Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:36 pm
Pure T0rture

This is what I brought you,
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
xxxxxKiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

"Ooh. Shocking. A High Priestess being lenient on her lapdog for keeping her out of the Underdark," Elrick muttered only to let out a hiss and rub his hand against his arm. Stupid cait sidhe and their fricking claws. It's not like he was saying something that even Fedelta was thinking. At having drawn a crossbow from his lowerback and firing it at Tybalt, Cirdan smacked him upside the head again. "Stop hitting me and let me see your hand." "I'm fine... Good dodge, kitty."

"I try. Think of it as a favor with no price, Aerith. You're in a lot of debt as is after all," Tybalt snickered lightly before wrapping his arms around Lianna and Fedelta. Pulling them backwards, the trio vanished into the ground before popping back up in the yard. After releasing them, he appeared back in the cave and pushed Aerith closer to Cirdan, Edgar and Kallou. Stepping up onto the twins, he grabbed Aerith's wrist and Cirdan's shoulder before repeating the process of dropping into the ground and reappearing in the yard. "Tadah! I've returned you all to Krystina's house. There's a reason I brought you three back, Mr. Samurai. Your doctor friend is waiting for you to return to the cave so no worries there. I'm bored again. Entertain me, Aerith!" Having released the samurai and the elf, the cait sidhe pounced on the blue haired male with a grin that stretched from ear to ear.

"Tybalt, you're exhausting even me. And I'm trying to regain my sight. You hit the sunset just right so I got blinded. The sun, it burns us precious," Fedelta hissed, his form curled down into a squat with his hands covering his his eyes. Stupid cait sidhe dropping them in the middle of the yard where the sun would blind him. The fact that he was wearing all of his swords was his only reason for not rolling around on the ground at this point. His eyes hurt from Tybalt dropping them off here. "Baby. You should be used to it by now considering how long you've lived on the surface. Lianna's not acting like a big baby."

Thank you... Give me a second to see if I can focus on the circles, Veda responded, his voice a little less distressed. After a few long moments, the circles lit up in a deep red-orange followed by a sigh of relief. I got it without anything exploding... Again. Be glad you didn't have to go through what I'm going through right now. Can you feel Seda's magic leaving and your attachments in that body growing into a tighter bond? Can you feel your magic opening up fully again? This formula is supposed to help with that among other things. As he spoke to Adra, the burns on Perem's body began shifting slowly at first. Over a few moments, the body was beginning to heal at a rapid pace. As for what else the circle was doing, Watari picked up on almost immediately. His exhaustion seemed to be fading and his soothing aura he had projected out for Krystina had more than doubled in size. Glancing at Krystina he asked hesitantly, "Are you... Feeling more energized like I am?"

"Hagen had...? That's why he... That's why he said he wasn't coming after me anymore. It makes sense now... Veda? As in the demon who could've wiped out all of our existence completely? And a huge battle," Shayde murmured softly, his mind drifting back to Hagen's last words to him. His elder step-brother had seemed so calm, so at peace then. He hadn't been lying about finding someone who brought him back to the kind person he'd originally been. Then came the shock of hearing about the demon that had come into the picture with the help of the shadows. They actually brought back someone that dangerous? This was all followed by guilt to which he hugged Skylar as close to him as they could get. "I'm sorry we weren't here to help you... And if-if he's Hagen's son, then where is Hagen? Shouldn't he be here? Did he help y'all in that battle?"

At Truth's touch, her scent just barely making itself known to him, Lucian lifted his head back off of Hades' chest and wrapped his arms around her in a hug, the blood smeared against his forehead and staining his blonde hair being completely ignored. The lycan couldn't stop the tears from rolling down his face so he just gave in to it, his chest heaving everytime he inhaled and his body trembling. All he could whimper was, "I tried..." Giosuè, on the other hand, had moved away to where he could sit far enough away so he couldn't hear the lycan sobbing uncontrollably. He felt more like he'd failed the boy than Lucian failed Hades. He didn't even bother looking up as Serai cleaned up the blood on his face and removed his gloves so she could clean them off too. She could just feel the gloom lingering over him and so said nothing. Giosuè was unable to keep up the face of his brother when he failed to do something. Even Trevor had noticed the sudden change, but wasn't sure if he should bring it up at the moment.

"Could be... Lianna's back so it's only a matter of seconds before she notices," Ephraim sighed, his head shaking slightly. This was just one terrible day. First Hagen and now Hades. Crap... Damn his ill-timed humor of noticing it was the only two who'd had H and A as the start of their names even if Hades was actually Rune. He just had to hold in the laughter. Fortunately enough, there was now a fair haired man in his boxers with a red stone hanging around his neck and two birds hovering over his shoulders on one side of the yard, the other side having an average-sized cloaked figure that had quickly drawn a dual set of handguns from his thighs. From the movement of the latter's cloak from drawing the guns, multiple other guns ranging from close quarters to long range were exposed alongside the fact that his body structure was similar to Lucian's body structure; teenage male with muscle meant to haul all of those guns around without the worry of recoil throwing off the shot.

"Summoning circles. You just gotta love them damn things... Adramalech, I didn't expect to see you here. Last I heard, you were playing with a super psycho bxtch," the man in his boxers stated irritably, his deep golden eyes having already focused on the crow demon. At seeing him holding an infant however, he bust out laughing. "Oh Lord. Please tell me you didn't knock her up and you got stuck with the baby."

"Kharl, you're kind of missing a key question," a gruff male voice pointed out to the other from beneath the hood. At Trevor's starting to get up, one of the handguns pointed itself towards him as if whoever was under the hood was a little wary of movement. Even though Trevor put his hands up in mock surrender as he stood, a bullet whizzed straight for him though he managed to move to the side, the knife he'd used to try deflecting the bullet just in case snapping without so much as slowing any. "Clive, they won't hurt you. Put on your glasses so you can see them." "Demon marksman. They're a rare commodity. Didn't even put a lot of effort into it either... Normally they don't miss though so I should count myself lucky. Glasses?" "Yeah, glasses. I'm farsighted, genius. You're just a blur I noticed moving. Cirdan, what're you doing here?" After resetting one handgun into a holster and removing a pair of glasses from a small case attached to said holster, he flipped back his hood and slid them into place. As was guessed, the boy beneath the hood looked as if he'd just hit his teenage years with his shaggy dirty blonde hair and hunter green eyes. At the sound snapping fingers, the two birds shifted into a young boy and young girl that looked like mirrored twins, the man now known as Kharl smirking though his gaze seemed unhappy. "Ah yes. That question you mentioned. So why was I snatched away from a nice hot bath and he from... Whatever it is he was doing?"

Smiling lightly at Kana's words and how she kissed him on the forehead, Sheik pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently. "Mm... I'll try not bottling it up in my head so much. It doesn't usually bother me this much, but I think it never really sunk in until now... I think I'm scared," he murmured softly into their intertwined hands. He didn't want his parents to know the stress was finally getting to him. His mother had always pushed him beyond his breaking point and he'd always gotten back up even if it hurt or he just wanted to start crying since Trevor had left home. He wasn't allowed to break down and yet here he was admitting to Kana he couldn't remain that rock he'd always been. At hearing Kharl however, he gave a heavy sigh before moving his and Kana's hands to his chest. "Because your summoning circles were part of a larger design meant to help us recuperate from four days of non-stop fighting, heal our wounds and fully connect Adra to his new body without Seda's magic holding it together among various minor things not worth mentioning. It was Veda's way of helping us. So sorry it ruined your bath time and his hunting a tribe of rogue blood elves. Besides that, Cirdan was going to deliver Kallou and Edgar to you for you to lock them in an alternate dimension. Fortunately for me, I can explain all that without repercussions since it's now in the present."

"Makes sense," Clive responded after glancing over towards Cirdan who motioned to the changelings on the ground. Sliding the second handgun into the holster on the opposite thigh from the previous one, he dragged out a shotgun while padding over to them and aimed it at them. Firing it without so much as flinching, the changelings vanished instead of turning into a giant puddle of red. Returning the shotgun from where it came from, he crouched down and picked up a small stone that began shifting through various colors. "The names Veda and Adramalech do not ring any bells. Who are they?" "Veda is the demon in the tales of the Lonely Demon and the Heroes of Man. He's also my idol. Ever since I was little, I wanted the abilities, the genius, he has and yet I get stuck with alchemy and the Philosopher's Stone. Adramalech is a crow demon with a very intriguing future ahead of him. He could tell you better than I can. Sorry, Adra. He's still really young and detached from the demon realm so I'm working with him on that."

Giving a soft sigh, Kibum scratched behind an ear before lowering himself into a crouch. "You're being far too nice to him. I'm trying to break him of his present behavior and you're only encouraging him to continue it. He's unstable and I'm not having another repeat of what happened when he showed up on the battlefield," he retorted, his gaze never shifting from Hei clinging to Kansei. The man could flip at any second and she was completely relaxed around him. "Hei, please come here. I want you to come sit with me." "Okay. Hei will be patient. He likes the endless 'cause he's nice. No, Kiki! I'm sitting by the kitty and the kitty doesn't mind me sitting by her. Stop trying to move me away from the kitty... She's like mama. She keeps me calm with her scent. You smell like pecans like sissy did." "And once again, you've managed to mention something that I have no idea what you're talking about. The voices, the bad place, your parents and now some sister? You've gotta explain it." "Mama's in this realm. She sings. Papa worked with lots of beeping and metal doors that hurt when Hei touched them. There were lots of sad and scared voices there... Sissy stayed with papa a long time and Hei didn't like it there. Mama kept me in the woods where I met the endless. He was sad and hurt so I showed him the exit. Mama showed it to Hei so he could wait for her when she came back from this side. Good? Good. Now let me sit with the kitty."

