Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 pm
Shrugging and bored of the mess he created, Imogen crumples into himself, disappearing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 am
"I'm hungry, Blu," Kirn says to his seeing-eye dog. "Does there happen to be someplace to eat around here?"
Blu barks, and gently tugs on her leash to start Kirn forward. She guides him to a small cafe, and nudges him. Kirn smiles.
"Good girl."
Although Kirn does not know it, there is a sign above the cafe door. It sports the image of a white rabbit in an overcoat, and bears ornate lettering that spells out The White Rabbit Cafe.
But Kirn cannot see this. He is blind.
He enters, and nearly trips over a piece of...something. He cannot tell what, but it feels like a slice of table.
Odd.

x Wolves in the Walls x

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:57 pm
"Like hell you think you're going to poof, Lizard Boy," she mumbled, barely coherent in her anger. Crouching beside Ikima, she gently placed a hand over his ribs, mending them. "I'll be back. Make sure Fate's okay, as well as Aiden," the woman told him before taking off after the dragon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:54 pm
Grumbling to himself as he stands, wincing, he looks over at the man who had just walked in. He figured to assume to role of a worker, when he noticed the man was blind. Sighing, he says to him. "Hey. I'm sorry for the state of disrepair, please have a seat and a waitress will be with you in a moment." Transforming into his dog form, he also tells this to the dog, then quickly runs around, moving the debris, then goes to check on Fei-Tao, and after making sure he wasnt dead, he runs to the back, to Suki and Aiden. Suki's regained consciousness, and is in a state of zoned out oblivion in Aiden's arms. "Oy, Aiden. Are you and Suki alright? Has she woken up? Oh. And there's a customer."  

XSuki_MikaX

x Wolves in the Walls x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:39 pm
Kirn is confused. He has just heard Blu "speaking" to another dog, which, judging by the pawsteps, has left already.
"Blu, what's going on?" Kirn asks.
Blu thumps her tail against his leg and nudges, guiding him to a table. His stomach growls - he's hungry.
Very hungry.
Blu barks several times, then growls softly.
"Oh. So the other dog was really...a human?" Kirn asks.
Curious. Very curious indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:30 am
"Fei-Tao" opened his eyes again as he pushed himself up from the floor with his undamaged left hand. His eyes were completely deep azure as he looked around, glaring the whole time. Where the hell did that b*****d of a dragon go? Extending his right arm out, he opened his hand and clenched his fist tightly, the dark aura swirling and surrounding it as his joints and bones popped and cracked, repairing what was broken as his ears turned back forward and tail swept to the side. "That woman... Why the hell would she go after a dragon?" he growled to himself, his voice noticeably much deeper and different in tone from Fei-Tao's.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:02 pm
Aiden stepped out of the closet, Suki in his arms. "We're fine, but where's Maria?" After hearing the person who seemed to be Fei-Tao say something about her going after a dragon, he blanched, but forced out a laugh. "Oh, Fate. You know her. She's crazy," he said, handing Suki to Ikima and walking over to the customer.
Clearing his throat, he introduced himself, rattling off a few menu items they were currently capable of making. Where could she be? he wondered.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:06 pm
Stroking the wolf-cat's head, Ikima watches Aiden for a moment before turning to Fei-Tao. "Who are you?"  

XSuki_MikaX

x Wolves in the Walls x

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:00 pm
Kirn listened politely to the items on the menu, but strangely enough, no food appealed to him at the moment. He had been so hungry just moments before, but now...
"Er..." he said, trying to make up his mind. Should he eat, or shouldn't he?
Kirn's hand began to shake lightly, and his face drained of blood. He knew what was happening.
Oh god. Not now - he couldn't have a premonition in a cafe! Damn, why did they always come at the absolute worst times?
Blu, sensing his pain, pressed against his leg. Kirn braced himself for the onslaught of images that were going to dance in his normally dark vision. To his surprise, however, it wasn't the usual rainstorm or highwayman attack that his prophecies usually foretold. No, this time, Kirn got only one, very clear image - a dragon.
As his mind cleared, he could practically feel the gaze of the waiter boring into his head. He blinked, although his sight was back to zero, and said, "Um, hate to tell you this, but...you may be attacked by a large dragon. Quite soon, in fact. 'Course, I could be wrong...these things are quite sketchy, but you should probably be on your guard all the same."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:34 pm
Ikima laughs from across the room. "You must've seen into the past. Imogen already left."  

XSuki_MikaX

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:03 pm
"My name serves of no importance, dog," "Fei-Tao" spat bitterly at Ikima. Obviously, being dragged out to this realm put him in a bad mood, especially when the danger he had set out to destroy had suddenly fled the place, and a potentially incapable witch had followed in pursuit. That just spelled immediate threat to everything wherever he was. He turned to the blind man, glowering. "So he's returning. Is that what you're saying?" 'Ugh... This isn't going to end well if that happens...' Fei-Tao said in the back of the being's mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm
Glaring at the new persona of the normally agreeable Fei-Tao, Ikima growls softly deep in his throat, irritated by the wolf.  

XSuki_MikaX

x Wolves in the Walls x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:24 pm
Kirn shrugged. "I'm sorry - I don't know."
Just then, he realized what exactly the other two customers had said.
"Wait...there was a dragon here already? Does he frequent this place? I've never seen a dragon before! Amazing!" Kirn stopped. "Well, of course I've never seen one, but you know what I mean."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:03 pm
He snorts, turning to the man, Suki still spaced out in his arms. "Yeah. He's a complete a*****e, and you DON'T want to meet him, as he'd likely tear out your throat for fun."  

XSuki_MikaX

x Wolves in the Walls x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:01 pm
Kirn sighed.
"Well, that sucks."
His stomach growled again, breaking the rather awkward silence that his words had created. This reminded Kirn why he had shown up here in the first place - for a bite to eat!
"Um, do you happen to have any eggs on that menu of yours? And some sort of meat for Blu, of course."

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff