Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 480/480

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would try to relax and calm his nerves before he would hear the young lady state nonsense. His heart began to raise as he looked up and shook.'' N-N-N-No! I am just fine and dandy, this happens all the time; i-it's fun to b-brace yourself for f-falls!'' He stated as she began to feel her arms pick him up and ask if it was both of his legs. Shaking his head as fast as he could, one would think he was about to break his own neck from the fear.'' N-Nope! M-my legs are just fine!'' He exclaimed as she laid his wiggling body on a couch, looking up towards her he would see her smile and have a red streak crossing from cheek to cheek. Seeing the kunoichi place her hands on his thighs he began to grow even more fearful and jolt back.'' N-No I am okay, p-please do-don't waste your chakra!'' He began to struggle in order to raise his arms up to gesture she did not need to do any more than what she was doing. When the green glow began to emit from the medical nin's hands, the young genin would push back into the cushions that were the couch. His hands gripping the sides of the couch as he watched her heal his thighs, his strong fears of doctors or anything medical was something he would really need to fix in the near future..

When the medical nin asked for his name he would puff up his chest and bring his chin down as if trying to hide his face inside of the couches cushions.'' I-It's B-?!'' He would be cut off as she heard his name be stated by Doki, looking towards the Raikage and the unknown female before him he chose not to move. As the silver haired healer stated he could stand and should try it out, Black would keep quiet in his own little spot she had made him on the couch. Hearing the Kage's orders to ease up he would exhale some of the air he had built up and relax a bit, his ears twitching to the rest of her explanation. He probably missed it on his way running out, it was good to know the people were in good condition at least..'' Well that is good, I tried my best not to kill any of them; most I did was paralyze a few temporarily and knock some out. It was quite the fright, they had attacked us out of random. What exactly was wrong with them..?'' Looking down as his left hand grabbed his right bicep, Black would sit up and sigh watching Doki as she suddenly spoke about the young lady before him taking on a student.'' Oh? C-congratulations Sukai-Senpai, on becoming a t-teacher and all.'' He said a bit scared to look directly at her, the only female he could barely tolerate to speak to was Doki; though he had been around her long enough to grow use to her.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai just giggled at his responses, he seemed terrified of her presence. Something Suki never had experienced before. Smiling at him she toke a step back, giving the boy some space to freak out. Her ears twitched when Doki proposed that she made to Suki. Becoming a teacher eh? Straightening up some Suki thought about it. "Hmmm, I suppose it's time I do take on a student. Maybe later on if I form a squad I can pass on what I know of medical jutsu onto the next generation." Though that was for later she knew that she would have to start with at least one student. For some reason she looked at the young boy before her. She saw potential in him. "Black yes? Do you have a sensei? Though I am a medic. Which you are obviously uncomfortable with, I have a lot under my headband. And I have a lot to teach. . . .What do you say~?" At the moment she didn't know any of the other new sprout-lings form the Academy, and the ones she had taught before were far beyond their academy days now.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 360/510

She smiled a little. Despite telling Shi to sit, he still braved up enough for his lovable licks. He was such a good dog. She patted him but again was interrupted by Kyo's impatience. Sheesh.. Despite their antagonistic clashes sometimes, she still cared for him enough to indulge. "I suppose it's been a while since you've gotten back on full duty..." By that she suggested at his duty as an Anbu. Full fledged now, and missions of that sort he'll have to get into practice again. The perfect case, would be sleuthing out a recent traitor. Again back to her more calmer vibe, she wiped the dog's saliva from her face with the base of her sleeve. "Given the village's vulnerable state, certain thorns have caved in on our side. There's not much to go off on but there have been disreptencies. I fear that there's a bit of a struggle amongst our ranks." Even her voice squared out into deeper edginess. Now was NOT the best time for betrayal among comrades. But then again, here they were, scrunching their official powers together to deal with this situation. "It started off with one irregularity. But then there are certain...slick characters we have. Find out what their motives are and see if you can bring one or two in." She gave him a folder. In it, brief information on the sketchy individuals that needed to be inspected. Though the dire hint at her voice suggested that it wouldn't be easy. "Don't succumb to your stupidity. Keep on your guard at all times. You may get overwhelmed. That's all. Dismissed." She commanded after giving him the folder, and a quick finger flick to the forehead in due for a small payback from last time.