I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.xxxxx
This is what I thought,
I thought you need me.xxxxx
This is what I thought so think me naïve.
I promised you a heart you'd promised to keep,xxxxx
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:13 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Go - Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
Sing - Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below
Way down below, way down below

I've had better days, man
I've seen better days

But Lianna wasn't handling it any better than Fedelta, with a hand over her eyes, the darkelf turned towards Tybalt's voice and hissed."Xsa dos, Tybalt! Ka dos rin'ov xun nindel 'sohna Usstan orn zirn dos dosst ehmtu yiben!" she seethed, pointing at him with one long finger as much to scold him as it was to threaten him. Letting out a sigh as she let her hand drop, it became more noticeable that her eyes had taken on a fairly purple hue to them as she glared at the feline-fae. "Lianna, t-take it easy. we don't need you going batsh!t on anyone right now." Aerith drawled as he stepped between his sister and the cait sidhe, smirking to himself when he saw her starting to relax once more, only to grimace when he felt a fist to his stomach. "don't think you can tell me what to do, brother." Lianna hissed in his ear, her voice cold.
"She may not notice. she's gone full on drow on us. it might take a minute to get her to focus elsewhere."

"Hello to you, too, Kharl," Adra grunted, rolling his eyes at the alchemists questioning of the infant in his arms. "as if I'd copulate with a human, much less that one. i was using her for her knowledge of magic and she became other wise obsessed." he snorted, shaking his head. Turnign his attention to the hunter, he gave a slight bow and grinned. "i'm the fire king of hell, Adramalech, and i'm also a demon destined to fight in the last battle of the apocalypse." he purred, a grey-blue flame slipping past his lips.
"He's also a major pain in my a**." Perem grunted as he pushed himself into a better sitting position, pulling at the bandages that were covering most of the left side of his body. "woah. this is weird. its.. gonna take some time for me to get used to having a solid form again." he muttered, more to himself than the others as the bandages fell from his body and revealed the scars he'd shown before as well as three others that appeared to cut across his stomach as if someone had tried to cut out his organs.

Nodding lightly as she looked up at Maso, the blonde gave him a smile. "i feel better than i have in a long time. and more human too." she hummed, kissing his cheek lightly. and it was true, it seemed as if Veda's spell had sped up her change and now she was back to how she'd been before Ryxin had shown his face, but just healthier.

"h-he was and he did.... but... well, he was supposed to be at the back of the fight as a last resort sort of person based on the layers Hades had set up, but then Trevor's dad got hurt pretty badly and we had to shift people around and he ended up in the front. He got a bad wound and when he came back for medical treatment something happened and he ended up with a more severe wound that ultimately wound up taking his life, despite Rissa trying to save him." Sky explained, keeping his arms around Shayde and speaking soft enough so that only he could hear him. They didn't need anyone else to pick up on the conversation. Especially since he wasn't sure how Shayde would react to the news. "one of the fae boys was given the directions as to where he was buried if you want to know."

Wrapping her arms around him, Truth could only gently stroke his hair and hold him as he cried. "You did your best to help him and were beside him until the end, and I think if he could say something, I'm sure he'd tell you he's grateful for that." she whispered, her hug tightening slightly as she continued trying to comfort him. she was glad he was showing her these things instead of hiding them.

"Sometimes these things can't be broken and should be accepted. Embraced, even. He only becomes unstable if he feels threatened from what I've seen, and honestly, it's interesting to hear what these voices of his are saying. besides, we have four others here that can talk to the shadows, whats to say they're not the same as his voices?" Kansei hummed, smiling at Hei once more. he seemed more like a lost child to her than anything and it honestly made the panther just want to help him more. Plus, she wasn't one to argue against a person hearing voices when she too was now that she had the key around her neck.

I've had better ways, man
I know better ways

One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Start your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Big man tells you where to go
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay
Don't do a goddamn thing they say

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:54 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Ignoring Lianna's ranting and raving, at least he assumed that's what she was doing, the feline yawned much like all other felines. Her words had effect on him, but as soon as the breath left Aerith's lungs, one hand was around his arm to keep him from collapsing to the ground as the other was sliding his mask back over his face. "You're both so pathetic, so dependent on your sight. You're temporarily blind, not permanently. Think about the sobbing loup garoux over yonder has to deal with every single day of his life. You have four other senses, use 'em," Tybalt growled, his usual mischievous nature having been replaced by something much more sinister. Keeping Aerith's arm in his hand, he dragged the blue haired elf away from Lianna and Fedelta only to push him into a seated position and lying down with his head in the other's lap. Ungrateful babies, the both of 'em. It wasn't like he'd blinded them intentionally and the fact that he'd been kind enough to bring them back here without asking for a returned favor from all three of them should've made them happy, but no. That'd be too easy. He didn't even get a thank you except for Aerith's indirect version of it. As if he'd ever do them a favor without putting them in debt again. "Just like the rest of 'em... This is why I don't do favors without a price."

Smiling, Watari returned the kiss only his was on the lips. "I'm glad you're feeling better, Krysti. Adra, Perem and Veda must've cooked this circle up to do just that. Actually, I'm thinking it was Veda's way of helping us since we're watching over him while he's like this," he hummed lightly while briefly glancing up at Adramalech and Veda. It was hard picking up anything from the infant, his presence just seeming to blend with whomever was holding him at the moment. Based on conversations he'd overheard, the demon infant seemed to be very soft-hearted. Besides the damage his stigmas could do, he couldn't understand why the boy had been so feared if he was such a kind soul. "Well you look better, Perem. Glad to meet you in a more solid form."

At hearing the closest thing he'd had to a brother had died in the midst of the battle that'd taken place, Shayde had stiffened slightly. Even if he'd tried to kill him, he'd still been the closest thing to a family he'd ever had left. "He's... Gone? So that's why," Shayde mumbled softly, his hands tightening their grip slightly on the back of Skylar's shirt. "I'm... Glad he was... Here for you. He was a nice guy when we were little. I didn't know why he became so angry with me considering I wanted to be strong like him when we were older, but he did. That was your first impression of him too, but he wasn't always so angry. And-and when he showed up saying he'd found someone who'd pulled him out of the darkness of that anger, I thought he'd just been trying to lower my guard... He honestly found someone though, someone to bring him back to the elder brother I once knew... And I missed it."

Nodding slightly, the golden-amber haired male just couldn't muster up an argument. That cait sidhe had almost looked like he was gonna tear Lianna's head off for a second there and yet merely called her and Fedelta pathetic before walking away. Maybe it was just his way of expressing boredom though. It was hard to tell with the cait sidhe. "It's definitely taking a toll on Lulu and Levi thus far so I can only imagine how devastated she's gonna be once she notices... That's actually pretty odd. Trevor used to say his father was as cold as ice, shrugging everything off, but... He looks genuinely upset he couldn't stop him from dying. Even Serai's uncertain of how to approach him besides wiping the blood off of his face and washing his gloves," Ephraim muttered partially to himself. Glancing at Trevor with a brow raised, he only got a shrug in response. Apparently even he didn't know what was up with that. "And Trevor's even confused on that note... Whoo. Demon talk. It's been a while since I've heard this."

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance then. Like they said, I'm Clive and I do odd jobs, assassinations and hunt down anything with a bounty on its head as my occupation; no parents. Technically I'm three-quarters demon, fifty percent marksman and twenty-five percent shinma. Power limiters and extra-dimensional accessories are a personal hobby. Either way, I won't mind sniping people for you at that time if you'd like. For now however, I'm tracking a rogue pack of blood elves for stealing from me which y'all kinda interrupted me doing. Sorry for drawing my guns on y'all. It's kind of a reflex when I see movement up close without my glasses on. Get her away from me before I add another hole in her head," the boy started off with a hesitant half-smile directed at Adramalech. Clive honestly didn't mind him. He then opted apologizing for the fact that he'd shown up with guns at the ready which only ended up with a scowl and a handgun directed at Serai's forehead for looking under his cloak at the arsenal of weaponry on him. Why was everyone always so surprised that the gun-toting hooded figure was actually a kid? "Don't worry about it, Clive. No one expects someone your age to be able to carry that many guns on them much less are capable of using them with precision. It's shocking to most people 'cause demon marksmen are such a rare commodity. And that's good. Humans are so very fragile and from what I heard, your obsessed stalker was a trollop. Which reminds me~. I could use a wraith in my next project. Might I acquire this stalker bxtch from your friends here? I can vaguely taste it in the air that it was here, but is most likely no longer free... And might I borrow- Ow!"

Smacking the alchemist upside the head, the teenage marksman gave a heavy sigh. "The hell is wrong with you? I'd think you found a cookie in your pocket, but you don't exactly have any at the moment. Thank you, Kharl's birds, for pulling her away from me. And you, Kharl, aren't touching the demon baby. End of discussion. Besides, your bath is probably cold by now," Clive muttered while shaking his head. His fingers now rubbing the bridge of his nose. Ugh. He was getting a headache looking this close up. "You can take them off now that you see they're not gonna hurt you. I know how much you hate having to wear your glasses and how strenuous it is on your eyes... That her bear?" "Thank you. I've been putting them on and taking them off all day. It's been a severe headache altogether." As if the question was just heard while he removed his glasses and returned them to their case, a frown settled into place followed by a slight nod. "You'll find her, Clive." "If they haven't already eaten her that is... Like I said, it's nice to meet you all, but I'm kind of busy. Kharl, my cabin if you would so kindly." "Ah... He can be such a downer sometimes. Clive, go to bed before you pick back up on where you left off from. It's getting too dark for you to even see. Don't sulk back under that hood either. I'll never hear the end of it from your cousins if you disappear again then refuse to tell anyone where you've been. You're still only a kid after all. In fact, if you weren't so stubborn, you should be living with one of your cousins instead of in a small cabin out there in the woods by yourself... As much as you want to find her, she's been gone for three years and you're still no closer to finding her." "Kharl, stop it. He's not being a downer. He's hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. Clive understands they're more than likely mocking him with what they leave behind, but he can't just give up on her."

