Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 am
* laughs at Psyzapps statement and looks over to Ayami * If it eases your mind you are not one of them... * Laughs and plays with his brandy bottle * So how are you...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 am
*swallows hard and takes a deep breath*
Listen... I know you've grown fond of Ryzan and all but... *looks at the bookshelf then back at Psyzapp, speaking more quietly*

I need you to revoke his co-manager position and send him home. He is not going to leave as long as he feels he has some obligation to you here.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 am
(( brb need to get dinner. Dont go anywhere..ummm stall or something ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:02 am
*Picks up her latte and takes a sip while raising an eyebrow at TES.* Don't you think that decision is completely up to him?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:07 am
((stall? hahahha - I'll see what i can do))

*walks over and steadies the bottle Black is playing with*
I'm happy to hear that
*she then walks in front of him in an taunting fashion then leans against the bar a few feet from him*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:15 am
If left to make the decision on his own, he would stay stare I need someone else to help me push him back. If it makes you feel any better, it's for his own good... *subconsciously adjusts his wedding band*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:20 am
*puts her latte back down on the coffee table and speaks as calmly as she can.* Let me see if I get this straight. You want me to revoke Ryzan's co-manager position even though you know that isn't what he wants so you can send him back to your world for you own personal selfish reasons? Do I got all that? *Starts to get irritated at TES.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:26 am
*facepalms and sets down his steamer next to Psyzapp's latte*
No... no you don't have it straight. I just told you it's for his benefit. He just hasn't come to realize that it would be better for him to stay there. When I called him here, I didn't think he was going to stay. If I knew he was, I never would have contacted him.

*looks down and notices that he's playing with his ring and quickly puts his hands at his sides*
.... he's not thinking logically about this.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:30 am
And what makes you think you should be making decisions like this for him? What makes you the authority on logic? mad  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 am
*looks at Black and watches him follow her with his eyes - she walks behind the bar and makes herself a dirty martini - not saying anything all the while but knowing that he is watching her*
I wonder if this affliction you have for Leko transfers over... to me...
*stops sharply and looks at Black for a little while then snickers and sips her drink*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 am
*rubs his forehead and breathes deeply, trying to remain calm so as not to fuel Psyzapp's obvious anger*
You don't understand the circumstances. Please, just trust me on this.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:41 am
You're gonna have to do a whole lot better than that before I go and betray a good friend. When he accepted my offer he looked to be genuinely thrilled to co-manage this place and I'm thrilled to have him be a part of it. I like Ryzan a great deal. Have you asked him how he would feel about this?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:46 am
*looks off to the side*
I'm sure he'd be heartbroken, but he'd get over it eventually. It's better for him to have to deal with getting over that for a short time than have to spend the rest of his life miserable.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:50 am
*seeign that no one else is in the bar at the moment she walks back up to Black and looks up at him with big yellow eyes*
I DO wonder....
*then snickers and backs away slowly*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:52 am
*She starts to calm down.* And just what makes you think he'd spend the rest of his life miserable here? *Picks up her latte and takes a sip.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games