Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:09 pm
He refilled her cup and gave a slight shrug, "I've only just returned from other adventures; I don't think I'll be running off again anytime soon. I do, however, need to look up lodging, and I have an idea on where to begin looking." He capped the bottle once more put it back in its place. He rinsed out his glass and wiped it with a spare bar towl as he looked for some mead to satiate his thirst for the stronger sweet brew.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:10 pm
*nods* Though, to be honest, I slept most of the day. *sees Dame's dress start to slide up and quickly stands up, going around behind the bar* Would you like a drink while I'm back here?

*Velcore slides forward and rests his head on Dame's lap, eyes still shut*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:11 pm
((BAH! Sorry about that! Got behind, I'm afraid. -kicks Twilight Princess- Stop distracting me! scream gonk ))

-continues scratching and petting Velcore, sitting up now that she doesn't have to bend over- Excuse me a second, Velcore. -pats him quickly on the head-

-goes over to Ex and gives him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, whispering in his ear- It really was great to see you, Ex. Please don't disappear again, okay? I don't think my diseased kidney (s?) could take it. (haha) -hugs him again and then goes back to the stool, and pets Velcore again as he puts his head in her lap once more-

Sure Karrie! Could I have another hot chocolate, please? -smiles at him as she watches Exor make himself at home in the bar-

((EDITED))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 2, 5, 3 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:14 pm
*He smiles* Pleased to meet you as well, Exor Omega. I'm sure the Ladies will be more than happy to see you around here more often. *turns his attentions back to Psyzapp* M'dear, I'm sure he didn't rightly mean all he may have said out of frustration.  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:19 pm
"Don't worry, I'm here to stay... for awhile, anyway," he said as Dame hugged him.

As he found a suitable bottle of honey mead, he overheard Officer Dougherty speaking to Psyzapp. "Is someone causing unrest, my friends?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:23 pm
*Turns to Officer Dougherty and looks at him.* Did you see me behave in such a manner during the drinking competition when he had issued himself advantages for his team and then only offer those same advantages to mine WAY AFTER the fact? Even though I may have been displeased with him or the things happening, I certainly did not go over to the GGB and question his character or slander his reputation! mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:24 pm
*Velcore purrs, leaning his head against Dame's hand*

*grabs himself a coke* Hot chocolate? *goes to the expresso machine and makes a hot chocolate, managing not to make a mess of it* I hope this is all right, I haven't used one of those very much. sweatdrop *hands Dame the drink*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:28 pm
-grabs Karrie's booty- I'm sure it's wonderful, hon. -blows on it softly to cool it down, continues stroking Velcore with one hand-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 pm
*jumps when Dame grabs his booty, nearly dropping his drink* I hope so... *sits back on his stool*

*Velcore sighs happily*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:38 pm
Ex, if you need a place to crash for tonight, I have an extra room in my apartment. iggies hasn't moved out of my room yet and since Tes found his keys...it is free to you for short term til you find something. -smiles then turns back to Karrie, takes a small drink of the hot chocolate- Mmm, delicious. -fans mouth- Very hot, but delicious. -pats his knee- See, there was no need to worry, hon. wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 4, 6 Total: 14 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 pm
*grabs Karrie's Booty* xd

Exor Omega
"Don't worry, I'm here to stay... for awhile, anyway," he said as Dame hugged him.

As he found a suitable bottle of honey mead, he overheard Officer Dougherty speaking to Psyzapp. "Is someone causing unrest, my friends?"

Psyzapp
*Turns to Officer Dougherty and looks at him.* Did you see me behave in such a manner during the drinking competition when he had issued himself advantages for his team and then only offer those same advantages to mine WAY AFTER the fact? Even though I may have been displeased with him or the things happening, I certainly did not go over to the GGB and question his character or slander his reputation! mad

*directed at Exor's comment* Yes, my boss seems to have recently made some ill remarks towards Psyzapp's character. *turns back to Psyzapp* Calm down, M'dear. I understand your concerns and yes, he was totally out of line. I will be discussing this with him as soon as I can. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:45 pm
"That may prove to be interesting... Well, I'm not going to tempt fate..." He drank about half of his glass of mead. "I suppose I'll find a hotel or inn or something for the evening, though I deeply appreciate the offer, my friend." He replaced the bottle and finished his drink, placing his empty glass in the wash sink and washing it quickly.

After a stretch and a small groan, he gathered his cloak around himself, "Well, friends, I guess this is good night. I hope to see you tomorrow, though I may be busy and only able to poke my head in throughout the day, we shall see. Good night, all," he finished with a wave as he started for the door.  

Exor Omega

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:46 pm
*jumps as his booty is grabbed yet again, by Officer Dougherty this time* eek
Well, I'm glad I did all right, then. smile
*waves to Exor*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:49 pm
*She looks at Officer Dougherty closely with an eyebrow raised.* You haven't even told Mr. Killafrog about our relationship, have you.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm
Bye, Exor!

-pulls up one foot to balance on the bar stool and wraps her arms around her leg, resting her chin on her knee- You did fine. -smiles at him- I appreciate you making it for me. It was sweet. -grins at him again, the blushes and takes a small sip- Just the right amount of chocolate!

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games