As Lucian seemed to settle down, his chest not heaving as much as it wasn't as difficult inhaling like when he'd been sobbing, Trevor lightly tapped his daughter on the arm. "You might want to help him clean the blood up on him. I'll try cleaning up the blood on Hades a bit. Alright?" he murmured softly while using a part of his own glove to wipe part of the bloody handprint off of the lycan's cheek. The boy hadn't even responded to it, just simply clinging to Truth with his forehead against her shoulder. Poor kid. His parents must've sheltered him from this, from those he cared about dying while he tried to help them, if he was taking it this hard.

Stepping around the blonde male, he removed his gloves and used a wash cloth to start cleaning the blood on his neck. Might as well start from the top and work his way down. Unlike the rest of the group, he hadn't sat down long after that huge battle so he hadn't really gotten healed before he'd jumped back into a fight with some odd changelings that bartender had brought with him even if he hadn't intended to. Then there was the healed wounds he'd still lost blood from prior to those fights. How he hadn't passed out in the midst of that battle with how he'd zipped around the yard and got skipped across the ground like a rock was beyond him. Actually, he'd gotten arrow wounds in his side and back earlier. Had they gotten those completely out? Finding an open wound still on his side though more towards his back, he slid his finger into it only to scowl. It must've broken off when he'd been thrown across the yard. Good thing he was dead 'cause he knew how painful this would be if he were still alive. Gripping the remainder of the arrow between two fingers, he pulled at it with one hand against the Romanian's side. Once he'd tugged it out, he tossed it to the side and wiped his fingers off. How many of these wounds had he suffered in his lifetime? How many deaths? At least Veda's rejuvenation circle seemed to be speeding up his healing too. Maybe it wouldn't take as long as before for him to come back with his wounds healing so rapidly. And with that, he continued cleaning up the blood as much as he could, lifting up the front and sides of his shirt to get what he could off of him.

"And sometimes it can be reversed. At times he's quite lucid, he speaks normally, and then at other times, he's acting as he is now; flipping between first-person and third-person with the personality of a child. It has nothing to do with feeling threatened, but the voices he keeps rambling about. His voices seem hostile unlike theirs. He just went from a completely calm, sleeping child to a fidgety, argumentative adult that was pacing around only to return back to this calm and clingy childish manner," Kibum argued, his gaze on his father as well. Ugh. He wanted to slap the man upside the head sometimes, especially when he was now focusing in on the key around her neck. "Hei, you're starting to look like you're ogling something you shouldn't." "It's a key. Mama's mama's papa made a key like that for the guardians or so mama said. They were very superstitious folk and she considered taking it back, but never acted upon it... Hei likes the kitty. He likes her very much. She's such a good kitty although she's visited the bad place. She keeps the green apple scent unlike the one Hei passed in there before. He became mean and smelled of rotten fruit on the second visit. He scared Hei and made him hit a door only to laugh when Hei expressed pain. Papa said it was a game and he didn't mean it, but I didn't believe him. Papa liked bad games and the poor puppy couldn't get out like the kitty could so when he got the opportunity, he lashed out at anything that crossed paths with him. Poor smaller kitty got hit too... The puppy felt so bad for hitting the smaller kitty, but couldn't take it back."

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:28 pm
Dantes river
whoo my brain finally un froze when it comes to this rp!!

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"sorry about her. she's... horrible when she goes full drow. really though, thank you for bringing us back, i know you said debt free but i still feel i should pay you back for that," Aerith sighed as he began brushing and toying with Tybalt's hair as he watched his sister still in a threatening stance. Closing his eyes, the blue haired elf gave smirk. "well, since we're sitting, any requests for music? i can sing, or maybe i should play my flute" he offered, chuckling slightly at remembering the last time he played his magic flute and accidentally made it rain on Tybalt's head for a day.

Nodding lightly as she stood up, the curly haired blonde gave a sigh and shook her head. "Lillianna, go tend to your boyfriend." she called, sighing sadly as she saw the instantaneous shift from dangerous predator to curious girl, the faerie's head shifting to where Hades lay on the ground still. It was then that the ravenette rushed forwards and slid on her knees to his side, not saying anything as she took his hand. if one were watching her closely enough, they'd see the array of emotions flicker across her face as fear was over come with grief and then that too was over shadowed by an anger and slowly settled down back to sadness as she continuously rubbed her thumb across the back of his hand as if that alone would bring him back sooner.

Kissing his forehead once more, Skylar gave a sigh and held Shayde carefully. "well, i could share my memory of it with you. granted, he spent a fair amount of time sleeping because apparently being a single father is tiring. At least, that's what he and Trevor were saying." he murmured, brushing a hand through his hair in an attempt to be comforting. he truly seemed distressed over loosing his brother, and he could understand why. Glancing up to his sister, he could only frown at the idea of loosing her, and if they hadn't been on good terms? that would only be salt to the wound. turning his attention back to Shayde, he gave a soft hum and started rubbing his thumb on the other's arm.

"take it easy on the kid, Kharl, it's hard loosing people you care about. even i know that." Adra sighed, scratching at his neck only to shift veda into that arm so he could stretch out the other and examine the magic circles that were forming up on it as well. "heh, wasn't this one of your circles?" he grinned, noting a particular symbol that he'd had to use in order to make the summoning circle for the alchemist.

Nodding to her dad when he spoke, the redhead gave a pout and gently slid her fingers into Lucian's, guiding him back over to the porch, where she picked up one of the rags still laying about from their earlier clean up and began gently cleaning the blood off of him. "..... you wanna talk....? or still too upset?" she murmured, keeping quiet so only he could hear her.

".... how d'you know about that?" Kansei frowned, shaking her head. "there's no way in hell that you could've been there. and he wasn't just lashing out at her, he was full on monstrous. it was terrifying. all we could do was watch. my poor little cousin. Hei, this man you keep calling Papa? what's his name?" she asked, although she had a feeling she was gonna regret it.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:03 am
Pure T0rture
Whoo! I got your creative juices flowing again.

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Sighing lightly, the cait sidhe lightly patted Aerith's leg with his fingertips. "If You Only Knew by Shinedown? And she should be glad I was nice about my response to her childish behavior," Tybalt mumbled from behind his mask. She should also be glad he hadn't pointed out her disappearance was a distraction for her boyfriend. He had been very kind to her by not hitting her back. Ugh. His tail was twitching again. Then again, he did have something to tell Lianna though he felt it could wait for now. She was now distressed about her boyfriend instead of trying to act tough.

Smiling faintly, the dark haired male nodded slightly into the fair haired male's chest. "I'd like to see it if you wouldn't mind. It's how I want to remember him instead of how we ended up on the bad foot with each other... And I'd like to see what he was like, even if only a little, as a father," Shayde murmured lightly before readjusting himself just enough to kiss Skylar on the cheek. "And thank you, Sky, for everything. You're so nice to me."

"I am taking it easy on him. He was nine when he found a five-year-old human girl called Pilika and he cared for her for ten months, coming and going from his hunting trips most of the time. The amount of time spent together in those ten months, not including sleeping, is two weeks and four days maximum. A seven-tailed spirit wolf fed her most of the time until she learned how to make herself soup and he got busy. I just can't wrap my mind around the idea that he got attached to her in that short of a timespan. Plus he's a kid. He's only just now learning about m-," Kharl responded rather bluntly. As he continued on however, one could visibly see Cirdan paling and Clive flushing. Once he got to the end, Cirdan slapped a hand over his mouth and Clive had drawn up his hood again. The poor boy just wanted to curl up in a corner and die right now. "Baka. Don't even finish that thought." "But puberty happens to everyone. He's no exception to natural happenings in life. This is his first step into manhood and he should - Agh! Don't shoot at me! Are you crazy?! That almost hit me!"

"Shut up about Pilika and me then. Thank you, Adra and Vańa," Clive muttered as he tucked his handgun and arms back under his cloak. From there, he motioned towards Adramalech ever so briefly which made the demon alchemist turn towards him. At seeing the circle, he tisked in a more irritable manner. "Mm... Yes, my fiery little crow. That is indeed. Would you like me to bring you a dictionary of what all of these circles and patterns mean or do you already know? Agh! Jesus, Left Bird, don't sneak up on me like that. What? Sharon knows I got snatched? Lovely. Tell her I'll be back shortly and not to start without me. Thank you." "His neko girlfriend." "Ew..."

Sniffing the lycan didn't so much as twitch when Truth began cleaning up the blood off of him. "Talk? Talk ab-bout what? I fail-led him. I f-failed Lianna. We're gonna haf-hafta start all over with 'im," he tried to respond, his sniffing making it sound like he was stuttering. God. His family would be rolling at seeing him break down like this. It was probably this very reason besides his disability that they didn't want him to be in this line of work. They'd always said he was far too fragile to do this kind of occupation. Maybe he really was.

Glancing up at Lianna, Trevor frowned slightly while returning Hades' shirt as it had been before setting the bloodied rag on his knee. "I'm... I'm sorry, Lianna. Lulu and Levi tried to help him, but..." Instead of continuing on, he just shook his head. He didn't know what to say. Consoling people about the death of a loved one wasn't in his repertoire of talents. Add the fact that you never know how long it'd be for them to wake back up just made it that much more difficult. It was then that he noticed a faint twitch from the Romanian's hand which made him raise a brow. Was the circle speeding up his healing that much? What the hell did Veda and Adra do?

Shaking his head, the elf sat back up straight and began tapping the toes of his feet against each other. "He was lashing out. You don't back a wild animal into a corner without repercussions. That's common sense. The puppy didn't mean to, but was simply acting upon instinct. To you it may have seemed monstrous, but Hei could hear him. He was begging himself to stop before he made impact with the little kitty and then came the cries. He was glad the one who took on his name stepped in though. Underlandians do not speak in riddles. They speak from the heart and yet few seem to understand it. Some just can't say it in the tongues we're speaking now," Hei hummed while starting to tap his thumbs together nervously. Finally removing one of his metal clawed gauntlet, he slid it into place on his hand and started running a solitary finger in specific patterns. "Hei unlocked the doors with a few knobs in the room with a bunch of blinky lights and mirrors showing around the bad place. And I don't know. Mama said he liked being called Doctor though. He always had a tag on his white coat with this written on it. Papa said it was his name, but said I had to learn how to read the human tongues before I could know his full name. He said Hei was supposed to have his last name, but mama said Hei was the only name necessary because of the darkness that follows papa's name. Even she doesn't have his name. Yay~. That was all the symbols that were on the tag. Papa got mad at Hei for unlocking the doors when the bad place was supposed to be on what he called a lockdown. I was happy y'all got out though. You didn't deserve what they were doing there... Hugs! Hugs make everyone happy even if only a little." After finishing his clawed images in the ground, he smiled a little sadly at her before removing his metal claws once again. Shifting slightly to where his back could be seen, he lifted up his shirt enough to where multiple scars could be seen on the lower right of his back though it was uncertain of what exactly some of the crudely drawn symbols meant. "Papa made Hei swear by his true name never to tell mama about them, but he never said he had to keep them from everyone. The one here on my collarbone that goes to the base of my skull on the back of my neck came from Kiki's mama. She's my sissy and was mad about me going against papa. She said Hei wasn't allowed to play with Kiki anymore. Hei doesn't have kids, just a nephew." "What? But-" "Never said I was your papa, Kiki. Only said we were related. You drew your own conclusion."

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:41 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

Grinning at the song choice, Aerith cleared his throat and began with a hum of the brief intro only to start singing. "If you only knew, I'm hanging by a thread. The web I spin for you. If you only knew, I'd sacrifice my beating Heart before I'd lose you. I still hold onto the letters You returned. I swear I've lived and learned~" he smiled, continuing to play with Tybalt's hair as the song went on.

"alright, just hold still for a sec 'cause i'm not the greatest at these." Sky sighed as he closed his eyes and set his forehead against Shayde's, keeping hold of both his hands. To anyone watching, they would've noticed a light blue glow emanating from the couple as Sky shared his memories, starting from the moment he was left alone in the middle of their race and ending with the smile his brother had when he passed into the next life.

".... this is because he noticed i was gone..." the faerie mumbled as she pulled her knees up to her chest, keeping hold of his hand as she began to cry. "it's my fault this happened...." she frowned, hair falling in her face just as he twitched.

"from my understanding they were meant to enhance my powers as they formed. i gain a new circle every twenty or so years and it gets a new symbol every year in between. it'll keep happening like this until my body is covered in them, which is when the fight begins." he grinned, letting his arm drop as he heard crying behind him. finally turning around to look at Rune, he gave a sigh. "so that's why it's so quiet. you knew that was gonna happen, didn't you, Veda?" he asked, glancing to the child with a light grin. "thanks for not telling me. I'd've done something really dumb." he murmured, turning his attention back to the others just in time to hear about a girlfriend. "so you finally found a person who can put up with the babbling?" he taunted, readjusting his coat some.

" you failed no one. the only way you could've failed is if you didn't bother trying and i saw you. you were doing everything you could. so don't tell me you failed." she frowned, gently wiping some blood from his face. "and you don't know for sure that he won't remember us. he could very well remember everything. he told us it changes." she hummed, going on her toes to kiss his cheek. "

"so that's why we were able to get out so easily. i should be thanking you then. most of us were considered failed experiments and were going to be killed. if it hadn't been for the doors unlocking and Cheshire unraveling, we'd be dead." she mumbled, looking at the images he carved into the dirt only to chuckle as he told Kibum that he was his uncle not his father. "sorry, i don't mean to laugh about that, it's just sort of similar to how i told Kana we were sisters even though we're just cousins."

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Mumbling a soft thanks to Aerith, Tybalt began drifting to sleep in the blue haired elf's lap. Somehow the other just made him feel at ease. Unfortunately enough, that calm didn't keep bad dreams away. A few seconds into his dream and his dream turned sour.

Nodding briefly before Skylar set his forehead against his own, Shayde closed his eyes as the images and words flicked by like a quick movie. As short and sad as it was, he enjoyed seeing Hagen like that, a solitary tear having streaked down his face in sheer joy. Hagen had returned to his old self and sounded funny talking to the infant as he had. "Yep. That's the Hagen I used to know only older and funny sounding. I'm glad you got to see that side of him, Sky, and that you could show it to me. That was the real persona the man I called brother always had from the time we met. He did seem very tired, but very happy all the way to the end though," the dark haired shadow user murmured softly, a soft smile on his lips.

"Eh... Before I perfected my alchemy and got the Philosopher's Stone, there were some complications with a tribe of cat demons. There was some bad alterations to a young boy and Sharon hated my guts for it though she up and vanished. A few years ago, we reconciled after some major pain on my end and been together ever since. And I'm not that annoying. Annoying is a vampire princess called Nikki whom that kid is a second cousin to," Kharl answered honestly, a glimpse of what appeared to be shame and guilt passing over his face. Shaking off the thought, he tapped the circle on Adra. "It allows you to tap into the Philosopher's Stone's ability to give you a boost in power and endurance. That's all I'll say on it."

It was unavoidable. If not now, it would be in the midst of the next battle. He can only last so long with the little bit of blood that'd been pumping rapidly through his system. Lack of the proper amount of oxygen to the brain would've delayed his reactions causing his skills suffer greatly. The timing, whether it was off or not, would heal him faster and revive him much sooner in case he had died before the circle was completed. That's what Kharl and the Philosopher's Stone was mostly here for; a precautionary measure that was the loophole. The stone can bring the dead back to life after all; equivalent exchange null and void, Veda answered honestly, the infant messing with the pacifier now. As Adra had guessed, he had been certain to cover all areas in the multiple formulas accounting each specific task just mashed together into one giant circle made up of smaller circles. The fact that he'd weaved together such an intricately detailed formula without his other half was just luck on his part.

"Do you really think we're lucky enough for that? We've been unlucky from the start, Truth," Lulu mumbled without much of a fuss at her wiping his face off. He was used to being in wolf form with his mother and having her lick his face after all. As for failing, well he wasn't quite so sure about her saying he hadn't failed. Hades disliked the icy chill of death approaching, especially when it took forever to actually die. Then again, he probably just extended that feeling for him and he most likely just wanted it and the pain to stop.

"It's not your fault. We should've caught on that you weren't there sooner so as to calm his mind and we failed to do that. If it's anyone's fault, it'd be the dillhole who kidnapped you and ours. We failed to protect you when he couldn't," Trevor argued, his gaze still watching Hades warily. When he twitched again, the Sheikah glanced back at Adra and Veda. The one seemed kind of amused to him. Did he know? "Don't cry. It's not your fault... Those two are a pain in the arse as is and it didn't help my reflexes were slowing down... And he kept crushing my windpipe. I can't stress enough how much I hate that chill that starts consuming you from the inside as you're dying," came a faint mumble from the Romanian, his accent slipping out a bit, and gently squeezed the faerie's hand though it seemed like a weak grip. That mumble in and of itself made Trevor give a 'ha'.

Smiling at the female feline, his feet stopped tapping in front of him. "You're welcome. And while papa may have called you failed experiments, but to Hei you were just dealt a bad hand in life... I'm still sorry about the human guy... The voices said he was trying to hurt Kiki. I should probably stop listening to them," Hei murmured softly, his smile disappearing while his fingers continued their tapping motion. His sad expression soon turned into a scowl as if something were irritating him. "Shush. You lied. Yes, you did. No. I'm not listening to you anymore. Ugh. Stop getting louder. I said to shut up!" Noticing Kibum staring at him with a raised brow, he seemed to shrink down a bit only to lean back over to Kansei and wrap his arms around her. "Sorry... And it's fine you laughed. You have a right to laugh. It does seem funny. I hope to see the one with the leg issues again. Hei made him some claws like his alongside some other gadgets Hei uses and a new hand for the one he bickers with. He has an interest in those kinds of things and I've got plenty of doo-hickeys that aren't iron and he could use. It's what Hei spends his time doing when Kiki's in places Hei can't go. You think they'd like them? Would you like a set of claws like mine? I could make you some."

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:28 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

Seeing the distress on his friend's face, the elf gave a sigh and shook his head as he pulled out one of his various charms and used it to follow him into the nightmare. "not one of my brightest ideas, but he can yell at me later." he muttered to himself while trying to locate the caite shide.

"i-i'm allowed to cry, you butthead! i-i was scared." the faerie sniffed, looking at Hades with a pout as she rubbed her eyes. "you kept telling me how you loose your memories when you die and i didn't want you to forget me..." she mumbled, chewing on her cheek slightly as she leaned over to kiss his cheek. "besides, i'm the reckless idiot who almost went full drow just because of a worm." she mumbled, brushing his hair from his face.

"i'll admit, i was a bit surprised to see him acting that way, at first, but it was nice." he smiled, holding him still. "i'm happy i could show you that side of him again, you seemed to generally wish to have been there and while i can't change the past, i can share it with you." he purred, giving a sigh as his wings returned to their tattooed form on his shoulder blades.

"i thought as much. i have others that are for regeneration and the like, but most are for amplifying my powers. the first one, however, is the one extending my life beyond natural means." he chuckled, glancing behind him once more as he heard Rune's faint voice. "Bine ați venit înapoi în țara celor vii, prietenul meu." he purred, smiling at the Romanian briefly before returning his focus to those before him. "I'm impressed, really. i'd heard about how well you could make these formulas, but seeing one in action is quite impressive. Even the little twins were awed your abilities. and they're the big guy's kids."

"i'm sure we will be. i mean, sure we've had our ups and downs but hey, s**t happens." she shrugged, sighing lightly as she got the last of the blood off his face. "there's only so much you can do for a person, even if they're your best friend or more. and some times all we can do is hope for the best. we may not like it, but we can't let fear take us down. use it as a driving force, not a thing to weigh you down." she purred, brushing a hand through his hair lightly.

