Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Cereal Comma

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:43 am
'ello.
I'm Mac, I'm 15, and I like video games, anime, and U2.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:35 pm
im name is Thomas im 13 i like vido games and manga books i love narto  

Terranman74

...[N].ight.[R].ain...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:38 pm
Hi There,My name is Peiwen but I still prefer ppl call me Night Rain mrgreen I'm pretty new to the guild and joined it just 4 the heck of it LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:49 pm
Hello, I'm Muffyn. =O

I'm 19, I am a CJ student in college. I got invited to this lovely guild, so here I am!  

Muffyn

Haseo626

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:40 pm
im rick
AND I LIKE SOME GOOD S**T!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:58 pm
Im Jack, Of Halloween town.
I like Being Called Pumpkin King (dont even try pumpkin head)
And If I have nothing els better to do I donate gold to the newcoming members of Gaia.Or I help my friends who want somthing an i give them the money.Im not really all that talkative,and if ANYONE lays as much as a fingertail,claw,tallon,tentacle,hand or paw on my coffee I WILL EAT YOU SOUL!

User Image

I also express myself with piccies! PM ME IF YOU WANT EMOTIONS TOO!!!

:3 their free,Cause I like free  

Baby J4CK

GO-YAFFA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:05 am
Why not say hi? Hello guild!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:59 am
I'm 15 and live on PEI. I've only been on Gaia for a few months now. Maybe 6. but I've learned a lot very quickly and I hope I can make a few more friends here. xd For I am a very friendly person.  

Dark_Montana

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

teh Youko Kurama~sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:13 pm
I'm teh Youko Kurama~sama, you can call me Youko. I'm 18, and in the class of '07! w00t~ I love to roleplay and play videogames. ^^ You can reach me at Youko Kurama42 on AIM, if you ever want a literate roleplay partner. I'm always happy to oblige. x3;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:27 pm
y Halooo thar. biggrin I am Zoe, this guild seems fun. Uurrr what else?

I like to draw thibngs. I like to read and play videogames. I like kitties. I like..gaia? Auu
@0@ I..I..I am..um

biggrin I am glad to be here XD  

Lady Zoe

[the_Lioness]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:10 pm
*pounces in*
I be the Lioness,
Peach-dono's sister.
Thank you very much for inviting me!
*nods*
"tis an awesome guild,
and I'm sure I will come to love it,
very much so.
Reow.
*prances out*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:25 pm
Okay, here I am! You've already seen my main mule, Leoshiin. Isn't she great? ...  

Leoshi

Worrddup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:33 am
I'm Caitlin. You can call me whatever you want, though. I am 15 (almost 16), and this is my second Gaia account. I forgot the password to my other one, so I made a new one. I look forward to meeting y'all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:27 pm
hello there to the people of the 'why not' guild...yup im a noob...but hopefully i wont be for long.....i hope to get to meet most everyone in the guild...im really excited to be here....well better start introducing myself....okay well my name is thin line of sanity....you can calll me thin line...sanity...or anything your heart desires....ha ha...well im 15...though im young im capable of an intelligent conversation....or just fooling around...im really into music and gaming...my favorite band is AFI....and i love soooo many games...i cant just choose one favorite...i love anime...my favorite being saiyuki...anyways...if you really want to know anything more...id love to talk to you!!! so i'll see you around!  

thin line of sanity

Death God Tsukasa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:51 am
hi Im Death God Tsukasa and I like to play video games, watch anime, and listen to music. My favorite band is Coheed and Cambria.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games