Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:42 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

Jiro would smile, though he seemed to stop his approach upon the blank stare he received from the Kitsu. "Kyumi-san? Are you okay?"

Nodding his head, he would smile. "Kind of. I decided, but I simply need to find a partner. Tell me, Kyumi-san, would you like to be a work of art?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

With no one to inform him of the various events, Kenichi would have been here for the sign-ups. He seemed to be idling about some distance away though, staring off into space.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:53 pm
@ Crab Tent:

The two girls would look to one another, before the shorter one would respond. "I would probably be the better with a needle, noble samurai."

The taller girl, who had a much younger face, would respond next. "I beg your pardon, Kaiu-sama, but Kakuei does have a better head for numbers. He might be the wiser choice to run errands at the nearby village."

Somewhat bashfully, the young, lanky man would nod. "That is true, Kaiu-sama. Kita-sama had me run errands for her just yesterday."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:55 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans

Perhaps answering a bit too quickly and without any thought at all, Kyumi would nod. "All right." She'd then rub the sleep out of her eyes once more before looking a bit more awake.

"I'm still waking up." She'd mumble to him."I tried to get up early, but Omi wasn't there to keep me from going back to sleep..." Her sentence would trail off, and it'd sound as though it would go on for a few more unintelligible words.  

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Raganui Minamoto rolled 6 10-sided dice: 5, 1, 2, 3, 3, 9 Total: 23 (6-60)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:56 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans

He'd slowly walk up to the other crane, smiling. "Good morning, Ashahina-san. If you would, I would humbly request your assistance for the mental competition tonight. I have an idea, and two with our training would be better than only myself. If we could find Matsu Seichero, as... unlikely as the combination would be, we may be able to combine our abilities into an interesting whole. Of course, if you have other ideas, I will trouble you no further with this."

Awareness/Etiquette 4k2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:02 pm
@ Scorpion Tent:

To the best of Kojiro's ability, it seemed that Maru was completely sincere about her indifference to the events!

"Pass." Naizen would simply respond, shaking his head. "I don't do well with an audience."

"Even if the audience is one," Maru joked, smirking playfully; for the most part, however, Naizen seemed to ignore the comment.

"I would love to hear your plans for it, Kojiro-san, but could you and Naizen-san excuse me for a short while? I have something I need to do, and it requires privacy."  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:06 pm
@ Lioness Shenanigans:

"Excellent!" Jiro would respond happily. "I'm going to tell Kita-sama that we were be participating as a group then. I'll also see if we can secure a room in the barracks or something for us to work in. We'll win this event, believe you me." He would bow to Kyumi quickly, before moving - at a more casual pace, but still with a spring in his step - towards the Doji magistrate across the clearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm
@Scorpion Tent

The scorpion would nod. "Well, then. I'll see if the third is willing."

Kojiro would bow and exit the tent with Naizen. "So, what event are you signing up for, Naizen-san? Also..." The Bayushi's voiced dropped a few octaves. "What happened last night? It seemed like there was a battle outside our tent."  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:13 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

Kenichi would take his eyes off of whatever he was staring at as Zanzen approached, and he would bow, ALMOST humbly. "Actually, Doji Koan made it clear that I not enter any of the events he participated in, and I believe he is going to sign up for the Artisan Competition as well. I was thinking of the second event..."

Kenichi's confidence waivers! You'll need a roll to convince him, as well as words!  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 5 10-sided dice: 5, 7, 7, 4, 8 Total: 31 (5-50)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm
@Crane Shenanigans

He frowns and speaks calmly. "I do not believe that what Koan says should have any effect on what you decide to do. The man is not without flaws himself, despite how much he attempts to seem otherwise. Also, we are all of the same station, are we not? What power does he have to say what you can and cannot do?"

Void!

3k2 Awareness/Courtier

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm
@ Scorpion Shenanigans:

Naizen would begin to walk once they left the tent, but in a direction that would avoid others listening in. "Much happened last night. Doji Koan overstepped his bounds, Kitsuki Wazuka and Kakita Zanzen almost had it out. Wazuka and Ujina Denbe confronted the monk, but he knocked out the Kitsuki and the Hare let him go free. More questions than answers, it seems. Though Maru seemed to be partial to that report."

When asked about competitions, Naizen would simply reply, "Kemari. The game looks simple enough. I don't get any opportunities to drink, so I will be unable to hold my shochu. And, as I said before, crowds and I do not see eye to eye. I would simply hinder any plans you had for the Artisan competition." He would immediately stop walking, looking to Kojiro. "I'm curious who you are going to get to play Shosuro in that plan of yours."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:33 pm
@ Crane Shenanigans:

"I am... sorry. But disobeying Koan would give me undue stresses, stresses that I do not need in my life." Kenichi's eyes would quickly look beyond Zanzen's shoulder, than back at the Kakita.

"I already have enough stresses as it is. Good luck on finding a partner, Zanzen-san." Kenichi would say, turning to leave.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm
Zanzen just shook his head then left as well, trying to find Seichero. He never bothered looking in the direction Kenichi's eyes flickered to at the end there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 pm
@Scorpion Shenanigans

The scorpion rubbed his forehead. "After hearing that, I'm tempted to enter the drinking contest. I'm open to suggestions on who to replace you as the Shosuro part ...but we're after some one to do Yogo. Asako Sumi should do well, if she has talent. We'll need to see the Phoenix anyways, if Koan overstepped his bounds. Or does Maru-san have other plans regarding the matter?"  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 am
@Crab shenanigans
"Gah! Fine!" Kagae handed the note and money to the boy and then pointed to the taller girl, "You'll be helping me put up the tent poles and prepare the ground pegs for guide lines then."  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games