The moss haired kunoichi then reared back to the two. All she had to do now was continue her conversation with Sukai and Black. Seeing them now, Doki could tell that they were already well compatible. Sukai's brilliant yet nurturing nature could help the otherwise timid and energetic Black. She smiled. Already feeling forty years older with all the stress but also so...happy. More and more she was understanding how Lady Kin would have felt during these instances with her subordinates. And she could see how Sukai was still contemplating. But now that she filled him in with the news he's now probably better off with in conscience, she heard something very unfortunate. The pen in her hand had clicked back inside, ceasing her writing. Which was drastic. Anytime she stopped doing anything, was within reasons. Her eyes leered an unreadable hue. A glint though, sharper than ten stacks of knives bore through his golden orbs. "He's uncomfortable with Medics? I see." Suddenly, she gestured for him to come closer. "Your band." It was generally unlike Doki to be this vindictive. Or rather, to hold such a glaring look in her eyes. She still held her hand out. Regardless, she had her reasons.

OOC:

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Dcme

little mintchan

October Night Starlight

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:23 pm
Kyo held the folder carefully, going wide eyed at so much paper and words and letters, sighing that he would only be able to read small words and names. "You got it...I'll try to be all sneaky and stuff...." He stood up, Shi panted a bit before following Kyo out the door to do the mission, it shouldn't take long and nothing was too eays or too hard for Kyo since he was a full fledged anbu member now.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:13 am
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Black would ease and lay comfortably in his seat after he had congratulated Sukai-Senpai on her teacher promotion. His ears would only listen as he heard her agree with Doki but to a certain degree before saying Black's name. His eyes would go from half open to fully open as he sat up again almost off of instinct from his name being called. Shaking his head as he did not look towards her he would answer.'' N-No Ma'am. Huh..?'' Hearing her out he would look down with golden hues staring towards the ground, she had just dealt with him despite his difficulties and yet wanted to teach him. Maybe it would be a smart decision to do so, hearing her ask what does he say about it; Black would slowly gaze up towards her, his gaze only meeting to her chin. Though Doki's voice would catch his ears as she stated his problem with medics and asked for his band, his eyes would lock towards her quite dark glare and have him jolting.'' N-N-No! I am okay with medics! N-No need to take my band! I-I accept! I accept!!'' He exclaimed as if his life had just depended on this partnership, despite that he was getting ready to accept it regardless due to his own reasons. Though there was no harm in having a little unintentional push from the Raikage.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:20 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai let out a catty grin and chuckled in a dark manor. "Okay then~ Let's not wait up, your training will start immediately." Taking the boy by the hand she lifted him from the couch. Looking back to Doki she smiled softly. "Once we do some training don't doubt I'll take a rain check on those missions Raikage-chan." Taking another glance at Apollo Sukai dipped her head to him once more. "Till next time~" She soon departed for the door. "Come on Black! Where going to the Academy."

[[//exits]]

((00c: Poor poor boy. . . . sweatdrop ))

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:24 am
User Image
Black Ranton

Black would take note of the grin and dark chuckling she had performed, his head leaning to the side before hanging as he thought to himself.'' What did I just get myself into.....'' As he heard her state his training started immediately he lifted his head a bit confused, immediately??? As in now?! Feeling his hand be taken he looked up surprised and felt himself be lifted up and dragged off with only one area they had been heading.
[Exit to Academy]

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:15 am
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

Well they sure just liked to leave whenever they wanted to. She sighed, thinking it was a good thing indeed that the gennin refused to give up his band. Hopefully it would mean bright things for the future, and with a bright teacher to guide him. Anyhow, the office was now emptier. Well, with the exception of Apollo. "It's suddenly quiet again." She laughed, almost finding it funny for whatever reason.

OOC:

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Dcme

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 pm
Redera Issun

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos knocked and then entered the office. Instantly noticing a strange man in the office. He seemed a bit familiar only seeing bit and pieces of him during the chaos that had been ensuing. The attack on the gates and in edible creations area. He stopped in front of Doki and bowed slightly."Lady Raikage, I'm here to ask permission to leave the village and travel to the summoning country. I realize at the moment that it is quite hectic with the recent attacks and the danger that another one could occur. And that's exactly why I'm asking permission, but I feel as if this is necessary for me to become stronger. The Hatake have always had a strong bond with ninken and that's where I'm heading."

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 470/470 ❈ Stamina 215/215 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:32 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima

As usual, the hustle and bustle moved on. In came Thanatos, already recovering well and ready to go with a request. She sat down, nodding as she listened on. And well, contemplated. Well, the security was in shambles, but letting one shinobi loose at this point wouldn't make a major difference. And swamping out his desire to move forward with his goal was unbecoming of a leader when other circumstances were considered. Promptly, she looked at him and fixed a steady gaze. Then nodded. "Alright. I give you permission, be quick about it though. And good luck." She said.

OOC:

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Grand Chevalier Haji

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:45 pm
Redera Issun

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thantos nodded in thanks as he bowed and was getting ready to leave when he took one last look at Apollo remembering the mans face."I will go with up most haste." He then shushin out of the building heading to the gates.

