Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:21 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin kissed Ash's hand again gently, trying not to dwell on all the injuries on her lover. "I know, my body's still aching too... Might be because I beat the ******** out of my room and killed Jayce." Erin chuckled softly. "Your mother saved me, you know that? She was amazing... Actually peppersprayed the creep. Helped me beat his skull in, too." Erin looked down at Ash with a thoughtful expression, gently brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. "You know, your mom's actually pretty badass when she's not punching me in the jaw."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:25 am
User Image

Ash grinned and nodded slightly. "Yeah, she wasn't always a b***h you know. She's a lot like Dad.... They actually are perfect for each other.. But then something happened and she grew distant, and then Raffy died and it all went to hell. Erin? Can you... can you rest with me? I want you to hold me..." Ash begged, wanted her husband's arms around her for comfort.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:27 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Kinda hope she sticks around this time... She's pretty awesome. Reminds me a lot of you, actually." Erin smiled and carefully climbed into the hospital bed, drawing Ash into the curve of her arms with a satisfied sound. "Oh, baby, I missed you so much... I swear to god I'm never leaving you again. I love you, Ashika. You and only you, forever."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:40 am
User Image

Kevin wheeled himself to his wife, looking up at her and asking, "How bad this time? Is she going to be fine? And we really need to find a way to ban her from injury Sirry.." He started to rock the chair in place a bit and then sighed. "Sirrah, are you okay? I know you saw something."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:44 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah sighed and rubbed her forehead with the tips of her fingers. "She'll be okay, in time. She was attacked, quite violently... By her father. It wasn't his fault. You remember that Jayce creature who kidnapped Erin? He controlled Brian and made him do it. I'm sure Brian is wishing he'd never been born right about now..." She said all this in a whisper, so that only Kevin could hear her. Erin was still whispering to Ash, probably about how much she loved her. That would be the best medicine Ash could get, or so Sirrah hoped.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Kevin turned pale and took Sirrah's hand in his, kissing her fingers gently. "If I ever did that to our daughter, I would blow my own head off at the first given chance. Any real father would. I will try and keep him company. We really don't want him alone right now. Speaking of that.... Nina and Haruki are with Kirrah since Yuri is away." He sighed and became distracted by a lock of silver hair falling into his eyes and looking at it cross-eyed. Then a rueful grin crossed his face as he said, "Look at this. I'm getting old I guess. Well, I am almost thirty one now. But you look just as radiant as when we first met. Remember? It was a few weeks after Ash was discharged after Tsubatsu cut her stomach and Kyokai was killed. Hmm... You are still that beautiful goddess I met in that O.R all those years ago." He told her and wheeled down the hall.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

"You still look handsome to me, Kevin." Sirrah blushed at her husband's compliment and watched him go, her heart sinking as the familiar realization once again surfaced that Kevin was human. Human and getting closer to inevitable death every day, while she stayed young eternally. It wasn't fair, or right, but she really had no idea how to make her husband as immortal as she and their children were. She sighed and rested her head back against the wall, suddenly depressed at the thought of Kevin leaving her someday, taken by death.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image

Nina was stoked that the band had taken her. She was now the lead guitarist and a main singer in the band Shredded Sin and she couldn't wait to see how the others took it. While she knew that she shouldn't be as happy as she was due to the events going on, she couldn't help it. Nina grinned at Haruki from her finished height of five foot eight. It seemed the polar bear god wasn't fond of her being so small and making everyone think she was weak so he had somehow made her taller by accelerating her growth chemicals, blah, blah, blah... she didn't care other than she was now taller than Haruki and Yuri, and wasn't so much shorter than her mother and oldest sister. She was staying with Kirrah at her and Satoshi's house while her fiance was helping Rebekka with Brian. Nina didn't want to be in the empty room if her lover wasn't going to e there for who knows how long. "Madre! We're home!" She called out as she and the other nymph entered.

Nina grinned at her and whispered, "Some train ride eh? I think I should do that again... ahora." And carried the slightly worn out girl to her room as she ignored their mother calling after them. she had more important things to be doing. Like the nymph in her arms.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Dalila was cuddled against Kannah in the bedroom of their house. After the death of her half brother, her father had finally regognized her as he had no more kittens to choose from. She had bought the single family house for herself, the other woman, and her twin daughters and they certainly didn't have a quiet household. Many times Kannah and Lulu would suddenly aim a laser dot at a wall and both Lokita and Dali herself would try to chase after it. She snuggled deeper into Kannah's warm and gentle arms, glad they had grown very close since she had been captured. "Nyahhh... Kannah... Do...... do you enjoy being around me?" The half demon asked cautiously. She had never been in a relationship and their first date had been a slight mess.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah nuzzled Dali's neck gently and smiled. "Si, I do, querida. Very much so," she said in a soft voice, cuddling closer. It made her extremely happy that she and her daughters had formed a family unit with Dali. She was far more able to protect the girl that way, though they hadn't had any trouble since Eblis's death. "And... Do you enjoy being with me?" she asked in a whisper, pressing her lips lightly to Dali's cheek.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

Dalila shifted into her true form out of nerves, her clothing getting shredded due to the size difference as she pouted. "Dammit... I really need to stop doing that..." She scolded and then kissed Kannah on her lips gently, then resting her hand on her shoulder as she moved a bit more to give her better access. When Dalila finally pulled away, they were both red faced and panting as she said, "I do... I think I like being with you more than I like chasing red dots...." Then kissed her softly once again.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah chuckled softly as Dali shredded her clothing, reaching for a blanket and covering her gently before the kiss. Kannah couldn't help but get into it; the way Dali's lips moved against hers was an intoxicating and addicting feeling. She beamed at the positive answer and kissed Dali back, pressing her lips gently to Dali's neck and smiling. "And I lo... like being with you more than just about anything. Aside from my children, but I think that's a given..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:46 am
User Image

Dalila smiled and asked in a nervous voice, "Then.... ano... Do you want to date me then? Like..... be my girlfriend?" And blushed deeply, fidgeting with her fingers as she waited. She was nervous for the answer. Dalila hoped it would be yes, but she didn't know for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah laughed softly and nodded, pressing her lips against Dali's gently, unable to contain her happiness. "Si, I would love to be su novia." She beamed and snuggled closer still to Dali, just holding her and enjoying being close to the girl she loved. She hadn't told Dali yet that she loved her, nor had she made any sexual advances. Quite honestly, she was afraid of scaring Dali away.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

She looked up at Kannah and said, "Then... since we are dating..." And slowly slid her kimono off of her shoulders, looking at the chiropteran rather seductively, albeit nervously. "Do you want to...... Ummm..... have sex with me?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games