Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:51 am
I had a dream that you were mine
Iโ€™ve had that dream a thousand times
A thousand times, a thousand times
Iโ€™ve had that dream a thousand times
I left my room on the west side
I walked from noon until the night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
๐š•๐šข๐š๐š’๐šŠ
๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›

muggleborn โ”‚ sixth year prefect โ”‚ hufflepuff keeper

Liddie made her way out onto the pitch, excited for the first game of the season. Regardless of the outcome, everyone was always happy to be up in the air for their first game, after practicing so hard. Of course, her position was far less stressful than others, since it sometimes took a very long time for anyone to actually make it to the goalposts. Still, she had high hopes that they'd get off to a good start.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X)

Username

My eyes were red, the streets were bright
Those ancient years were black and white
The 10th of November, the year's almost over
If I had your number, Iโ€™d call you tomorrow
If my eyes were open, Iโ€™d be kicking the doors in
But all that I have is this old dream Iโ€™ve always had

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:54 am
All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff beater โ”‚ fifth year โ”‚ halfblood

Donella was clamping down on her nerves, as this was her first real game. Before this, she'd just been a reserve, and beaters didn't get knocked out that often. Now she'd have to prove that she deserved her spot on first string, which meant a strong opening for their first game of the season. Her shots had to count, and if she missed and hit herself, she'd die of mortification. The blonde girl nodded to her teammate and started her stretches.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

You see the smile that's on my mouth
It's hiding the words that don't come out
And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed
They don't know my head is a mess
No, they don't know who I really am
And they don't know what I've been through

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:12 pm
User Image

( Pureblood ๏ฟญ Third Year Hufflepuff ๏ฟญ Chaser ) โ†ซxx

I turn the music up, I got my records on
                                                        From underneath the rubble sing a rebel song
                                                        Don't want to see another generation drop
                                                        I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
                                                        Maybe I'm in the black, maybe I'm on my knees
                                                        Maybe I'm in the gap between the two trapezes

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ– โ˜ฟ โ™ซ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Lucien arrived at the pitch, waving their new beater and keeper while at it. He wanted to be confident that Hufflepuff can win the game against Ravenclaws, but his realist side of him considered the fact that Driskol, Ravenclaw's seeker, has the tendency to always win the game. But being realistic didn't mean that he's going to be a pessimist about it, duh. It would still be nice if they win, though; Just because they're Hufflepuffs didn't mean they cannot be competitive.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

But my heart is beating and my pulses start
                                                        Cathedrals in my heart
                                                        As we saw oh this light I swear
                                                        You'll emerge blinking into, to tell me it's alright
                                                        As we soar walls, every siren is a symphony
                                                        And every tear's a waterfall

xxxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝฮฑrฮฑcั‚erxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                        wะฝeษด - Game 2: Ravenclaw VS Hufflepuff โ†ซxx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 10 + 2(DD) + 2(NF) + 1(EX) + 1(AF) = 16
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+4)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:52 pm
User Image

ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š I just want some action so gimme my turn ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹

Charlie was excited and nervous. It was his first game on first string. He knew ravenclaw's seeker was good bit of course Charlie would do his best. He joined the rest of his team on the pitch and prepped for his first match.

Position: seeker
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                          Lives: โ— โ— โ—
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch
                                                          Total roll:
                                                          0/3 CHASE
                                                          0/2 CATCH

ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠLike a Chinese drama and conspiracyใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠIt's the death of a nuclear family staring up at youใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠIt's looking like another bad comedyใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠJust as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me tooใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

โœ– โ™ฅ โœ–
                                                  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                  ะฒฮฑยขะบ ั‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ั‚ัั”ั”ั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ะธ ั‚ฯƒ ฯƒฯ…ั fั”ั”ั‚
                                                  โ„“ฯƒั•ฮนะธg ั‚ะฝั” fั”ั”โ„“ฮนะธg ฯƒf fั”ั”โ„“ฮนะธg ฯ…ะธฮนqฯ…ั”, โˆ‚ฯƒ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะบะธฯƒฯ‰ ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮน ะผั”ฮฑะธุŸ
                                                  ะฒฮฑยขะบ ั‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั” ฯ‰ะฝั”ัั” ฯ‰ั” ฯ…ั•ั”โˆ‚ ั‚ฯƒ ั•ฮฑัƒ
                                                  'ะผฮฑะธ ฮนั‚ fั”ั”โ„“ั• gฯƒฯƒโˆ‚ ั‚ฯƒ fั”ั”โ„“ ั‚ะฝฮนั• ฯ‰ฮฑัƒ,' ะธฯƒฯ‰ ฮน ะบะธฯƒฯ‰ ฯ‰ะฝฮฑั‚ ฮน ะผั”ฮฑะธ

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spaceKiery made it out onto the Pitch with a grin, her broom over her shoulder. This was the first game of the year and she was determined for it to be a good one. She noticed that so far, she was the only one on her team to show, so she waved towards the Hufflepuff players that'd already gathered and went into her stretches, hovering nearby her yearmate Lucien. "Looking forward to the game, Lucien?" she asked, tone chipper. She didn't know the Hufflepuff boy very well... or at all, really. But they were in the same year and played the same position, so she didn't see why that couldn't change. She was always eager to make more friends, after all, and what better thing to bond over than Quidditch? Especially now that she actually remembered how to say the name.

'ยขฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ฮนั‚'ั• ะธฮนะธั” ฮนะธ ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑfั‚ั”ัะธฯƒฯƒะธ
                                                  ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ั”ัƒั”ั• ฮฑัั” ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮนzั” ฯƒf ั‚ะฝั” ะผฯƒฯƒะธ
                                                  ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฯƒฯ…โ„“โˆ‚ 'ยขฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ัƒฯƒฯ… ยขฮฑะธ ั•ฯƒ ัƒฯƒฯ… โˆ‚ฯƒ
                                                  ฯ‰ั”'ัั” fั”ั”โ„“ฮนะธg ั•ฯƒ gฯƒฯƒโˆ‚ ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ฮฑัƒ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ฯ‰ั” โˆ‚ฯƒ
                                                  ฯ‰ะฝั”ะธ ฮนั‚'ั• ะธฮนะธั” ฮนะธ ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑfั‚ั”ัะธฯƒฯƒะธ

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASERxxx
                                                  AC: 16
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+4 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:
                                                  โคโ™กโคโ™กโค
                                                  Currently: Stretching
                                                  Final Roll ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxโ‡ด Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แด I? Quidditch Pitch
xxxโ‡ด Wสœแด ษชs แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡? Teammates and Opponents
xxxxโ‡ด Wสœแด€แด›'s ษขแดษชษดษข แดษด? Game One
xxxxxโ‡ด Wสœแด€แด›'ส€แด‡ แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s? We can do this!

Dris walked out onto the pitch, taking a heavy breath to calm himself. He was ready for this year, but could he live up to what he'd achieved the year prior? Would losing any of the games make him a failure? He looked around at the others gathered about, then took a few moments to stretch out and relax a bit before the game would begin.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ฦฌฯƒั‚ฮฑฦ– Rฯƒฦ–ฦ–:xx {xxxxxx}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [โœฌ] [โœฌ] [โœฌ]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxโค‘ Wสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แด I? Quidditch Pitch
xxxโค‘ Wสœแด ษชs แดกษชแด›สœ แดแด‡? Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff
xxxxโค‘ Wสœแด€แด›'s ษขแดษชษดษข แดษด? First Game!
xxxxxโค‘ Wสœแด€แด›'ส€แด‡ แดส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s? Let's rock it out!

Lena walked down to the pitch, goggles already on. They made her vision a bit wider, but she was getting used to the sensation. She grinned over at her teammates, then quickly tied her ponytail into a braid instead. The girl was excited for this season, and she knew her teammates would make it a wonderful year.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ฦฌฯƒั‚ฮฑฦ– Rฯƒฦ–ฦ–:xx {xxxxx}
2/3
Lives: [โ€] [โ€] [โ€]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:09 pm
They say your style of life's a drag
And that you must go other places
Just don't you feel too bad
When you get fooled by smiling faces

ยป Owl Eษดั‚ะฝฯ…ั•ฮนฮฑั•ั‚ ยป Hแดœา“า“สŸแด‡แด˜แดœา“า“ Tสœษชส€แด… Yeฮฑr

.ยธยธ.โ€ขยดยดยฏ`โ€ขLaili did an odd combination of a skip and a run out onto the field due to all of her excitement. Being able to finally, finnalllyy, playing first string was both amazing and terrifying and she just really really hoped to not get knocked out her first game. It was also weird playing her first game against her brother, but sorta not really since he was a seeker and she was a chaser so really she wouldn't be? It was weird and she probably shouldn't focus on it too much since she needed to stretch! She grinned at her teammates who were already there before hastily beginning her stretches trying hard not to do them too quickly and risk pulling something up in the air.

Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 to Swipe, +4 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Don't you worry 'bout a thing
Don't you worry 'bout a thing, baby
'Cause I'll be standing on the side
When you check it out
When you get it off your trip
Don't you worry 'bout a thing

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:35 pm
Seventh Year
Quidditch Chaser & Captain - - -
Daily Dragon Photographer - - -
Drama Club Co-Captain - - -

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff

Candace was oddly nervous about her first game as captain of the team. The team was her responsibility and she was hoping they'd do well for the first game. If they didn't do well it would be because she wasn't a good enough. That's how she saw it anyways. Walking onto the field she joined her team and the eagles. Ravenclaw was pretty low on people willing to play Quidditch so they were normally an easy opposition. However, she knew not to underestimate Dris.

"Let's do our best today guys." Candace told the badgers as upbeat as she could manage with nervous. All she had to do was focus on the game and see how it all played out. After all they'd been doing well in practice. There wasn't much else they could do but give it their best shot. Which was exactly what Candace was going to do.

With : My Team & The Eagles

Attire : Quidditch Uniform

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Hufflepuff
                                                  00 - 00

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:55 am
User Image

ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹Keeperใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š

Hikaru came onto the pitch ready to go. It be their first game of the year and he was ready to prevent Hufflepuff from scoring. Dris seemed nervous but Hikaru wasn't good enough with words to give an appropriate pep talk. He had learned that with other friends.

Position:blue keeper
                                                          AC: 18 (10+2(NF) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +8 Catch (Seeker), +10 Catch (Keeper) +6 Everything Else
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the line
                                                          Total roll:

Ooc:
                                                          null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:44 am

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein arrived on the pitch, and looked around. This would be her first game as the vice captain of the team. She would be in charge of keeping Dris safe, and he would be in charge of winning the game. It meant there was a huge chance of them winning the game... and hopefully the season.

Position: Blue Beater
                                                          Final Roll:
                                                          Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:06 pm
User Image
                                                  Weep not for roads untraveled
                                                  Weep not for paths left alone
                                                  'Cause beyond every bend
                                                  Is a long blinding end
                                                  It's the worst kind of pain
                                                  I've known

User Image
                                                  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Fั—fั‚ะฝ ะั‘aั || Bั‘aั‚ั‘า‘ aะธd Vั—cั‘ Capั‚aั—ะธ || Hั†fflั‘pั†ff Pัั‘fั‘cั‚

Chance stepped onto the pitch, ready to play.

AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +8
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                  Final Roll: --

Thinking: I hope we have a good game.
                                                  OOC: ugh, short post is short!

-โ—ฌ-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Weep not for roads untraveled
                                                  Weep not for sights unseen
                                                  May your love never end
                                                  And if you need a friend
                                                  There's a seat here alongside me

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:09 pm
User Image
                                                  Everybody's been there,
                                                  Everybody's been stared down by the enemy
                                                  Fallen for the fear
                                                  And done some disappearing,
                                                  Bow down to the mighty
                                                  Don't run, just stop holding your tongue

User Image

Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก || Fษช๊œฐแด›สœ Yแด‡แด€ส€ Pส€แด‡๊œฐแด‡แด„แด› || Bแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€

Wallis was afraid he was late, but managed to get to the pitch on time.

Modifiers: +7 to everything
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก
                                                  Final Roll: --

Thinking: We're going to have a good game today.
                                                  OOC: Short post is short.

- โ—ฌ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And since your history of silence
                                                  Won't do you any good,
                                                  Did you think it would?
                                                  Let your words be anything but empty
                                                  Why don't you tell them the truth?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:16 pm
User Image
                                                    Iโ€™m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didnโ€™t really care โ€˜bout me
                                                    You might think that I canโ€™t take it, but youโ€™re wrong

User Image

Gส€สา“า“ษชษดแด…แดส€ AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Fแดส€แดแด‡ส€ Sแด‡แด‡แด‹แด‡ส€ || Qแดœษชแด…แด…ษชแด›แด„สœ Rแด‡า“แด‡ส€แด‡แด‡

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen hoped the game was going to go well, but only one team was going to come away with a win. "Today's game is between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Badgers versus Eagles. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I donโ€™t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I donโ€™t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:44 pm
User Image

ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€Š I just want some action so gimme my turn ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹

Charlie was so ready! At the whistle he was off. He knew he needed to be on his top game to beat Dris. Time to break that streak!

Position: seeker
                                                          AC: 17 (10+2(Deft Dodger)+2 experience +1 AF1 +2AF2)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 (Catching) +7 (Spotting) + 5 everything else
                                                          Special Skills: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
                                                          19 to spot
                                                          22 to catch
                                                          Total roll: 23 [SPOTTED]
                                                          0/3 CHASE
                                                          0/2 CATCH

ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠLike a Chinese drama and conspiracyใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠIt's the death of a nuclear family staring up at youใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠIt's looking like another bad comedyใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹
                                                          ใ€Šใ€Šใ€Šใ€ŠJust as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me tooใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹ใ€‹

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games