Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 pm
*glances up at Psyzapp, then quickly back down at the counter*
Vendui', jabbress. My apologies for not greeting you more warmly. I am... *tries to avoid looking in Tes' direction* ... I am just a bit tired is all. I did not sleep well.

*takes another long drag off his clove*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:08 pm
Heh heh sweatdrop Thanks, Psyzapp.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm
Didn't sleep well? *She raises an eyebrow.* I'm so sorry to hear that, Ryzan. Are your accommodations adequate? I have not put undue stress on you with asking you to help Manage the MW have I? I know it's a big responsibility and can be very stressful and it's only going to get worse with the expansion. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 pm
-materializes a painting of Ryzan and a shirtless Tes passionately kissing each other, and places it in the most prominent part of the bar area-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:22 pm
*lets out a small, nervous laugh and waves his hand in front of him*
Nau nau nau, jabbress. I.. um... my accommodations are more than adequate, and when it comes to helping manage this establishment, I have really done very little, so there has not been much stress on me as of yet.

*takes another drag and sighs*
I had just gotten the wrong idea about... *looks up at katana, then shakes his head*
N-Never mind. It is nothing. There is no need to worry.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:29 pm
-appreciates the artwork Showa just placed on the wall, sipping her drink and staring openingly-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:31 pm
<<>>  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:31 pm
I don't know where you keep getting all these images, Showa stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:32 pm
*Gives Katana a confused look as if to say "what the hell did I miss" and finishes off her Manhattan. She gets up and goes to make herself another deciding it may be best to just change the subject.* I've been accused of stealing…again. Apparently, if anything bad happens in the GGG or if someone is "displeased" about the slightest thing, it's easiest to point the finger at me.

*Looks up and around as if she has just heard an unfamiliar voice way off in the distance.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:36 pm
*gives a rather unladylike snort*

Pft, killa was in here late last night trying to stir up trouble, but Black shut him down pretty fast. What happened in the GGB now?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:41 pm
*Stops making her Manhattan and looks at Katana with a raised eyebrow.* Mr. Killafrog was here last night accusing me of something as well? *She gets irritated.* It just figures. *she goes back to making her drink.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:42 pm
ThisEmptySoul
I don't know where you keep getting all these images, Showa stare
The painting is an exact atomic and molecular replica. The original painting was done by a BL artist who shall remain anonymous. I gave her several reference photos of you and Ryzan and paid her to paint the two of you in various romantic and/or steamy activities.

The originals are locked up somewhere in my home dimension, and that's all I'm going to say.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 pm
That is mzilst unfortunate, jabbress. Perhaps those who accuse you of such just do not know how else to handle their problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:43 pm
Psyzapp
*Stops making her Manhattan and looks at Katana with a raised eyebrow.* Mr. Killafrog was here last night accusing me of something as well? *She gets irritated.* It just figures. *she goes back to making her drink.*

Pft, no...he was in here trying to "convince" Chef Karrie to NOT accept the chef position you offered him. *she frowns at the recollection*

He even said you would try to poison the patrons, if I remember correctly, since you're the Queen of Evil and all that. I swear, if Black had not intervened, you would have come in here today to see killa shackled to the wall over there!  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:47 pm
*rubs his forehead, looking at Showa with a very unamused expression*
I guess the next question I would have for you then would be "why?" Why in the world would you pay an artist to paint Ryzan and I?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games