Biting her lip as Hei yelled at the voices in his head, Kansei glanced back towards the key around her neck. it had been oddly quiet as of late. Turning back when Hei spoke towards her again, she gave a nod and smiled at him. "Rinji... he doesn't have leg problems anymore. he built himself a pair of new ones and with help from his brother, Atsuhi, managed to operate on himself and attach them. since then, he's upgraded to a proper pair of robotic prosthesis that are fully functioning and not made of spare parts. they've come a long way. and i'm sure if we ever met up again, they'd be happy to receive your gifts, although you'd have to introduce yourself and explain how you know them first. they can be a bit too cautious at times." she explained, trailing her fingers across a scar on her shoulder absently. "and while i'd appreciate the thought, i'm not the greatest at close quarters combat. i'm the type better left with a bow and arrows. last time i had to do anything close-quarters, i nearly lost an arm." she snorted, shaking her head.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:32 am
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

A slightly younger version of the male asleep on Aerith's lap, an oni mask on instead of the one he was currently wearing, ran past the blue haired elf, cement streets and bricked in walls off to the sides and a hazy sky overhead opted to form up. At coming across a few other cait sidhe playing in what now appeared to be an alleyway, an irritable mutter came from him before he kicked the metal trash cans out from under the others. "I do believe you've tasks to accomplish as of three narbondels ago. Need I have to keep telling you idiots this? Move," he hissed before continuing his path further into the alley. It was obvious he'd heard them muttering about how the King of the Alley Cats seemed more tense than usual today, but hadn't reacted do to stepping through the wall.

Just as he'd stepped through, the scene around the duo shifted to a dark room of sorts where it was hard to make out any real kind of detail. It was here he seemed to pick up on something and a set of brilliant yellow-orange eyes turned towards the space where Aerith stood. Why'd you come in? I didn't invite you... And I don't want you to see my failure. That'd be like losing your superhero who always knew when you needed him... There was a joke near the end, but the rest of his words seemed very serious.

"I'm sure it was weird for all of you who've seen his dark side. But the fact that you shared it with me since I wasn't able to actually be here is what makes you so kind. You put just about everyone before yourself. I like that about you," Shayde chuckled lightly just to kiss Skylar on the lips, lingering for a few seconds before he actually removed them. The sweet winged male was just so lovable and selfless, humble and sensitive. It was so unlike himself and yet being with him like this just made him feel whole. That thought made him curious as to whether Skylar felt that way too by being with him. "And I mean, I really like that about you. I might even go so far as to say I love it. Just as you've been here for me, I'll be here for you to the best of my ability even if I have to stay separate from the shadows for the rest of my life. You're worth it."

"Well such a large-scale battle is going to need all those boosts. And, I'm going to do you a favor 'cause I'm just that nice," Kharl smirked only to grab up Adra's free arm and start writing a few circles with just his finger in the same spot. When satisfied with the circles unmarked on the crow demon, he released his arm and snapped his fingers. "Hot damn! I get better with those everytime I draw them. Don't worry about them either. They're just extra aids... Of sorts. Now about Veda-" "No, Kharl." "Stop trying to ask it already." "Shush, you two. Could I borrow him for a day or two?"

Ah. That. My first successful attempt at holding back the Lino Doue even if only briefly. Sedynn was gagging when it did kick in though. For such a warmonger, he's got a very sensitive stomach. But thanks about my formulas being thrown together. This is still a pretty small formula compared to others I've made, Veda smiled inwardly now tugging the pacifier out of his mouth. Giving a slight mischievous chuckle, he added, It might've also sped up the teething process so my gums would stop hurting so bad. A minor cheat on my part, but I've been dealing with that for a while now. It just needed to end... And um, Adra, did I ever tell you that Pandora's Box was one of the much larger formulas I created?

Taking a deep breath, he nodded slightly in response. He'd completely missed the signs of the Romanian being back. "Right... God, I'm all stuffy now," Lulu sniffed while rubbing his eyes with his hands. Ugh. Crying sucked horrendously. The headaches that came with it just added to your misery in all honesty. Removing his hands from his face, he wrapped his arms around Truth and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "My pack said I wasn't cut out for this kind of work, y'know... Being an assassin much less any kind of medic 'cause I was far too sensitive. Guess I just proved 'em right."

"Hey, Trevvy. Tell Adra, I said, mulțumiri, cioara. And you, little fey, come down here next to me. I've spent an eternity in go-go-go mode so I enjoy just being able to lay down for a while," Rune breathed out after a few moments of getting used to breathing again. It didn't hurt anymore, fortunately, but his little faerie was still upset. Raising himself up on one elbow, he wrapped his arm around Lianna while keeping her hand in his own just to drag her back down by his side. Gently placing a kiss on her cheek, he purred softly, "Μίλησέ μου, Lianna. Είστε το σπάσιμο της καρδιάς μου."

Having nodded slightly, Trevor stood up and padded over to Adra and Veda. "Hey. Your little Romanian wanted me to tell you mulțumiri, cioara. And no, Kharl. Veda's not something you can borrow," he smiled lightly as he slightly motioned for the crow demon to hand him over. "C'mon. I had twins so I know you need some time to stretch your arms out a bit right about now. And lemme see them chompers, kiddo. I believe you should be getting them about now if you are as old as I think you are... Yep. Alrighty then. He can still eat what all is still in the bag, but we're going to have to start moving to the more solid foods. That means you're gonna be able to start using your own words to talk with us soon. Yay!" Noticing several sets of eyes on him as he took the infant into his own arms, he gave a half-shrug. "Don't judge. My dad instincts kick in around him. I didn't get to hold my baby girls this much either so meh. We should see about getting you walking around on your own too... Actually, you probably can walk around a bit on your own by now, right?" Yes, but I'm still in the process of fully controlling this infantile form so it's a bit difficult, and if I wandered off in the midst of a fight, that'd be bad. Hagen has me walking by now, but he'd pick me back up should a fight start up so I wouldn't get hurt. His bag was so I wouldn't wander on the trip here and carrying all of his supplies meant for caring for me together as per the shadow's instructions. My ability to talk should start up shortly both due to my natural ability to pick up on things quickly and Hagen's original son being fully consumed by my rebirth into this world drawing to its conclusion. By the time I start mimicking y'all, you can just pass me the English dictionary and it should only take an hour or so for me to be able to use them in complete sentences. I didn't want to mention the walking thing, or the fact that I've been around for about a year and a half, due to knowing about these fights until I could get full control over my actions. It's a lot harder than you think getting reattached to a foreign body. Adra understands and - shocker - has Sedynn's circle for greater firepower, including turning the air toxic yet still being able to breathe mind you, and militarized tactical strengths... I might've hastily added that meeting with Mara into your formula in Pandora's Box since I was stuck fifty-fifty on Chestra and Sedynn's survival rate after a certain point though it was mostly so their sons would be able to find you in their time of need just as you would them if you ever truly needed them. You're quite dependable after all and they've yet to touch the surface of their potential without proper guidance... My bad for adding such a psychotic chic to the world, but it was an incomplete formula due to the fact Pandora opened the box in the middle of my alterations. Then we got separated before I could finish it and things went further south. Sorry again.

"Good, good. I'm glad you think they'll like it and I will explain how I know about the labs. Hei told you, didn't he? I have distanced weaponry too. The hookshot that got the human in the chest was close-to-mid-range. I could show you some of the others, but I have to fetch them from the trees," Hei hummed cheerfully, his hands patting together in a soft clap. Tipping his head slightly as she started messing with the key, the elf set a finger on it only to smile when a soft chuckle came from the key along with the sound of chains moving. "So mama was right on how there was a voice from it. Who is he?"

Already missing me, Miss Kansei? the amused taunt of the Signless, as he'd so blatantly put it earlier, came out smoothly from the key. This was followed by a second chuckle and the faintest sound of chains hitting each other. I've made my request of releasing the others to you out of the belief that one of you will actually listen and believe me and I'm giving you time to think it over. Then again, Giosuè most likely told you not to trust anything I say but that you'll know when to use the key and if you don't ever need to use it, then pass it along with the same words of wisdom. This was followed by a bitter snort and the chains moving again. Lovely. The feeling to my hands and wrists are back again... It's hilarious how they believe that the people they've locked in here are evil, unnatural creatures and that they've the right to put several of us in chains like they have. Once that door's open, you know we're not coming back in here willingly, right? And once most of us are out, they're going to hunt out those who locked them up in here? That is, if they're still alive...

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:22 am
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"i came because i thought you might need me here. i can leave if that's what you want, but you looked bothered by something, and i'll just ask you about it later." he murmured, shoving his hands into his pockets as he gazed at his friend.

Blinking as she was pulled down to lay beside him, the faerie gave a slight pout and hugged him close. "sorry... i just... i feel like it was my fault. I should've been able to defend against something as simple as a sneak attack, but i just haven't been at my best lately..." she mumbled, fidgeting with the bandages around her wrists as she spoke.

"if you met my mother, you'd understand why i want everyone to be happy." Sky mumbled, scratching lightly at his cheek only to blink and blush when he was kissed, kissing back once he got his brain functioning again. "heh, thanks. i-i feel the same... but, you don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with." he hummed, smiling more.

"no, you didn't, although i'd love to hear more about it. magic and the flow of the world has always been one of my greater hobbies, y'know." he explained, wings ruffling behind him slightly as Kharl came over and began drawing on his arm. tilting his head at the spot the alchemist had been doodling, he rose an eyebrow. "Now you've got me curious. what did you just do? and will they take form as the others have? because each one was originally drawn on my body at birth." Adra mumbled, shifting arms once more so he could scratch at the spot Kharl had been doodling on. Seeing Trevor come over and give him Rune's thanks, he smirked and nodded to the Romanian only to blink as Veda was scooped from his arms.
"thank you Trevor. as much as i enjoy talking to Veda, you're right about my arms being tired." He breathed as Veda was handed off, the demon giving a sigh and stretching his arms above him and his wings as far as they could go behind him, a satisfying crack emanating from his spine. Smiling as he relaxed, the demon gave a grin and lit a slight green fire only to extinguish it quickly. "how do you think i've been smoking so many cigarettes? i filter them with a special fire i picked up from Sedynn." that being said, the demon quickly pulled out his smokes and lit one, long over due for a drag since taking charge of the little demon.

