Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin looked up at Jade when his guitar slid toward her. She picked it up and handed it to him, noticing the crack on it. "I'm fine, it's your guitar that's broken. Sam can probably fix it, he's over there," She said, pointing at the tall Gryffindor. Caitlin took her earbud from her ear and turned her iPod off. The song was just stressing her out.

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image
✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧
When Jade looked back towards Caitlin who didn't answer right away he noticed that there was another girl he didn't notice before as he ran up. She looked like she was x raying him with her eyes it made him a bit uneasy but he over looked it and said
"ohh sorry I didn't see you there... I hope you are ok to... My name is Jade by the way...."
He held his hand out as he always did when he met someone that wasn't sitting. At the same time he held out his hand he finally heard Caitlins answer and replied in tandum never lowering his hand
"Na I am more concerned for you two not my guitar I can take care of it once we are in the Castle...."

✧✧✧✧✧✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧

User Image  

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:09 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>A blush spread across Nell's cheek as she had been found snooping his person but she smiled and shook the offered hand. "It's alright, sorry I was sorta staring. I was just making sure you umm...didn't get hurt or anything." she responded quietly her Scottish brogue softened.<<@

((OOC smile )

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Sean | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Embarrassed | Thinking: Eeep! |

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jade lowered his hand after the girl shook and said
"It's quite alright.... Umm... sorry I didn't catch your name...."
Jade placed his normal charming smile on his face. Looking down at his guitar he picked it up and rubbed the crack along the side. He then ripped a piece of his shirt off and placed it in the gap. Very quickly he strummed a couple notes which sounded surprisingly good. After he was done he brought his full attention back to the girl.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖㊏✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:20 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell smiled sheepishly at his comment embarrassed she forgot to even mention her own name. "My name's Nell Ellis, second year Hufflepuff. Are you a first year then?" she asked politely. She watched as he made a careful patch in the crack of his guitar and began to wonder how that fixes it then made a note to ask her sister when she wrote letters home.<<@

((OOC smile )

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Sean | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Slightly embarrassed | Thinking:Stupid, stupid, stupid |

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 pm
Jade Salling
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jade let out a little laugh when he saw the shy smile come across Nells face. He took a quick look back at his guitar and then back when he heard her ask if he was a first year and answered.
"Yea I am... I wouldn't have been over here in the first place but standing with the other first years was sort of annoying... How did you guys cope with the wait?"
He raised his hand to the back of his head and rubbed it as he finished talking.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☽✰☾≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Brown eyes studied her friends, Nell was blushing and Jade was smiling. It caused a smirk to play across her lips. Maybe it'd be safe to fancy Cameron, that way nobody would be upset, right? But, what were the chances of he actually fancying her back? She sighed and looked up at her group of friends.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image Virgil Smiled at the girl "its a pleasher to meet you Miss Rose" He gave her a playful bow and a fox like grin "as for houses Jaz and myself are sure to be in Slytherin"  

Xistund

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell almost snorted at Jade's question over the wait. "By being general nuisances." she answered with a teasing smile and chuckle. "But really it's not completely bad, you get to meet future classmates and learn each other's names and practically start a friendship. Even if the waiting period feels as though you've been standing here for a week." she let out another small laugh.<<@

((OOC smile )

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Sean | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Ok | Thinking: You're gonna be here awhile... |

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:50 pm

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade let out a loud laugh at Nells answer of a being nuisance. He looked back at the crowd of first years then to Caitlin then to Nell.
"I seem to be getting along better with you second years.... I guess that could be my fault or the fact that they are all over there acting nervous and I think I heard one boy yelling at a girl...."
He said keeping the bright smile attached to his face.
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

"Eh, Hogsmeade is alright. Kinda boring, I guess when you live there. I've been to every shop and whatnot." He scratched his head when she asked about electives. "Oh, um, I'm taking flying II, curse breaking and wandless." He looked at Caitlin and shrugged. "Why are you sitting on the ground?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? Okay...

Kat sniffled and wiped her nose using a handkerchief from her pocket. "Okay," she said and got up. She looked at Steele and smiled slightly. "You're my best friend. You know that right?"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell just smiled at the taller boy while softly giggling at his description of the other first years. "You can't say you're just the tiniest nervous to see where you'll be sorted. Or are you one of those that 'just know'?" her smiled widened slightly.
<<@

((OOC smile )

Wearing: New Beginning | With: Marina and Sean | Where: Hogsmeade | Feeling: Ok | Thinking: I remember being like that|

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

Caitlin looked up at Sam and shrugged, "Legs ache. When are the carriages coming? It felt like last year they came pretty soon," She replied, wondering if anyone noticed she had given three different reasons to three different people. Her reason was not something to be discussed so openly.

OOC:

User ImageUser Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 pm
[They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Ver smiled up at Branwen and twisted her hair around her finger nervously. Why was she always so nervous and shy. Why couldn't she be like Elli. She'd much rather be able to just get up and talk to everyone. It'd make life easier on her. She sighed quietly and nodded when Whit mentioned houses. "I-I'm s-s-sure to be.. be a Ravenclaw." She said quickly. "What abou-about you Branwen?"

Elli laughed. "We make our cousin Grace play whatever position we're lacking. Not that Grace is any good." She shrugged and smiled. "Ver plays Seeker really well, and I'm a pretty good Keeper." She nodded matter of factly and nodded even faster when he mentioned houses. "I think I'll probably be in Gryffindor or Slytherin, and Ver is a definite Ravenclaw."
OOC:...

[If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz nodded her head, agreeing with her brother. "Yep. There is no way in hell that we'd be anything but Slytherin." She smiled at Rose. "No matter what Percy says." She muttered under her breath with a small frown.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games