Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:10 pm
-hovers near her bar stool, making sure Psyzapp doesn't need her, once she sees Psy kiss the officer, damey sighs, sitting back down- Whew -she says softly-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:14 pm
*sits back down* I guess they're all right...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:20 pm
-takes Karrie's hand and gives it a squeeze- I'm glad. -stifle a yawn- redface  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 4, 6, 6 Total: 23 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:23 pm
Psyzapp
(( Okay…me too ))

*Completely relieved to hear this logic which makes complete sense a wave of relief floods over her. She flings her arms around him and kisses him.* No…you are right. It's best for everyone right now with the current circumstances that it wait. We will need to discuss this and be smart about it. I've had a very emotionally draining day and I think I need some sleep. *She looks at Officer Dougherty and holds out her hand.* Please, come with me.

*His body relaxes with great relief as she embraces him and accepts his reasoning. He then gives her a smile * Yes, sleep would be most welcomed at this point. *He takes her hand and they head toward the office and down to her quarters*

(( Goodnight everyone! ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:25 pm
Me too. *smiles at Dame just in time to see her yawn* Hey, don't you know those are contagious? *covers his mouth as he yawns as well*

((Night, Dougherty.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:27 pm
-giggles as he yawns and sticks out her tongue- Haha, I gave you my yawn! -smile dazzlingly at him, noting they are alone- redface  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:31 pm
I noticed. *yawns again* You can take it back anytime now too. *laughs softly*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:36 pm
xd No thanks! -leans closer to Karrie- You can keep it. wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:39 pm
I'm not sure that's a gift I really want to keep.

*Velcore starts snoring*

*looks under his stool* Stupid dragon fell asleep... rolleyes

Edit: *picks Velcore up* Sorry, Dame, but I should get him home. Good night. *smiles at Dame before walking out of the bar*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:17 am
Night Karrie. -pats Velcore one last time then heads out of the bar behind him.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:55 am
* wakes up and sees Ayami in bed. Gets up softly and takes a quick shower and comes back in and starts to get dressed. After hes done he heads up to the bar to see if anyone is there. As he steps in he sees nor hears anyone but sees Nua snoozing by the door * Nua come here.... * Nua perks his head up and jogs over to him. He scratches his head and Nua chirps happily *  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:06 am
*She walks up to the Main Bar to make herself her morning latte. She sees Black and his Griffin and smiles a bit as she makes her way to the espresso machine but her mind is extremely preoccupied this morning.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:09 am
* hears Psyzapp come into the bar and Nua chirps and looks over at her * Good morning Psyzapp..  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:16 am
*she looks over at Black and forces a grin.* Good morning Dr. Black. There was a bit of commotion here last night. Some swordsman of sorts did battle with some evil entity outside this bar. He was victorious, thank goodness, and we were all spared. I'm quite disturbed such instances could still occur seeing as how we have your pet staying on our roof, a dragon lurking here somewhere, extra police security and you on the premises. *continues to make her latte.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:22 am
* looks up and laughs * Im sorry of my laughing disturbs you but if there was one thing I found to be true in my many, many years is that somethings are just bound to happen. Like Nua here was curled up behind the couch. And our dragon friend came to the clinic the other day for losing a claw and hasnt checked out yet. * walks over to her and squeezes her shoulder * It sounds like this newcomer may be good company. I would be honored to meet him.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games