"well if you'd listened to them then you wouldn't be here right now. so i think they're wrong. besides, you don't weep over every dead body, like i used to." she drawled, letting the hand in his hair drop to rest around his neck.

"honestly, i'd be happy to take a look at any of the things you want to show me, but it'd be up to you." Kansei hummed as she tapped her fingers along the ground as if playing the piano. At having Hei poke the key she gave a slightly bewildered nod, only to blink at hearign the voice in her head again. i was just curious as to why it was so quiet, that's all. it seemed, at the time, that you had a lot to say. was i wrong? the panther purred inside her head.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:38 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Giving a faint chuckle, the cait sidhe shifted his oni mask to the side slightly so a faint frown could be seen. So sweet of you... This is the day I failed to come to Lianna's aid when she could've used it. The she-wraith altered my portals, my very senses, so I had to look for her by human means. I got a brief glimpse of her, but... Shifting his gaze elsewhere, he shook his head slightly and lifted his shirt to expose jagged scars across his torso, front and back. I wound up getting more injuries from iron blades than I could handle, my only reason for survival being one of the other cait sidhe finding me and taking me to a bunch of selkies... And Lianna lost her voice because I couldn't get to her fast enough. Dropping his shirt back down, he shifted the mask back to cover his face. I'm no hero and I'm not made of stone... I still have to apologize to her for it, but I don't know how to approach her on the topic. It was traumatic for her. But it's good you came when you did. Now that you're here to distract me, I don't have to go through that again. I'm curious how you're not asking how I knew you were here.

"She sounds like a drag just by how you said that. Then again, it takes one to know one. Kidding. It may be uncomfortable, but I've been locked up in a box of comfort for so long, I don't want to try stepping into new things... I need to step out of my comfort zone if I'm gonna get any stronger. The shadows have been my safety net my whole life, but I was also very dependent on them. No, I was too dependent on them. This whole separation from them is actually a pretty good thing. I don't think Ephie feels the same though. He shows severe discomfort," Shayde shrugged slightly, his lips giving a faint smirk at the beginning as his fiery blue hued red-violet eyes shifting briefly towards Ephraim near the end. As he'd said, the metallic haired male seemed absolutely calm, just a little impatient. His right foot kept up a fast-paced tapping motion while his left elbow rested against his left knee, his fingers near his mouth. Returning his gaze to Sky when glanced at by the other, he lightly tapped a finger against the other's collarbone. "And like I said, you're worth it. It's easy to step outside of my comfort zone with you... Unless it's out in the open like this. Then it's a bit harder to do. I've never been one for crowds."

"No, they won't show up visibly much less interfere with new ones and old ones, but they're there. Those marks are transmutation circles, different from the rest of these. You'll figure out which ones I've given you, but remember the rules of equivalent exchange. You still have to abide by them unlike myself, not that I still don't follow said rules. Let's just say that is my welcome back gift to you," Kharl answered with a slight smirk only to pat Adra on the shoulder. Scowling briefly at Trevor's stating he wasn't allowed to take the child with him, he gave a heavy sigh only to shrug. He'd wait until he was older to get close to Veda then. Pointing at the twins still hovering beside him, he flashed the crow a smirk again. "I may have also added a summoning circle for Left Bird and Right Bird here alongside a circle that'll return them to life - actually, recreate them is more accurate - should they die. They're quite helpful with their abilities. All of them have unlimited uses until I, or should I ever have kids, remove them... What? That was your creation, Veda?"

I'll tell you about it later 'cause I don't think he's happy you're smoking around me. And I'm glad you know about that one. The circle under his is new though. Similar, but new. His son's influence on creating you a body again perhaps? Geez. I've missed so much in my time away, Veda chuckled lightly. As he'd said, Trevor was scowling at the crow demon as he turned from him so the infant was further away. Poor man was so sensitive about smoking around kids. And yes, Kharl. Didn't you have a bath with your girlfriend? "Agh! My date with Sharon! Ooh. Sneaky sneaky, Veda. Taunt me with intel then remind me of my date. Fine. Should you need me again, or them, here's our cell numbers. I'm certain one of you has a phone to call us with instead of snatching us away from what we're doing all willy-nilly." "Sam called me beforehand actually. He asked me to be free for the rest of the day and to have my sword on me in case Edgar and Kallou found him. A shadow child brought me here to help Rune with them. Normal day for me." "Jackass. So you put the maintenance on the Evil Angel on hold for the day? Why don't you ever do that when I ask?" "You irritate me over menial tasks. This was a matter of life and death and even with my help, Rune ended up dead because that woman is - and do pardon my French - a lazy axs bxtch." "I can see that. Guess we'll be going now. Nice to meet y'all. Cirdan, I'm sure Elrick's waiting for you and he's been in a crappy mood all day so I wouldn't keep him waiting too long."

Gently setting his forehead against the female's forehead, his hand lightly around the back of her neck, he smiled. "True. I can kill someone without thinking twice, but I can't handle someone close to me dying," Lulu murmured softly, taking in how she spoke. Without leaving much room for her to react, he quickly licked her on the lips before smirking. "Thank you, Truth. You're good at cheering people up, but don't you start getting depressed. We can't change the past though we can grow from it. Besides, you've grown into a strong young woman because of it."

"Aw. It's not your fault, belladonna. Firstly, you were out like a light when I got up and the drama started. Secondly, I should've been paying better attention to my surroundings. And lastly, I definitely pushed myself past my limit after so much blood loss. I don't even know how I was still standing. Stop fidgeting with those too," the Romanian murmured softly before gently kissing the fae on top of her head and gently slapping her hands with one of his. Brushing her hair behind her ear, his arms tightened a bit around her in a gentle, comforting hug. "I should've noticed you were being kidnapped and yet it took until Cirdan showed up for it to click you weren't there. Honestly, I think I was running on pure adrenaline and irritation before the twins showed up. By the time they did, I was settling down rather nicely whilst just taking notice how exhausted I really was and all of the injuries I took. Sam protected me when the fae turned on me though so I wasn't just going to sit by as he was in danger. Technically speaking, never have if I was near. If it didn't happen now, it was going to happen a little later down the road and we'd probably still be having this very discussion. We blame ourselves when we feel we could've done something different and didn't. Plus, my dear, it seems that your little group and my little group tend to draw in trouble wherever we go. Battle after battle after battle is just going to be there for us. There are factors that don't help mind you, things like Sheik's necklace or past experiences, but it was the hand we were dealt so we'll just have to make do. Just be glad I'm back and we didn't have to start introductions from square one again... And I wasn't all super paranoid. P.s. I could hear y'all around me though it was pretty distant in that moment of darkness. That big ol' puppydog will be glad we don't have to meet each other with the awkwardness of one of us remembering the other while that very same other is trying to remember who the first is. I'm gonna hafta check on him shortly. His poor heart is so very fragile. First time I met him, he couldn't stop crying for at least three or four hours 'cause of his pack getting under his skin. After that, I became his Adra. We'd meet at the same spot and he'd talk just in front of me so I could see what he was saying all so he could get it off his chest. The only difference is I didn't just disappear on him like Adra did me, not that I blame him. Adra's a good guy when he wants to be... One of few lights in my dark and dreary life. You're one of those lights too just so you know."

"The hell's wrong with you? You don't smoke around infants. For one, it stinks horrendously. And for two, it takes away breathable air causing coughing. You want him to suffocate? Baka," Trevor grumbled while stepping away from Adramalech a few paces. It was then he noticed how Ephraim was on the porch just from the corner of his eye. That's right... Last time he'd been detached from his own shadow hadn't exactly been a very pleasant experience. It was only natural he'd be uncomfortable now. "I uh... Need to check on Ephie real quick so... I'll be right back." Padding quickly to the porch, Veda still in his arms, the Sheikah sat down beside Ephraim and patted him lightly on the back. Him flinching slightly at such a gentle touch however, didn't make him feel any better. "Hey, Ephie. You alright?" "Just peachy." "Ephraim, be honest with me. Please? You know I was there for you back then and I'm still here for you. You're like a son to me." "Mm... Mild panic attack I guess... I'm... Starting to freak out a bit. That was your way of stating it the first time after all. I don't like being detached from them, Trevor. It's like being in that room all over again only I'm not under surveillance and I don't feel like my energy's draining as quickly." "I'm sorry... He said he'd return them soon though so just try to relax. This shouldn't take as long as you spent in that room. I know it's stressful for you, but it's going to be okay. I promise." That was followed by a soft tisk before the shadow user stood up off the porch and started walking around the yard aimlessly, his arms crossed over his chest with his fingers tapping his arm and side nervously. Giving a soft sigh, Trevor returned to being near Adra though not too close, a frown seemingly permanently etched onto his face.

"Mama said he was the first, but never said who he was or why they locked him in there... Hei will get them then! Stay put and I'll be right back," Hei smiled, his finger coming off of the key. Standing back up, he dusted himself off briefly before taking up a light jog towards the forest. About halfway there, his pace sped up quite abruptly and he vanished into the treeline. Where he'd gone, no one could be certain of considering his trail had simply left a couple of footprints coming out of and entering the same spot into the trees and nothing else. Hei was a natural born hunter though so he obviously knew how to cover his tracks.

"You're really okay with him behaving as if he's a schizophrenic child? And how he clings to you like you're a stuffed animal meant to keep away bad dreams?" came Kibum's voice finally, his unhappy gaze locked on the trees where the other elf had vanished. Unlike Kansei, he still didn't approve of such behavior much less how he was talking about random things like some place he could only guess was in this realm somewhere. Then there was those scars... Those scared him quite honestly. What all was hidden behind such innocently hostile eyes? Was he this unstable in the head because of something that'd happened to him? How long had he been listening to these voices he kept mentioning and arguing with? So many questions and yet the elf couldn't stay on topic for more than a few seconds at once.

