Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:39 pm
(( x.o oh my jebus.......I have no clue what to reply.....))

Rafael sighed as a shrill sounding beep echoed through his room, someone was trapsing around the communications department unannounced. Turning to one of the many screens Rafael hit a few keys and watched as a large image flicked into life, Zil was stood in the middle of the communications department. Setting down his plate the It tech sighed and pulled a small mic tucked behind various mountins of sweet papers towards him, flicking the on switch "Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity"

*~*~*~*~*~*

Saiyu lent her head back further, smiling at Fanny as Kyrell held out the letter.
"Are you going to be ok getting back on your own?" Even with the joking tone her voice held Saiyu was serious. As capable as Fanny was sneaking to and fro around the border was becoming more dangerous by the day.

§±§±§±§

Jay lent forward, picking the map off of the desk, a small surge of pride rushing through him at the leaders praise - even that b******d Jian, the absolute leaders right hand man was left out of the loop on this one.
"you would be hitting the rebels and the kingdom of Helmshire right where it hurts the most - they 'care' for their citizens and the rebels fight for the ordinary people......Taking down a few of the idiot populous would do this city more then good, after all pulling a few weeds from the garden will help it thrive."

Fishing a pencil from inside his pocket Jay drew several small, light pencil dots.
Checking the few other files on the desk ever so often as he remembered the positioning of the rebel attacks on his map, an almost predatory glint in his eye.
After a few minuets the tactician placed the map back down and pointed to two large areas he had circled, "These, coupled with information from Monica as well as the latest number from the city records, are shown to be the largest populated areas of Helmshireans, rebel sympathisers and refugees from several other countries, the resources alone spent to keep these dogs could be better used else where".

(( >.< I feel like a horrid person))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 pm
((Yeah... So what if someone attempts to kill Jian under this plan? Well whatever. Either way, Damien obviously hasn't read 'Brave New World'. Instead of killing everyone off, just brainwash them and put them into caste systems. That way being 'superior' actually means something. Then again, he might have to wait until he's conquered Helmshire and defeated the Rebels before doing that. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:20 pm
((Well, Damien figures just getting rid of them would keep more resources. Plus, Huxley never existed in that world, so that novel wouldn't exist. Also @ snuggle, remember it's your character saying that, not you. That's what I'm doing and my character is pretty much Hitler. Of course this whole RP was made to prove a point anyway, both to myself and everyone else.))

((Hang on, I gotta write this without making myself hate myself or trying to offend myself or make myself sick.))

"Of course, I came up with this plan, but I can't implement it all by myself. Why do you think I asked you here to look it over with me?" Damien asked. "Of course this action will be even more imperative once we take Helmshire, but we can't wait until then. We'll have to start now and simply put it into full force once Helmshire falls to us. Now here's the problem. Currently we only have two mass execution camps. One in West Kinsington and one in the Tianese mountains, but these alone simply won't work. However, suddenly erecting execution camps up all over everywhere will bring people to question what's going on. People we don't want asking, both within the country and outside. There's also the problem of labour force. We get rid of too many people and there goes our manufacturing muscle" the dictator also added. He then looked at the tactician head. "I'm sure you've figured out that I don't plan to keep the empire strictly on this continent. I only say that to the overseas idiots so that they'll do their foolish business with me without worrying about their precious little asses. As long as you keep dogs fed, they won't bark" the Absolute Leader added. "Wouldn't you agree? So how do you think we should go about this without too much attention?" the dictator asked the tactician head. Being a tactics head he should be able to come up with something. "Shall we slowly build more camps that will deal with our pesky problem?" he suggested.

((I'm trying to avoid certain terms. It's hard.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:14 pm
((Good luck with that. By the way, my awesome dad dropped by and let me borrow his little computer, so now I have internet again! Yay! let's just hope this one doesn't fry either.))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 pm
((Do you know if they were able to save the memory from your old one yet?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm
((Nope... *sighs* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:58 am
snuggle89

((If you haven't noticed, I tried to make Rafael's room separate from the communications department room. The reason Zil is asking if Rafael was listening to him is because he's in the comm department's room. Not Rafie's room. Besides, I already described the communications room tons of times. Zil's in there pretty often, bossing around the communications team. And now, he's watching the CCTV monitors from there. Sorry if I was being vague. I'll elaborate more next time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:18 am
-I'll reply with Zil once Snuggs edits, shoots me down, murders Damien or something xP -

Fanny began after taking the letter, "Well, the rebel base is roughly on an uncharted part of Helmshire's border so it won't be dangerous. Besides, you forget-" Just as she said that, her bodyguards appeared, one jumping down from the tree from which the three were taking shade, and a few more from behind, previously disguised as Helmshirish civilians. "See?" She smiled.

Monica turned her face, grinning and then beginning to snicker. "One can only think that the generals are the ones who deserve to be on the training program. After all, even the most perfect machines won't work under stupid operators."

Kyrell noticed the bodyguards and nodded. He then said, "Alright then. Tell Zil that I'm thankful... that he sent you, alright? Not just me. Helmshire is grateful. And don't forget to say goodbye to the kids. I'm sure they'll miss you."

"Oh I'll be back." Fanny said. "Besides, if I told them I'll be going, they won't let me go home. And I miss Ruka, Yuna, Bell, Anna, Wolfe, Rafie, that new girl at the counter, my extra bodyguards, the field officers and of course Zil and Dustin. I could go on but..." She began to giggle, "I'm sure you understand, dear prince."

