Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:20 am

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo

He laid her on the ground took his coat off and trasformed into a cat as well. He licked Yoruichi.

"you...you can transform?" she starts to get flustered

"Yes I can... It is a natural ability of mine." He licked her again.

she smiles and licks him back, she curls against him
"your so intimate"

"What is wrong with that?" He rested his head on her back licking her neck

she lies down, her head lying on her paws
"nothing i guess..." she giggles "that tickles"
she purrs, making her whole body vibrate softly

He purrs as well as he continues to lick her neck secretly craving her blood. "I wish you could stay with me forever."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:24 am

deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo

"your so intimate"

He purrs as well as he continues to lick her neck secretly craving her blood. "I wish you could stay with me forever."

she smiles
"my clan lives for a couple of hundered years but not forever..."
her ears drop and she looks at the floor hiding her face
"im sorry i cannot live longer.."

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:28 am

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo

"your so intimate"

she smiles
"my clan lives for a couple of hundered years but not forever..."
her ears drop and she looks at the floor hiding her face
"im sorry i cannot live longer.."

"There is one way... but it is very risky." He is still licking her.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:30 am

she looks up at him curiously
"what is it?"

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 am

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
"what is it?"

"I can turn you into a vampire... only thing is if I consume to much blood you will die." He licks her cheek.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:37 am

deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
"what is it?"

"I can turn you into a vampire... only thing is if I consume to much blood you will die." He licks her cheek.

she looks back at the floor,
"you probably think im a coward, but can i stay neko for now, its a really big decision.."
she starts to sob into her paws

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:43 am

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
"what is it?"

"you probably think im a coward, but can i stay neko for now, its a really big decision.."

"I do not think you are a coward in fact I think that you just want some time to think before going through with this or not" He licked her tears away.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:50 am

deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
"what is it?"

"I do not think you are a coward in fact I think that you just want some time to think before going through with this or not" He licked her tears away.

she smile a watery smile, before jumping up and tranforming, she sits on the desk
"i want to see your human face for a while, being furry does have its disadvantages" she chuckles

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:55 am

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
"what is it?"

she smile a watery smile, before jumping up and tranforming, she sits on the desk
"i want to see your human face for a while, being furry does have its disadvantages" she chuckles

"Alright then." He trasforms back into a vampire This time his chest bare and he kissed her.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:59 am

deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
"what is it?"

"Alright then." He trasforms back into a vampire This time his chest bare and he kissed her.

she puts her hands on his chest and leans into the kiss
she breaks the kiss "your so warm Vincent" she sighs into his mouth and they kiss again

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:06 pm

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

she breaks the kiss "your so warm Vincent" she sighs into his mouth and they kiss again

He breaks the kiss "That is because I am with you." He leans closer as they kiss again.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:15 pm

deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

He breaks the kiss "That is because I am with you." He leans closer as they kiss again.

she breaks the kiss and steps back and puts her hands in pockets "well what should we do now, everyone else will be coming soon, i doubt they wanna watch us kissing"

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:21 pm

xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

she breaks the kiss and steps back and puts her hands in pockets "well what should we do now, everyone else will be coming soon, i doubt they wanna watch us kissing"

"We can go to my room away from the others in private." He put his coat back on.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:28 pm

(Yo!!!!!!! biggrin What I miss?)
Shun and Kiki walked around the school, minding their own business.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
deathsand emo
xXSaint Heizeru Xx

"We can go to my room away from the others in private." He put his coat back on.

she smirks and leans against him "tut tut Vincent, dont be so foward, we've only just met"
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games