Oh, dearie, I have much to say. I just didn't want to overwhelm you with such chatter. There's a lot of talking going on around you, yes? Besides, I'm not entirely positive you even believe anything I have to say much less truly care. I'm tired of wasting words on those kinds of people. If anyone had believed me, then most of us in here wouldn't be in here anymore. It may be lonely in this place, painful even, but I'd rather endure it alone than have to be stuck here watching the others lose their minds. They didn't deserve to be put in here, to be put through the wait of being released one day. As for me, well, who am I to say if I should've been put here or not? he responded after another amused chuckle. Giving a soft and somewhat tired sigh, he added, You're an amusing woman, Miss Kansei. I wish we could meet in person instead of just talking through that damnable key. One day perhaps, but I believe you will be the one I miss most should you never unlock this place. You've made me curious though now. You don't ask much about us unlike the others did and you've yet to ask how he knows of things never mentioned before. Aren't you as curious as the elf beside you of this off-the-wall elf speaking of people's scents and these things he's hearing?

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:20 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"do i ever ask? that's not really my thing. but fine, if you want to tell me; how did you know i was here?" Aerith hummed, fingers tapping lightly as he tried to think of something else for them to do in this dream world. "since you're aware now, why don't you change the dream to something you enjoy?" he offered, a light smirk forming on his face.

"oh, she is. you're not wrong. to be honest, i hope she never shows up here." Sky drawled, holding Shayde just a little tighter only to relax some as they changed topics slightly. "crowds? yeah, i suppose they can be a pain in the a**. especially when you can see spirits." he drawled, smiling more as he leaned in and kissed the darker haired male once more.

"what part of i'm filtering my smokes don't you understand? in case you haven't noticed, since i regained my full abilities, my cigarettes haven't had nearly half the amount of smoke they had before. use your brain instead of getting angry at me" Adra huffed giving a wave to Kharl as he continued to smoke, smirking to himself as he glanced behind him. "although i have to warn you. my presence here might bring about some other demons visiting. they're good. but they're also a bit reckless." he drawled, scratching at his newest marking with little care at the moment.

Rolling onto her side to look at him as he spoke, the faerie gave a sigh and held him tightly. "this is one of those things where we're gonna have to agree to disagree, because we're just going to go in circles." she mumbled, kissing his cheek lightly only to pout when he mentioned hearing them when he was unconscious. "... you heard me acting totally barbaric..." she mumbled, her cheeks flushing as she hid her face in his shoulder once more. "i'm glad to be one of your lights. as you're one of mine as well, i really wouldn't be like this now if it weren't for you."

"just don't leave me without saying something, okay? that's the only thing that could make me depressed right now." she hummed, going on her toes to kiss him as she had earlier. "and don't kiss me so quickly like that you butthead." she added, smiling at him.

there is, but i can manage. and as an exorcist, i have a pretty heavy job already with deciding if the spirits around me should be saved or destroyed. this seems no different to me. the panther thought as she watched Hei wander off, smirking at Kibum and nodding lightly. "sure am. its refreshing to have someone who doesn't think like the rest of us around, even if he can be fairly dangerous thanks to his voices. besides, i'm not gonna try and force him to change. someone did that to me when i was younger and it destroyed my life."

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:24 pm
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

True. You weren't always one of those who asked a lot of questions. I suppose that's why I counter it. And the answer is, I thought I felt something at that specific moment in time and instead of emptiness as the first time, I saw you even though you weren't there during the actual time it happened, he smiled behind his mask, his eyes flickering like a wild flame in the darkness. Standing up from near the door, the feline male padded over to Aerith and wrapped his arms around the other's neck. Upon contact, the scene dissipated into a soft blue space, the floor like a thin pool of red around their feet. He'd felt it this time, a light kiss atop the head from the elf. And I can't change my dreams without it getting worse. It just is unless something can pull me out of it. You did it again... Why d'you keep doing that when I seem distressed or I'm asleep around you? Is it 'cause I'm like your pet stray cat or something?

"Mmhmm," Shayde breathed in agreement to both topics as Sky kissed him again. It took only a second before he was kissing the other back while lightly pressing himself up against him. Besides the moment of inhaling again, he added, "I'll help with her if she does show up; knock on wood. And yeah. That's what makes crowds even more crowded and irritating. It' why when we first met, I was such a grouch and highly introverted."

"I don't care. It's still-" Trevor started to argue only to stare at the infant in his arms after getting smacked in the neck by him. From there, the infant and Trevor waved their goodbyes to the two demons and the samurai yet only got a brief flick of the wrist from Kharl as he stepped through a portal alongside the samurai actually waving at them before heading towards the treeline himself. Cirdan had taken a moment before disappearing into the trees however, just so he could pat a black haired male with eyes to match on a shoulder. The male had just nodded slightly before sliding his hands into his pockets and glancing at the trio. It's fine, Tyvinida Harashi. Huzzah! Got my arm to function properly by the way. Sorry, Adra. He's so sensitive about the smoking thing for whatever reason. And yay! The last part of my circle has arrived. Adra, the dark haired male over yonder is Chestra's son presently being controlled by Sedynn's son. You were discussing his own body's condition earlier so I figured you could talk to him about it. Sedynn wasn't exactly happy with surprises being added to his tactics and I don't know if he got that from his dad. Alrighty then. Mush, mon bon Monsieur! I'm feeling hungry again. "He leaves no room for debate does he? And don't worry about the additions, Adra. We'll adapt and overcome. It's what we do. Looks like you get to have a private chat with a boy Sheik's age while I see about feeding him something again. Let's see if we can't find ya some beans or baby carrots to try eating now that ya got some teeth."

"Had to get your attention off of that negative area like you did for me. And let's not forget that your dad still wants you to be his little girl that thinks boys are icky," he chuckled lightly into the kiss. Brushing a red hair from her face as it was tickling his own, Lulu gently kissed her back. He then added in a low rumble, his chest vibrating with every syllable, "Of course I won't leave without saying anything. Death himself will be forced into prying my cold dead fingers off of you. 'Sides, I'd most likely need someone to guide me if I manage to get lost and get my other senses fudged up. At least one is fudged up right now."

"Fine then. We'll agree to disagree 'cause you obviously won't listen to reason. And that's good. I'd hate to be some kind of dark stain on a lightly colored rug," the Romanian sighed, his fingers running through the faerie's hair again. Taking the time out to pull her slightly out of hiding, Hades pressed his lips up against Lianna's in a gentle kiss. He then tapped her lightly on the nose and pulled her back so she was close to his chest again. "By the way, mi belladonna, that was not barbaric. That was a natural response to being blinded by the sun when you have the heightened sensitivities of drow eyes. If you want to see barbaric, wait until we get back into my memories. This little street urchin hit a dark spot he's not exactly too proud of... Technically speaking, several dark spots, but we were getting to probably the most barbaric one I've ever reached... I was still a kid, still felt alone in the world, and after hitting that point, I just let out all of my anger and frustration I had built up. Venting really helps though it's better done in increments rather than just exploding like I did... You'll see it soon enough so I won't go into too much detail. It's easier to understand if you can see it after all. You get all of the actual words and the whole picture from my point of view just with your own, more mature mind you, thought processes."

"There's a clear difference between right and wrong to you though. It's not like that with him. With him, left is right, right is wrong, up is down and the sky is filled with rainbows over rivers of blood. See anything wrong with that picture? And it's not force, but rather a nudge towards being a little less... Creepy," Kibum snorted softly, his irritated gaze shifting to the female only to start when he saw Hei standing there with a few large bags set around his feet. "Don't do that. By Andraste's light, you nearly gave me a heart attack." This was followed by Hei tilting his head to the right by forty-five degrees and though the hybrid elf was still smiling that canniballistic smile of his, there was something about his eyes that pulled at one's heart strings.

"Hei doesn't believe any of those things and Andraste's not a hunter so she cannot protect you from a hunter. I'm a hunter, Kibulÿm. As you are, you are the hunted. It's only natural for the prey to be frightened by the predator," Hei stated calmly before sitting back down beside Kansei and starting to dig out different little contraptions just so he could lay them out for the female to see. After a few moments of silence, his gaze returned to his nephew's face, the smile gone. "If I'm such a problem for you, return to the Seelie Court where I cannot follow. I'll stop following you around and protecting you from the trees. You don't like the way I am, think I am creepy, and I can't change so we've hit a bridge neither of us can cross. Guess that's just how it is..." Leaving Kibum stunned that he'd stopped speaking in third-person, he returned to setting up his weaponry while humming softly to himself. Once they were set up, his childish grin returned and he gently hugged Kansei again. "Here they are. Everything Hei works on during his free time from close-quarters to long-range. They don't rust either, but I still wouldn't leave them in the rain. Let Hei know if you find anything interesting and he'll explain it for the kind kitty."

Cute, but there's a difference between spirits and me besides one being dead and the other alive. Hm... Where to begin is the question. What've I all told you already? Curiouser and curiouser, the Signless murmured with a hint of amusement in his words. What all had he said? He'd given some detail, the basics really, on who all was in here and why... At least he thought he had by now. It was easy to lose track of your own thoughts in this little gate. Readjusting his position again, he gave a soft sigh. Well I've given you the general idea on why we're in here, yes? And that it was the Sheikah who placed us in here? The others are suggesting if I tell you a shorter version of their stories, you may actually see we're not bad people 'cause I sound like I'm rallying people for war... It's nice knowing they think I'm a warmonger after all these years... I'll start with the earliest of us in here, the ones most recently put in. The one you call Sheik, his twin's in here. They've obviously told you of their superstitious nature of having children that lack the physical traits of their kind - blonde or redheaded with the blue-green or red-orange eyes - is a bad omen. Several in here were put in here because of that or being one in a set of twins. Twins are tested in their superstitious mannerisms which usually ends up with one of them in here. To them, a set of twins ends up with one being good and one being evil. Same goes for quadruplets only with two good and two evil. With odd numbers, everything becomes balanced out like with triplets. There's one good, one evil and one neutral. That's their belief at the very least. Then there's the Ebula Crypt bearer in here, Lafra, the girl with the Torch Curse, Enne, and the Lino Doue bearer, Tiir. Lafra could peer into the dreams of others and they believed it to be his way of spying for something dark. Enne was locked in here due to the Torch Curse stopping her body from aging and once again, it's considered the work of evil. She's been considered a jinx in exchange for eternal youth. Tiir has the Lino Doue. Like me, he's been bound in chains and his only repercussion for the use of his stigma is that he's not allowed to use magic of his own. He's attempted eating these magical chains since the Lino Doue can absorb magic, but it's beyond his abilities so he wound up eating a kid who was driving us all up a wall with her shrill shrieking. It wasn't intentional mind you and he prefers using his gift to protect others who bear the stigmas, but he was trying to give us at least a little more freedom in this craphole. And then there's the Sheikah who spoke out against tradition and were considered tainted by my evil. Giving a soft tisk, the sound of chains echoed in the background again. As if whatever he'd done hadn't helped any, he sighed heavily only to mutter something unintelligible.

