Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:39 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin yawned at the kitchen full of girls and rubbed his eyes. When he heard Lokita's question, he blushed very slightly and averted his eyes. He had been watching television, but it was the video of Sirrah and Nina in the backyard and not his soaps. "Umm... sure. Yeah, Days of Our Lives was on, and it was one of my favorites episodes." He replied and yawned again as he scratched his stubbled chin and chest roughly.

He walked over to Sirrah and kissed her softly, then grinned and whispered into her lips, "Mmmm... You ate something other than pancakes huh?"

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:48 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah smiled at her fiance as he entered the room, and was just about to offer him some breakfast when he kissed her and spoke just loud enough for her to hear. She blushed and lowered her eyes. "Ah... Yes. I hope that's okay with you, Kevin. I'm sorry, I should have asked you first...."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:54 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin laughed softly and kissed her again. "Oh, it was more than fine with both me and Yuri my dear. We barely got the camera filming before the kiss. Ahh... the joys tof the DVD players.." He told her with a devilish smile, his scars once again making him look devious.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:55 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah's eyes grew wide and her blush deepened as her jaw dropped. "You... You recorded it?!" she asked, barely able to get her voice down to a whisper.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:07 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin grinned wider, his eyes glittering mischeviously. "Oh hell yes. From the first moment you two kissed, until Nina carried you inside, moans, screams and all. Yuri and I recorded the whole thing. We're kinda thinking about starting a library of you both. Yuri certainly likes the idea." He said to her and kissed her throat lightly.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:09 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah groaned and hid her blushing face in her hands for a minute. When she raised her head again, she smiled a bit sheepishly and was still blushing. "I guess I can't refuse you that... I... Kind of want to see it myself..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:17 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin placed a finger on her lips and smiled softly to her. "You will, but not until Nina and Yuri are up and the twins are gone. I must say that you do get rather loud and vulgar at times. I'm sure they would be scarred for life if they heard you on it." She said and kissed her lips.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:23 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed and kissed Kevin back, then placed a plate of pancakes in his hands. "Here. Go eat." Sirrah leaned against the refrigerator after he left the kitchen and smiled to herself.

It took exactly two hours for Yuri and Nina to wake up, for all of them to finish eating, and for the little twins to go off on a shopping trip with Jorden and Tank. Soon after the girls were gone, the four adults ended up in the living room, sitting on the couch. "So, Kevin, why not show us this cinematic work you've put together?" Sirrah asked her fiance with a raised eyebrow and a grin.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:27 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin grinned and sat down next to Sirrah, hitting the power button the remote for the television and DVD player before playing the video from the beginning. "And now for the fun.." He said as Sirrah lost her shirt in the recording, grinning widely.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:29 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah blushed as the DVD progressed, partly from embarrassment and partly because she was getting turned on again. "I... I really said that?" she whispered in disbelief.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:37 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina sat with her hands over her mouth as she watched her and Sirrah on the grass, her body responding to just the sight of them. "Si, you did Hermana. You said more in the room too." She replied to her, feeling her face growing as warm as her body.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:40 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

"True freedom is..."

Yuri smirked and squeezed Nina's thigh a bit. "You two are both so incredibly sexy together... You know, I think I'll join the two of you next time." Yuri looked over at Sirrah on the other side of Nina with a small grin. "Don't you agree that would be fun, Sirrah?"

"...being able to say I love you."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:43 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked at Yuri in surprise, then caught the meaning of the little smile on her face and returned it with a nod. "Hai... I agree, that would be very... entertaining." She giggled and ran a hand down Nina's back gently. "Say, why not right now?"

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:48 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Yuri, I never got to say it like this before...

Nina shivered and bit back a moan, standing quickly and backing away from the two woman that were grinning at her. "Que? Now? But, chicas, there's only one of me and two of you? How can I possibly satisfy you both at once?" She asked, a confused look on her face.

...But I love you more than anything. Te amo.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:52 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah smirked and stood, moving behind Nina and squeezing her waist gently, moving her hair aside and kissing the back of her neck. "Oh, don't worry about that, Nina."

She saw Yuri stand and move to stand in front of Nina. Yuri leaned forward and kissed Nina's lips softly, squeezing her breasts very gently. "We'll worry about getting you satisfied, first, watashi no ai."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces