Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:51 pm
Or worse -damey mutters under her breath-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:52 pm
*Gets mad as hell. Her eyes light up like they are on fire and she scoffs.* HE DID WHAT?! HOW DARE HE COME IN HERE AND SAY SUCH SLANDEROUS THINGS! *Picks up the nearest glass, hurls it against the far wall and tries to calm herself down.* twisted evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:53 pm
Same reason I would call you Quortek. stare

But hey, the girls seem to like Ryzan x Tes pictures...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 pm
So the next question is: why would you want to annoy me? stare What have I done to you personally that you feel the need to annoy me?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:04 pm
*takes another long drag off his clove, wanting to say something comforting to Psyzapp, but is unable to think straight. He looks up at the painting that Showa hung up and frowns*
.... could you please take that down? *motions toward the painting*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:09 pm
ThisEmptySoul
So the next question is: why would you want to annoy me? stare What have I done to you personally that you feel the need to annoy me?
Hmm... sometimes I feel like playing a harmless joke. Is it really so weird to have different mindsets?

Also...

Rule #1: Anything I did in the past that I would not do in my current mood or mindset is invalid and cannot be used against me because the person who did that is not who I am at the moment.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:10 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*takes another long drag off his clove, wanting to say something comforting to Psyzapp, but is unable to think straight. He looks up at the painting that Showa hung up and frowns*
.... could you please take that down? *motions toward the painting*
I thought you liked Tes. question  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:17 pm
It is difficult enough to bear the one thing you have always wanted being repeatedly given and taken away.
*stands and goes behind the counter to retrieve a bottle of wine*

I do not need the visual reminders of what I cannot have on top of that.
*without another word or waiting for a response, he takes the bottle and heads to his quarters*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:19 pm
-alters the painting to have just Psyzapp in an expensive-looking dress-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:35 pm
*Watches poor Ryzan leave and feels compassion for him. She goes over to Showa and looks at her with her brow furrowed* Why do you feel it necessary to "decorate" my place to offend, of all the people, the CO-MANAGER of this establishment. You do realize I have granted Ryzan the authority to bounce you out of here, don't you? stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:37 pm
tch... so you'll change it for Ryzan rolleyes
*makes himself a roy rogers and drinks half of it*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 pm
*Still fuming regarding the news about Mr. Killafrog, she immediately whips out her iphone to text Officer Dougherty.*

Text to Officer Dougherty
I'll have you know Mr. Killafrog came to the MW last night speaking ill of me. He has openly tried to smear my business reputation by accusing me of intending to poison my clients and rob Chef Kerry of a genuine opportunity to work at the MW by his slanderous remarks regarding my character.

I do hope you find this behavior as deplorable as I and defend my honor…even to Mr. Killafrog.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:42 pm
*watches Ryzan leave as she sips her beer.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:53 pm
"Come out, Pride; I can smell you from here..."

Exor's eyes flashed a hellfire red as he glared out the doorway from whence the voice had come.

"Or are you afraid to face me...?"

The hero stiffened, as if struck by a blow. He quickly donned his armor and took up his weapon before dashing through the front door, nearly sending everyone in his wake to the floor.

Once outside, he took a familiar stance. "Show yourself! Face me, if you have any pride at all!"

"Oh, that I do," replied the same man in different dress as he rounded the corner of the building, an accursed blade in his hand. "Aye, but it's high time you departed, my old friend; the likes of you will find no place here."

The man in the ebony armor steadied his footing, "Oh, is that how you see it... Well, I beg to DIFFER!"

The last word was the first stroke, a clash of swords that paused for only a moment before erupting into an explosion of powerful attacks. The gale of deathblows and parries, thrusts and riposts carried on for a few minutes, but suddenly stopped as abruptly as it had begun. The acusatory warrior, the man with the blade that's name dare not be uttered, stood with his adversary's sword resting on the blade of his gauntlet, the damned weapon showing through the back of the man in black.

"The err of Pride is in not knowing when to stop. Thus, you find your end."

The defeated man sputtered, but managed a laugh, "Fool, and you, so mighty without my brothers and I... Foolish man... there is no... escape... from the grave...!"

In a flash of indigo fire and light, the dark warrior was gone. "Until we are fated to meet again... Warn and ready your kind; it is more of a contest I seek when next I feel your presence..." This Exor replaced the forbidden weapon in its scabbard on his back, dusted off his tattered cloak, and walked inside.

<<>>  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:02 pm
eek *Stunned at the commotion she heard just outside the MW Bar and quite taken aback that the added police patrols, Griffin perched on her roof, the dragon lurking around and security that has been added here let this event even take place, she blinks at this stranger and raises her eyebrows.* Welcome to the MW. I am Mistress Psyzapp, owner of this establishment. Can I get you a drink?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games