This is what I thought,

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:13 pm
Dantes river

Sing it

Oh, Lord, heaven knows
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
We belong way down below
Oh, Lord, tell us so
We belong way down below

I've seen better days

"i'd never think of you as a pet, you know that." he sighed, raising an eyebrow at the feline. "but i certainly do enjoy your company if that's what you're asking." he hummed, brushing a hand through the neko's hair lightly. "plus i don't like seeing you distressed like that." he drawled, keeping a protective arm around his friend.

"i was introverted too, actually. if it hadn't been for the situation we'd been put in, i probably never would've been able to talk to you one on one." he chuckled, glancing sideways to where his sister was only to shake his head at seeing her practically bouncing in place. she was going to go through all her energy in one blow. "so, now that everyone is healed, what shall we do?"

Glancing at the trees, Adra gave a chuckle and waved the kid over, his eyes flickering orange-red for a moment as he patted the spot next to him. "so, you're Sedynn and Chestra's' kids, huh? well, the one must take after his mother because he looks nothing like Chestra." he chuckled, making an observation as he tucked his cigarette behind his ear.

"at least someone here understands why i reacted like that. it was as if my eyes were physically on fire. it sucks." she huffed, smiling up at him. "oh believe me, i'll probably have my moments if we do end up in another fight now that it's out that i'm part drow." she chuckled, kissing his cheek. "and i assure you, whatever i see, that won't change how i feel about you but help me to understand you better." she smiled, tucking her ebony hair behind one ear.

"good, because i'll fight death himself if i have to, in order to stay by you." she hummed, smiling as her shoes shifted to heels that made them the same height. "ah, that's better~ now i can actually do this~" she smiled, hugging him closer.

Chuckling to herself as Hei scared Kibum, the panther listened in silence to the elder elf as he spoke of the items he was laying out. Gently dragging a finger along the weapons now in front of her, the female smiled as she held up what appeared to be a small hand-sized crossbow. "you built these? they're impressive" she hummed, carefully examining the item before setting it down. I suppose its luck for Truth and Deception that they were born outside of the Sheikah then, or one of them would be in there with you. probably Deception since she's the negative side of Karma. but from the sounds of things, these people just seem to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time or were completely misunderstood.

I know better ways

One, two, three and four
Now you're on your knees
With your head hung low
Tell 'em it's good
Tell 'em okay

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:11 am
Pure T0rture

xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.
xxxxxThis you can keep.
This is what I brought,
xxxxxYou may forget me.

Lightly nuzzling the elf's neck, the feline smiled even if only to himself. That's also true. I do know you don't think of me as a pet and it's good to know you enjoy my company, he murmured softly only to lick Aerith on the cheek. Flashing that mischievous grin at the elf, he lightly pushed his finger against the blue haired male's forehead while his tail flicked behind him. But I was talking about you kissing me on top of my head. I'll just assume you do it as a comfort measure since you usually only do it when I'm stressed, look like I'm in distress or when I was burning up with a fever those few times.

"I've no idea quite honestly. Never really interacted with anyone unless it was absolutely necessary. I think we've hit a spot where there are the few small sets of people talking, mostly couples mind you. The rest just seem to have issues on coming up with ideas themselves," Shayde answered honestly, his expression having gone serious as he glanced about. Sheik was still sprawled out on his back some ways away while Watari was trying to get Krystina to settle down a bit though he was chuckling at her enthusiasm for her pulse having returned and her health actually being at what it should've been normally. At least Hades hadn't lied about his blood correcting that flaw in her system. Given time, her system should have a normal amount of white blood cells being reproduced on its own. Then there was Trevor with Veda on the porch with some beans in the demon's hands and him on his own two feet. Silly Sheikah acting so proud of the other for nibbling on the beans and walking around the porch with relative ease. Giosuè was keeping Serai from trying to clean the blood off of his bare arms. Deception was playing a card game though he'd no idea where those came from. The fae were doing their own thing, Kibum finally just moving over to Fedelta with a less than amused expression though the one he was closest to seemed to be staying with Kansei. Lulu was calmer, happier even, with Truth at his side though that was a shock. And then there was Hades trying to make Lianna feel better about his brief moment of death. "I'm guessing Adra's getting his own visitor today too, besides Veda that is."

"Yeah. I'm Seda. We met briefly when the shadow brat asked me to create a new body for you," the dark haired youth responded after moving forward only to drop into a seated position, his breathing a little off. Letting his right eye flick into a bright red, his breathing returned to normal though he was now tapping his fingers together in front of him. "And I'm Ross. Seda's not exactly feeling the greatest today so I'll be in control for most of it though he can still hear and see you. If he can't verbalize his response, I'll relay the message to you. And I can't exactly say what all I got from my dad 'cause I've never met him. The most I know is that I'm the only eligible heir out of three half-brothers and a half-sister; an ultimate hybrid, a grim reaper, and the Pandora's Box twins." Taking a second to cough off to the side and spit out some blood, the half-breed patted himself on the chest and cleared his throat. "Bleeding effect's getting a bit worse... Sorry. He's been sleeping longer and wavering as of late so I'm scared he's just gonna lose his connection to me. Seda asked why we were called here and states he's glad you were able to fully reconnect to the physical realm through that body 'cause it took a lot out of him creating it for you."

"Sorry I had to be so tall," the loup garoux rumbled in a smooth chuckle. Gently kissing her back, his ears popped up on top of his ears twitching slightly. His tail had even slipped out and was wagging happily behind him. At hearing Hades' voice now that his more sensitive ears were out, his tail just wagged that much faster. "Hm? Oh! He's back and he didn't forget... You, m'dear, are a good luck charm with your words of comfort. Looks like I don't have to start from square one with him again. I'm not good with Romanian so that would've been awkward."

"And neither will your actions much less words change my feelings. Do what Masao did to me however, and we're going to have a long discussion about that. I don't want to experience the whole he-dies-revives-she-dies-revives-they-both-die-and-revive thing again. That is just plain out horrible. I wouldn't wish that on anyone," Hades responded bluntly only for a gentle smile to pass over his face. Good. Lucian noticed he was back and was super happy right now. Even better was how easily Lianna had moved on in topics instead of bickering with him about his opinion. "Looks like we both let cats out of the bag. That's actually kinda funny. P.s. You still look as amazing as ever. I don't think anything can make you appear unattractive. Not even a scowl. No one in this world can match your radiant beauty, both inside and out."

Smiling at the compliment, the elf's cheeks heated up slightly. "Thank you, Kitty. Hei doesn't get complimented often. Mama says that while it's good to have survival skills and be able to protect myself, I should explore new areas outside of building these... And this is a good handheld crossbow. Unlike the human ones, it can fire an arrow up to two hundred thirty percent farther and six hundred eighty-two percent faster. Arrows built for it are up to seven inches in length and can contain spells in them, usually etched into said arrows. You can also use hookshots to make removing the arrows more difficult or climb to higher places in case jumping it doesn't quite sit well with you or your friends. Or there's the hailstorm arrows that rain down a vast amount of arrows just by firing one. Even if you fire it straight ahead, there will be mass amounts of damage. All of my arrows can pierce even a dragon's hide," Hei hummed while showing Kansei examples of his arrows. Picking up what appeared to he a closed up claw, he held it up for the girl to see it and the elven carbings better only to flick a hidden latch with his thumb and getting it to pop open. "This is what Hei used on the human. It is usually launched somehow and by the time it exits the opposite side of the body, this latch will flick open causing it to open up. This side keeps people from removing it from point of entry and this side from the point of exit. The only way to remove it is by manually clicking this latch back into place and removing it from point of entry. Internal damage is a one hundred percent guarantee and these swirls here are made of lyrium. Lyrium is a poisonous agent to most species, the exception being the wild elves and blood mages, but it enhances magic quite a bit. The human was lucky it hit him like it did so internal damage was at a minimum. And these are just a regular longbow and short bow. Oh! And each has a rune on it that bestows elemental gifts to the weapon. My claws have electricity and lyrium on them. If I hit them just right, I can set things or people on fire. These circular blades here can be thrown like a boomerang and have wind and water runes on them. I can take requests on magical runes if you'd like too. Even those who don't use magic can use the elemental abilities. This bow has sacred abilities, healing properties and purification that is, and this one has dark properties - the whole cloaking and portals into a dark abyss with no escape type stuff. I haven't etched a few of these so I can do that for you if you want them. It's not hard to make these after all."

Thank you! I've been saying this for an eternity and you are the only one that's listened to me. Finally, someone with a brain. Call it creepy or whatever, but I seriously wanna hug you right now. Enne's clapping 'cause she's glad you've drawn the same conclusion as the rest of us still sane by the way. You've just thrilled everyone in here, the Signless stated with a mix between excitement and relief. He then returned to being quiet for a bit as he went over the various thoughts running through his head, the only sound coming from the chains shifting. Seeming to come to a conclusion, he briefly cleared his throat. But yeah, that's why I said they didn't deserve to be in here. As for me, well I'd just prefer being out of these chains. I believe I'd be rather introverted with the exception of those I've talked to through that key. I may talk a lot, but friends aren't something I make very easily... Even these guys don't care to talk to me unless they want something said to your side. Then again, they do think I'm a warmonger so... Yeah.

This is what I thought,

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 142 143 144 145 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games