Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:19 pm
the ninjastic olympics would include normal games and ninja games... so. mind puzzles. who can dissarm the trap first... uh... messed up kinds of games... then add steroids to the game itself. so... miyamoto flare in everything. ya know? maby it's to help build teamwork while also promoting a healthy competitive relationship between everyone.
uh... so... trap disarming. close quarters takedowns. assassinations. kidnappings. obsticle course on ninjoids... any other ideas can be added. these are the ones i've thought of on the fly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:23 pm
hey, lets start with the automatons then work our way into James underground lake and such....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:34 am
AandOE
Good ideas everyone! ^_^ If you find it troubling to think of an entire story, then just think about what you want done first. What it leads into later is whatever you guys decide for the second encounter.

First Encounters:

• Trouble in the Wind Country (possible fight?)

• Automatons spotted (possible fight?)

• Strange, quirky orders from Mamoru (possible puzzle?)

• Hijacked, wicked evil Mamorus attack (definitely an instant fight)

• Strange personality drifts of village shinobi (possible village dissolution? Those without Kind/Rage attribute are unaffected)

• Ninjastic Olympics (possible puzzles? What constitutes as something worthy of testing ninja?)

• Iliad & Odyssey (requires another village's help for a war)

• ??
Strange Mamorou orders! lmao  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 pm
i do kinda wanna do the strange mamoru orders... it'd be fun.  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm
Strange Mamoru orders "Go and do this right now! Get it done!" "Do you want some of this cake first, sir?" NO! NO CAKE! This is no time to eat!" " eek "  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:09 pm
lol... it likely would be along those lines... lol  

dreadno

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 pm
XD i stand by my initial decision with the automtatoms  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:13 am
Sorry about not posting much, I'll be honest with you, I am losing interest in this guild. Too much stuff to do in order to just RP normally  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm
What would you like to see changed, Flawed?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:46 am
Some times this guild feels more like Work then something to relax with. I just don't find this place as enjoyable as i did. Snothing to do with you guys in Suna anyway. I just got so much to do before I can actually RP with you guys and be effective. 50 Posts, alone to get to the level I need.

And it is nothing that one lazy dude can do the change it.

And I am the lazy dude not you AandOE

PS. I am also working on my Own guilds so that leaves me with even less time.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:43 am
Flawed Anubis
Some times this guild feels more like Work then something to relax with. I just don't find this place as enjoyable as i did. Snothing to do with you guys in Suna anyway. I just got so much to do before I can actually RP with you guys and be effective. 50 Posts, alone to get to the level I need.

And it is nothing that one lazy dude can do the change it.

And I am the lazy dude not you AandOE

PS. I am also working on my Own guilds so that leaves me with even less time.
:/ not good....we like siniku  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:39 am
I like you guys too thats why I am trying to make sure that everyone gets the two Positions I hold here. But I would like it to be as fun as possible to do so, though the fighting will be very one sides, I was never good at Fighting in RPs. Not to mention the Chakra problem.  

Flawed Anubis

3,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:31 pm
yeah....:/ but siniku has other abilities besides fighting. He is our trickster....and pretty much allowed us to complete the last Jashin war by thinking outside the box  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 pm
I understand what Flawed is talking about, I have to have % tabs open to train, and that is if I train one type of Jutsu at a time, if I wanted to go between Fuuton And Suiton I would have to have more open. then you have to copy all the links and crap in two or three places. Its a lot in the name of regulation and fairness, but its still annoying as all hell, and then Me and Chez have been waiting on an answer in the Q&A for about 4 days. I could see how it could ruin a experience.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:28 am
I can kinda understand al that stuff too XD but it is still MUCH better then the alternative. Trust me....XD

well posts a day or something flawed. Small steps and you will be fine  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games