Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:14 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

"Your mission says retrieve an item. So do that." Kiri knew orders couldn't be ignored. Besides, someone else would just end up assigned to it anyways. "Retrieve whatever it is, but so help me Nowe, if you kill him I will never forgive you. Senro is not to be blamed because of something beyond his control. He's a sweet boy who would never ally with Seito if he was given a choice." She said firmly, her gray eyes completely serious.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:17 pm
"Well how do you propose I steal a item and get out alive without killing? I doubt your 'sweet boy' is going to show the same compasion." Nowe said, pushing his breakfast away. He had lost his appetite. "People change, Kiri, we hardly know anything about him."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:21 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"You're a ninja aren't you? So ninja it away." Kiri crossed her arms. "And YOU may know nothing about him, but I happen to know him very well. When you went and lost contact with the world for three years, I stayed in touch. Senro and I have been writing to each other for years, occasionally meeting up when my path took me near him. So yes, I do know this 'sweet boy' I'm talking about." She told him stubbornly.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 pm
"This is war Kiri. If I don't make sure this mission is a hundred percent success, the elders arn't going to take so kindly to me." Nowe said, then put up his hand. "I'm going to do what I have to Kiri...no matter what."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:40 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Tayu blushed little more at Kikou's greeting, then she smirked. "So, are you going to join us at the table, Kikou-kun, or would you rather eat standing up?"
"oh I'll sit down" Kikou moved to the table and sat down  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:47 pm
"So, Kikou," Kin said casually, "Is there some special reason you decided to give us a visit this morning? Or did you just want to see Tayu?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:24 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

"The elders can shove their orders up their a**. I will not be the one who watches a friend die!" Kiri cursed vividly. "This war is ridiculous and I refuse to believe that Senro is willingly doing this. I may be trash for breaking the rules but I refuse to be even lower than trash by abandoning my friends." She hissed at him in anger before standing up suddenly and walking away.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:27 pm
Nowe watched her walk away, resting his head on his hand. "Well this is a perfectly lovely morning..." He got up and started heading towards the village gates. He would do as he was needed, and would deal with Senro as needed. He passed through the village gates, starting his mission.

Shortly after, a figure in a black cloak and red clouds walked to the village gates. The guards of course would recognize the threat, but it didn't matter. A pair of water sharks took care of them. A grin revealed the sharp teeth, of the deadly Kisame.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:54 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri stalked back to her house furiously. Outside the door though, she paused. She could hear her parents talking happily. Dad must have come home. In no mood to deal with their cheeriness, she headed towards Hokage mountain instead, climbing to the top. She stood there, hands hooked in her belt as she looked over the village. "It's not fair....This war is turning us all against each other. Friend on friend, brother on sister....."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:34 pm
The Kisame doll walked a few feet into the village before stopping. With a few handsigns, watersharks shot out, tearing through buildings like they were nothing. Ninja's raced to defend their home, but they were caught in water prisons by clones, some drowning soon after.

Nowe waited in a dese tree, peering through the leaves. If his tracking was correct, Senro should be passing by soon, allowing Nowe to make his attack. he just hoped the team woudln't be with him. His thughts went back to Kiri, and her words pained him a little. But there was no time for that.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:36 pm
Senro was running with the stolen Item his village was commanded to get for the shadow village. He would have rather it not be him but orders where orders, he could not even see Kiri because of this war even though he was so close to the leaf borders he was to meet his team at the bridge back to the grass village. He used a jutsu wile running to warn him if something was disturbing the grass 100 feet around him.

Kikou gave a small smile "I came to mostly see you but I was also wondering if we had any missions today"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:45 pm
Nowe spotted Senro, taking a breath to steady himself. This is for the village he told himself. No matter how Kiri had gotten mad at him, the village had to come over their feelings..right? He waited a few more seconds, then made his attack, jumping out of the tree, "Phoenix flower jutsu!" Multiple fireballs rained down, aiming for the plant user.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:46 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri was drawn out of her depressing thoughts by a commotion below. She blinked in surprise to see all that water. Who was doing that? She put the question aside, making her way down the mountain swiftly. She headed towards the commotion, stopping when she saw who it was. Kisame? Her eyes narrowed. It had to be another doll. She whipped out her fans, leaping into action. "Razor Blade!!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:09 pm
Senro felt the heat from the attack as it came to him. He jumped to the side to avoid the fire. " Grass binding jutsu" he called out putting a hand on the ground as grass blades grew out like vines to wrap around his attacker. who he just saw who it was "Nowe?!?"  

Xistund

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:11 pm
Nowe gave a annoyed look as the grass wrapped around him. "You would make flower shops very happy..." He commented, using Chidori current to blast off the vines. He brushed off the remaining grass bits before glaring up at Senro. "You have something I want Senro..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games