((OOC: Damien's a b*****d <-- *likes*

And btw, Damien's plan... is sure to give Monica more work to do whether or not she knows about it. =.= ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:23 pm
((I am so so sorry >.<))

Jay laced his fingers together and propped his chin on top of them, his eyes still trailing across the map "Feeding a dog is good but if they smell blood it doesn't mean they wont go for a kill".
Plucking one of the reports of the desk he flicked through the pages, designs for new camps printed across the pages
"Building more camps is one way to do it, but they job will take a while, especialy if your trying to not to bring attention to it. you could also extend on the exsisting camps but again its the time....." placing the file back on the desk the tactition sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, his mouth twisted into a frown as he thought "If we have enough resources starting construction on at least two more camps would be the ideal solution, but whilst waiting some of the more scraggly labour camps could also do with......'looking into' in terms of labour force - other then that whilst waiting a few larger scale 'accidents' could also come in handy - dogs wont hunt unless they have a trail to go on? - and maybe if those over seas morons sence nothing is wrong an increase in trade supplys will get the job done faster. Taking resources from them in traid would also leave them slightly more vunerable to us at the same time."
Leaning back once more in his chair jay waited for the leaders reply, his mind still turning over ideas of the leaders vision and how it could work in Diethelms favour.

*~*~*~*~*

Saiyu couldn't help but laugh as Fanny started giggaling, the site of the body guards not fazing her as they lept from the tree.
"Well if your sure..." looking at Kyrell then back at Fanny the red head couldn't help a small grin slip across her face, the prince thought highly of the girl and - she wouldn't doubt - thought of Fanny as an almost younger sister.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:57 pm
((Thanks Aya.
So,,, has Saiyu been told about Shadow waking up and stuff? ))

"True. I doubt they could survive boot camp if I sent them." Jian replied. "I suppose I could fire them, but I doubt their replacements could do better.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:24 pm
"Yes, that could work. Of course to get those resources we will have to amp up production a bit, which means that our forced labour prisoners will have to work even harder at the moment. But that's fine for now anyway. We'll just enforce stricter laws and make sure that no one in lenient in punishment. Leniency is for the weak and un-Diethelmian. If you have your own plans for the camp designs or anything, don't hesitate to suggest them. I'm trying to keep it as low profile as I can for right now so it is imperative that this doesn't slip out. You've gained my trust and respect back after that unfortunate interrogation camp breakout incident, so I expect that I'll be able to keep it this time. I won't be so forgiving this time if something goes wrong and I can trace it back to you" the Absolute Leader said, but then added in a much lighter tone "But I can assume that won't be a problem, right?"

Also, what do you think of the percentage of each race that will have to be eliminated? I think it's fair based on what I've calculated and considered while making this plan" the dictator added.

Jay would obviously see a very low percentage of Diethelmians. It would only be the ones they were already getting rid of, such as people who tried promoting religion and the severely disabled. Jay might also notice the percentage of Bunganese being quite low, no doubt because of Jian. What the Chief General didn't know was that his very existance was sparing countless lives of his people. The percentage of Helmshirish was of course very high.

((If I say I didn't feel a little dirty and wrong for writing this, I'd be lying. Oh well. I'm interested in seeing Jay's reaction. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:56 pm
((*bumpith*))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:07 am
"Tch! Talking about sanity now, huh, Rafie? You should know by now... that I lost my sanity... when I lost her." He looked up to the camera from which Rafael was looking. "You should know. You were there!" He pointed his finger straight from where he was looking. He then looked at the screens to check again and noticed the twins gone. "Motherfu-!!" He ran straight out of the department room to where the twins were. He didn't even have time to ask Rafael how the twins were able to get out or why all the communications team weren't in the room. He found the twins finally, panting and touching his chest. "Oh god... I'm gonna have a heart attack." He drew his gun, shooting Valkyrie with the sleep darts and then proceeded to ask Vincent. "What are you two doing here? You cannot enter that room! If you do, that person won't be able to adjust to natural light gradually! She could go permanently blind and if she does, I will strangle you!" Previously, he didn't really care about it and just put the entire floor on lock down from the communications department room or raised and lowered the built-in restriction bars, leading them back to their room.

"Alright then. We're going now." Fanny curtsied and turned daintily with movements fit for a princess. They began their long journey back home using the rebel service vehicle.

"Your choice" Monica said, looking at Jian and planted her feet on the ground. "Well, you could put the incoming generals under leadership training but that's just my opinion."

"And of course, I thank you also, Saiyu. You've been of great help." Kyrell said with a sincere smile before intentionally messing Saiyu's hair and making a run for it. What a strange relationship the two developed.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 am
((I is a cute little bunny now! xd ))

"Why... always me?" Valkyrie snapped weakly, having grown a slight immunity to the dart, though they were both shot with it about equally as much. Vincent swore under his breath and grabbed his sister before she fell over and pulled out the dart.

"Well it's not like we knew that. We were bored and curious. It's your fault for putting that person so close and telling us where she was and nothing else. Besides, the light is already on, and I haven't even finished picking the lock. If who ever that was goes blind, it's not my fault. So there." Vincent replied, sticking his tongue out at Zil.

"Now there's an idea, except who would I get to teach them? I'm too busy and you already have your hands full." Jian asked. "I suppose we could get a few professors from the military academy, but the generals are considered the higher command. It would seem a bit backwards. Well, progress before society norms I guess." He replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games