good? I guess... The... the Sorting... is going well, right?" She chewed on her lip again, then nodded when Harper asked about the food. "That's the best part. My step mum doesn't cook ever, so I'm usually just... eating whatever I can prepare at home." She frowned slightly, then shrugged. She was starting to become a good cook, so her food quality was improving. Ceri threw a sidelong glance at Harper and decided to try to contribute too. "Are... are you enjoying... the Sorting too?"

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

Maiya Kajuji

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,

Lyall grinned at Rider's comforting pat, then he gave her a confused look at her mention that everyone could go in the kitchens. "Really? I thought it was a house tradition... thing. I didn't know everyone knew about it!" He tapped his glasses twice, then had a thoughtful smile take his lips. Rider said she wanted a house-elf, and Lyall grinned again. "You don't need one! I can cook for you! I'll even make it lactose-free!" He shot her a thumbs-up, happy as a clam. Matilda said her mum and grandpa did all the cooking, so he figured her dad wasn't helpful in the kitchen... neither was his own. He smiled at the girl, excited as ever, but now he had a new friend!

SummerIsles

mc2

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιиgℓє
                                                          Looking Cute at the Puff Table with Emily
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Flustered
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Okay... so... that... happened. And was weird. Really weird. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

σиє ∂αу, ι'м gσииα fσяgєт у σ υ я и α м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          σиє ѕωєєт ∂αу, уσυ'яє gσииα ∂ я σ ω и ιи му ℓσѕт ραιи ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          f є α я ιѕ σиℓу ιи σ υ я м ι и ∂ ѕ ❦ ❦ ❦xxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт'ѕ т α к ι и g σ ν є я αℓℓ тнє т ι м є ❦ ❦ ❦xxx
                                                          ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJojo nearly jumped out of her skin when Emily joined her and asked why she was blushing. The question only made Jojo flush harder, and she looked down at the table, unable to meet her friend's eyes. "It's nothing," she mumbled, because there was no way in hell she was telling Emily about Kenny. The other girl would think it was cute, and try to help, and there was nothing wrong with that... Except that it wasn't happening, and Jojo was pretty sure any attempts at making it happen would just end in complete and utter embarrassment for her. But, she had to tell Emily something, otherwise she'd keep asking. "I just, uh. Sort of... um. Well. Tripped. And, uh. Fell, before I sat down. It was really awful. I think someone laughed," she said, wincing because she felt awful lying about it to her best friend. But at least the lie was believable. It wasn't like no one would believe that she'd tripped and fallen on her face in front of a bunch of people. Though, she had a feeling Emily would get upset that someone had laughed at her, so she tacked on, "I dunno. Maybe it wasn't at me. The laughing, I mean. Probably no one even saw." Well, that was certainly believable, considering that no one really saw her to begin with. Of course, it'd be just her luck that someone just happened to look over and catch sight of her just in time to see her do something foolish, when otherwise no one ever paid her any mind.

spaceIn spite of herself, the Hufflepuff couldn't help looking back towards the Slytherin table once again. Her gaze lingered for maybe a second too long, making it painfully obvious for anyone who cared to check just who she'd been looking at. It didn't even really occur to her that she'd done it. She glanced back at Emily as if nothing had even happened, trying for a small smile. Her heart was still beating too quickly, and she was having trouble breathing. But, no one needed to know that. "Um, so. How, uh, was the rest of your holiday? After we all went home, I mean?" she asked, tapping her fingers nervously across the tabletop. "I spent most of mine at the shop. The tattoo shop, I mean. In Diagon. Uh, Daddy's boyfriend owns it. It was either that or stay home alone all day..." She trailed off, frowning. Ava was hardly ever home lately. Oh, well. At least All or Nothing was entertaining, aside from one employee that her dad had asked her to avoid at all costs. Emmet something or another. Apparently Antony didn't like him much, or at least didn't want Jojo around him. They'd hired someone new early in the Summer, though, a girl with bright pink and purple hair and two different colored eyes. Jojo hadn't asked, but she'd bet everything she owned that the girl was a metamorphmagus. She was also, Jojo had decided, unbelievably cool. She hadn't gotten up the courage to talk to the girl, though. She was pretty sure she'd just graduated; the blonde recalled seeing a girl with pink hair at the Ravenclaw table a few times before. Jojo was sure that Gypsy didn't want some silly fourteen year old Hufflepuff hanging all over her. So she'd just watched from a distance, silently envying the older girl for a number of reasons. Her confidence and style being chief among them. Also her boyfriend; the blond guy was sort of cute.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ ρ σ σ я , ѕ ω є є т , ι и и σ ¢ єи т тнιиg
                                                          xxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂ я у уσυя є у є ѕ , αи∂ т є ѕ т ι f у
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ уσυ киσω уσυ ℓ ι ν є тσ в я є α к м є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❦ ❦ ❦ ∂σи'т ∂ є и у , ѕ ω є є т ѕα¢ я ι f ι ¢ є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Lady Leannansidhe

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image

✿ Isobel Cavanaugh ✿
                                            Muggleborn ✿ First Year ✿ Hufflepuff

'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

The words the hat had spoken raced through the young witch's mind, repeating on a loop that seemed to feel more and more correct the more she thought about it. It was quite clear to Isobel that the hat was an incredible magical item, one which she would very much like to know more about, but for the moment, she would content herself with the knowledge that it was also likely quite wise. It had done naught more than sit upon her head, and learned that she both valued friendship, but was introverted, something that many people she had known for a long time were wholly unaware of. It must be a very clever being, or whatever it was. She was not sure if it counted as a person or not, but would not be so rude to say that it wasn't one. It could talk, and it had an impressive intellect, or that was her first impression, and who really got to decide what was and was not a person, in any case. Isobel considered all of this as she very slowly made her way towards the tables, and then attempted to discern which one she was supposed to sit at. There was one table which was cheering much more loudly than the other three for her sorting, so she assumed, hopefully rightly so, that it was the correct one, and walked towards it with a nervous smile on her face. If the hat had sorted her into Hufflepuff because she valued friendship, then it stood to reason that she would make friends easily enough once she had joined the table. And Pamela had also been sorted there, which was excellent, since it meant that she had already made one friend in the house. She found her at the table, sitting next to her. She did not notice until she was already seated that Pamela had chosen to sit with others who had just been sorted alongside them. If the goal was to make friends, then she had certainly been granted an excellent opportunity to do so. She smiled at the two boys she was seated across from. "Hello, I am Isobel Cavanaugh," she greeted. "Everyone calls me Izzy, though, so you may if you prefer," she said. 'I do hope that I am not intruding,' she thought, the small sliver of shyness she did possess making an appearance as her cheeks colored the barest of pink tones. She was not normally shy, but she also did not normally speak to boys. The only exception was her younger brother, who she personally did not count as a boy at all. Brothers were different. Pamela clearly had no such trouble, as the other young girl was quite her usual self at present, seeming very bubbly and excited and confident, as she had for the duration of the brief time they had known one another. Perhaps Isobel would learn that from her. Not the bubbly personality, but the confidence. She was not lacking in it necessarily, but she tended to not present herself as such. She often thought it would benefit her to learn to do so.

'*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*' '*·~-.¸¸,.-~*'

Out Of Character :: I hope that you do not mind my interjecting Isobel into the conversation.

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales
ImSoLonely0

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games