Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:19 pm
-looks over and glares at Exor- xp Don't worry Psyzapp, I'm sure he will make my ears burn from all the stories he will tell me later. -smiles faux-sweetly at him- Isn't that right, Exxy? But perhaps Katana would like to hear?

-glances down at creature near her feet- Aww, hey there Velcore. ^_^

-looks up at Karrie- Taking it easy is always nice. Katana there, -flashes her a grin- made me get up early for a coffee date. wink

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 2, 4, 2 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 pm
*Walks in and surveys the patrons as he makes his way to the bar. He sees that Psyzapp is in a conversation with a new customer, steps up to her and places his hand on her back* Hello, M'dear.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:24 pm
He watched Katana for a moment, unsure of what had seemingly unsettled her.

"Yes, kind, I believe," he motioned towards her. "I will agree, Psyzapp, that your outward appearance does not support that claim, but I learned long ago that outward appearance rarely has anything to do with the nature of the thing. Take DameCharlie, for instance," he began with a smile, "At first glance, one might mistake her for a cute, quiet, charming young lady... Yet when one gets to know her better, one learns that she is often anything but," he finished, running a hand through his hair with a grin in Charlie's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:25 pm
*continues to drink her beer in silence*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:25 pm
Ugh, I hate getting up early. I'm not even close to a morning person... *looks over at Katana, wondering why she's sitting so far away*

*Velcore raises his head and growls softly at Dame*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:31 pm
-flashes a grin and a wink at Exor- wink -mouthing, "That's right!"-

-turns back to Karrie- Well, it was early by my standards, -laughs- around eleven or so. Maybe even twelve! rofl -shifts to face Karrie more and leans down to pet Velcore, almost falling from her chair, but steadying herself by placing her legs almost on both sides of the stool, her colourful stockings are seen and the slightest hint of skin- Hello, darling. -scratches the back of his head-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:31 pm
*Grins when she sees Officer Dougherty and when he approaches her she turns to him, puts her arms around his neck and gives him a kiss. She then releases him realizing she better keep a professional appearance in the Main Bar.* I sent you a text message today. I do hope you received it.

@ Exor: I'm just quite taken by surprise. Very few people would consider me kind or classify me in that light and it's quite shocking to hear someone have that first impression of me. I'm not used to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:35 pm
Oh, well, that's not so bad, then. *laughs and glances down at Dame when she leans over*

*Velcore squeezes his eyes shut and raises his head more*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:37 pm
Exor offered her a smile and a slight shrug, assuming he now knew who the lucky man mentioned before was. "I've been told that I see people for who they are before I see them for how they appear to be. Uhm... If you and this gentleman need a moment, I don't mean to intrude. I can go occupy myself for a time if needbe," he said with a laugh, "don't feel as if you need to watch me yourself."  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 6, 4, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 pm
Psyzapp
*Grins when she sees Officer Dougherty and when he approaches her she turns to him, puts her arms around his neck and gives him a kiss. She then releases him realizing she better keep a professional appearance in the Main Bar.* I sent you a text message today. I do hope you received it.

*He accepts the kiss, then gives her a crooked grin when she switches gears* Yes, I did receive your text. I believe the person in question is just hesitant of loosing a patron to you, but I will check into the matter for you.

*He turns to Exor and offers his hand in greetings* Hello, I am Officer Dougherty.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

*tosses her empty bottle in the trash, and then makes her way through the office, and then down to the passageway that leads to her quarters. Once inside her rooms, she heads to her bedroom, strips down, and slips under the covers and falls asleep.*

((nighty night all.....got work tomorrow, and need to get rest after being sick blaugh ))  
-continues petting Velcore, dress sliding up in the back too- So, did you enjoy your day off, Karrie? -tilts head and looks at him while scratching the dragon, blushes some to find him staring back at her-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:56 pm
@ Exor: Many around these parts do not hesitate to either blame me for their misfortune or come into my own place to question my integrity and slander my business or personal reputation. Kind…to describe me is not one you are going to hear from anyone. stare

@ Officer Dougherty: I do not take kindly to being treated in such a manner just because this person may feel threatened. *she starts to get angry about it all over again.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:58 pm
Exor stood and gave the man a warrior's handshake. "Ah, Officer Dougherty, I am Exor Omega; pleasure to make your acquaintance," he said with a smile and a slight nod. "Listen, don't let me keep you from more pressing matters. I think I'll have a glass of mead and call it a night, anyhow." He stretched and picked up his bottle and glass. "Any more for the lady," he asked before he set about putting it away.  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:04 pm
@ Exor: Thank you so much. It's very refreshing to see there are gentlemen around the GGG. *she pushes her glass over to Exor and smiles at him.* I do hope you return and visit with us again. 3nodding  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games