Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:58 pm

blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

Shun continued to walk then he saw Keira as she grabbed a branch and went up to her. "Keira? What happened to you?" He asked.

oh h-hi sshun

"You okay? You look kinda sloshed." He stated as he looked at Keira and gave a concerned face.

*she laughed the smell of liquor filling the air* im fine ugh i should go home *she wasked forward triping and falling into shun*

Shun wrinkled his noise from the smell; he was never a been fan of liquor. "Woah!" Shun said as he fell over. He looked at Keira and held her as he sighed. "Let me carry ya home. you are not in any shape to walk."
HE stated as he helped her up.

*then a wave of nausiea swept over her she ran behind a tree vomiting*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:03 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

Shun continued to walk then he saw Keira as she grabbed a branch and went up to her. "Keira? What happened to you?" He asked.

oh h-hi sshun

"You okay? You look kinda sloshed." He stated as he looked at Keira and gave a concerned face.

*she laughed the smell of liquor filling the air* im fine ugh i should go home *she wasked forward triping and falling into shun*

Shun wrinkled his noise from the smell; he was never a been fan of liquor. "Woah!" Shun said as he fell over. He looked at Keira and held her as he sighed. "Let me carry ya home. you are not in any shape to walk."

Shun blinked then sighed again as he went up to Keira and rubbed her back in comfort.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:07 pm

blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

Shun blinked then sighed again as he went up to Keira and rubbed her back in comfort.

*she sat up after she finished vomiting sighing she neerly fell over on her side*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

*she sat up after she finished vomiting sighing she neerly fell over on her side*

Shun smiled as he picked her up and then started to walk to the house.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:14 pm

blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

*curled up in his arms it was just starting to snow outside*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

Shun looked up as he smiled, "snow huh?" He said out loud to himself as he laughed a bit then started to walk again to the house.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:21 pm

blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

Shun looked up as he smiled, "snow huh?" He said out loud to himself as he laughed a bit then started to walk again to the house.

*she shivered she was only in a tank top and jeans*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

Shen they reached home, Shun put Keira on the couch and wrapped his jacket around her then a warm blanket. He then went to the kitchen and got her some water to gargle her mouth with to get the vomit taste out. "Here you go."He said handing her the water then a basin to spit it in.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:30 pm

blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

Shen they reached home, Shun put Keira on the couch and wrapped his jacket around her then a warm blanket. He then went to the kitchen and got her some water to gargle her mouth with to get the vomit taste out. "Here you go."He said handing her the water then a basin to spit it in.

t-thanks sshun *she gargled then spit out the water*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:32 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

"How do you feel? Can you stomach anything?" He asked as he rubbed her back again.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:35 pm

blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

"How do you feel? Can you stomach anything?" He asked as he rubbed her back again.

*she shook her head*i dont think so
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:39 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

Shun nodded as he laid her down and brought the blanket up to her chin. "You should rest."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:59 pm

blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

Shun nodded as he laid her down and brought the blanket up to her chin. "You should rest."

im gonna be so hung ove......*she said drifting off to sleep*
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:04 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

"I know." Shun stated as he sighed then smiled as he stroked her hair. "But I'll be here to help."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:07 pm

blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart

"I know." Shun stated as he sighed then smiled as he stroked her hair. "But I'll be here to help."

*she was in deep sleep*
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games