[exit to gates]
AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 470/470 ❈ Stamina 215/215 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai entered the office looking around, it seemed like forever since she had set foot in the office. Stretching the Sage called out. "Doki~Dok did you miss me?" As Suki stepped in a small white kitten followed. The woman smiled and approached the Raikage's desk leaning over on it. Feeling relaxed and rejuvenated after spending such a long time with her cats. "Do you have any missions for me and my, purrrrrfect little friend over here?" Suki mewed. She was in such a good mood, nothing could possibly bring her down.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:22 am
One year later, or roughly a bit more, here was Doki. Laying down on the desk, asleep and one year older. Ah.. how time goes by. By one year. Within that year, she did nothing besides training and adjusting herself to the position.

And naturally, as life goes, people change. In one year, Doki took on a more subtle appearance than the last. But right now she was looking a little vague. Wearing a hoodie and sleeping with the hoodie over her head. The work done for the day until it would pick up again for some auspicious reason when her kawaii shinobi would decide to do something productive.

"Bentrilo-sama.~ You're so close..~ kuku~" In her happy dream, of course, where in the last hour she was reading Shoujo, it would happen. Only in a fantasy it seems. "ZZzzzzz~"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 am
User Image
Black Ranton

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 565/565 ll Stamina 235/235

Walking up to the office building with the old man from the dojo, Black would sigh as he entered with a mask on his face and black cloak that was tinted olive and tattered. The ninja's would ask for his identification only to receive his kind and gentle tone.'' I'm Black, the ninja who came here last time; well... It's been a year now, don't you two remember m-?!'' The two shinobi would pat his back suddenly with his mask coming off, his hand quickly catching it and holding it back up only to reveal part of his face to her.'' Haha! Yep! Same me!'' He'd say as they instructed him the directions he partially remembered, as Black ventured onward he would make his way up the stares and see the door open from his sensei entering prior to his visit. The old man would walk in first, and tap his cane on the floor boards.'' Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye Green! Aye! Give this here boa some permission to take me to the Bear lands! We got bidness to settle! Harumph!'' He exclaimed as Black entered behind him in his cloaked attire and sighed shaking his head, his face looking towards the ground as he could barely face his own Raikage let alone his teacher in the same room at once.'' D-Doki sama..? Could I have permission to head into the Bear Lands with this man..?'' His voice soft, and low in tone from his growth spurt over the span of the year as he bowed towards her body laying asleep on the desk.

OOC:

Jutsu Used and or Learned

Redera Issun

October Night Starlight

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:09 pm
She hadn't woken up when Sukai had been there. She wasn't usually a heavy sleeper but with the way the year's been, Doki kinda lost her edge. And she still didn't wake with the arrival of Black. His huskier voice merely an addition to the dream she was having. "Ehhh?! Bentrilo-sama~ You musn't! Kahahaha~ So silly. Zzzzz..." With her head still on the desk, she slept on. But the loud rapping sounds of the old man, who initially entered had her up in a jolt.

"Huh?!" Stuck on her face, an entire sheet of paper and some sticky notes. A pencil even, was stuck on her forehead. Her entire face was obstructed from view. "Bears?! WHERE?!" She stood up, all alert looking though her vision was still not in focus. She almost thought she was blind until the bit of paper slipped off. Oh.

Embarrassed she collected herself and sat back straight. When did Sukai get here? Her eyes warmed a little, for she did indeed miss the kunoichi. But..in the sense of a feline. Doki fell off her chair. "Good to see you again...almost.." Of course, that last statement retracted for her love of cats. It was terribly unfortunate but even in a year, Doki couldn't surpass her longtime fear of felines. With strength, she lifted her self up again, and faced the two others. First, her gaze went to the cloaked male, indeed he sounded different. But Doki, being the typical disguise dumbass, she never saw through them and just assumed he was a stranger. Meanwhile, the old man appeared to be the one responsible for all the ruckus. Her face was most obscured by the nerdiest pair of swirly glasses. And her panda hood covering her head and hair, she did look just as unique as the rest of them.

"...I see.." Was her response to his demand. She would have remarked about his behavior but seeing as how they probably saw her sleeping, Doki had nothing to remark about. In her slight embarrassment she coughed. This time again, the cloaked male had come to ask her.. He knew her name? Well, they probably all did somehow. But the manner of which he said it sounded so familiar. "Before I can really address to this mission, Oji-san, who might this boy be?" She asked, adjusting her thick nerd swirly glasses with a glance of seriousness.

The Sleeping Pacifist

October Night Starlight

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games