Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:29 pm
Bye, TES! Don't forget about that shower you mentioned earlier! xd

*gets up and goes behind the bar to grab another beer, then resumes her seat at the bar*

So, Exor, what have you been up to? Any tales you care to share with us?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:34 pm
-someone knocks on the door, she goes to the door and takes a pizza from a guy in a uniform-

You're a second late, I'm only paying you half price. If you have a problem with that, take your arguments to the company for allowing that.

-gives the delivery boy $7.50 for a $15.00 pizza, and returns to her table-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 pm
"Ah, Katana... As I was just catching Psyzapp up on things, I was in the Imprisoning War, got locked out on the dark side of existance, made it back with some evil thing in tow, managed to subdue it, but because of my deeds, and perhaps inability to completely destroy the will of darkness, there are now seven shades of my former self; my own sins literally coming back to haunt me. I only hope that Pride there wasn't a bother to you, my friends."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:44 pm
*wanders into the bar* Hello, everyone. *takes a seat at the bar*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:44 pm
*Quite impressed and curious about Exor's experiences she is not bored in the least bit. She grins, grabs a lowball and fills it with ice.* Don't mind if I do. *She slowly slides the glass over to Exor so he can pour for her.* You must be quite skilled with your weapon. *She glances at the sword he has in it's sheath.*

@ Chef Karrie: *grins* Good evening, Chef Karrie.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:48 pm
Hmm, well, you must have gotten to Pride before he got in here to "bother" us , hun wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:48 pm
-blushes over at Karrie, tries to hide it- redface Hey Karrie, how are you today? -smiles-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:51 pm
"Good evening, friend Chef Karrie, I presume," he said with a nod to the person that had just sat down.

He poured Psyzapp's glass with grace and set the bottle back onto the bar. "Well, I am skilled with the greatsword, but... Well, let's say that I became good with weapons for the wrong reason initially. I mean, we all have our shortcomings, but it is for the better if we can turn those into strengths." Exor sipped on his Bailey's for a pause. "I can tell you the tale, if you wish, but it is not my intention to be a war hero returning home to boast of his endeavors; rather, I consider my position that of a friend that has been away for a good while." After hearing Katana's remark about Pride, Exor sighed and visibly relaxed. "I'm glad I got to him in time. That one tends to make a mark on people before unleashing his true nature... Not many people will believe you when you tell them it wasn't you that burnt down their town or something of the sort, not that I can blame them..."  

Exor Omega

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 pm
*nods towards Psyzapp and Exor, then turns to look at Dame* I'm doing all right. You? *smiles at her*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:56 pm
-flushes a little deeper- I'm fine. ^_^ Bake anything tasty today? wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:03 pm
*She takes a sip of her Bailey's and continues her conversation with Exor* Well we are glad you have returned victorious for the moment. I'm sure the other MW ladies would be most intrigued to hear of your exciting adventures as well. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:10 pm
"Psyzapp, you are too kind. Your praises humble me, my dear." He finished his glass and set it on the bartop. "And as far as miss Charlie is concerned, it would seem that she has her thoughts elsewhere," Exor said with a smile as he motioned toward the blushing Dame.  

Exor Omega

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:11 pm
No, I didn't do any baking today. I just took it easy all day.

*Velcore flies inside, upset at having been left behind. He circles around the room once, then settles on the floor under Karrie and Dame's stools*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 pm
*gets up from the table without a word and goes to the bar to grab another beer, mumbling to herself*

pft, apparently, I'm not a "woman".....men, all they are put on this earth for is to drive women crazy!

*She opens the beer and takes a long drink, then leans on the bar, a ways down from dame & Karrie.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:15 pm
*Quite surprised Exor would refer to her as kind, she raises an eyebrow completely intrigued.* Kind? *she actually blushes a bit.* Why…there are not many who would refer to me as "kind" as a first impression.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games