Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Answer a question with a question Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:24 pm
did i call you an old man? or did i just ask if your age was gettin to you? are you imaginin me to be more insultin and cruel than i really am?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:28 pm
Ah~ minced words, like the variation of a buffet so many different things all ending in the same place. You might not have said it in so many words but do you seriously deny the implications of your sentencing?  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:32 pm
does everyone not make jokes about memory to people who are older than themselves? could it not just be that you are older so therefore i will make a joke about it? (lol i make jokes bout friends who are only a few months older than myself no offence meant sad )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:35 pm
(Hahaha, no offense taken, this is a games room, I'm just playing the part, I went over this with Darth when we first met too, no worries.)

Ah-so~ but now the questions is, how do you actually know I'm older than you at all?  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:42 pm
(lol good to know... im a great worrier)
could it be because you called me widdle? or could it be because you said you were only a few years older than me? or the fact that you expected me to see a film i hadnt?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:50 pm
But you admitted to being Widdle, I'm 5'7" so its true, you are widdler, and I could have just watched that movie last night. As for the age thing well everyone thinks I'm your age or younger so I don't know how that fits into it all, do you?  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:52 pm
yeah but didnt you call me widdle before you knew how tall i was? And most think i am younger than i am by a fair few years so how you do you look? but if you had watched it last night you wouldnt of thought i was too young to see it would you?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:03 pm
Its true I did call you widdle before asking your height, but if you remember earlier I visited your page to ask you about piggles, and there I saw a picture of a girl I assumed is you(I think they were the same pictures from the HighS. thread?) and you're standing next to a pool cue, by the height of the cue I estimated your size, that's why in my earlier comment I noted the height thing =P as for the movie, I watch till the end credits, and anyone that watches till the end knows that the year the film was released is printed quite clearly in the copyright/thank you area.

As for my looks, I really couldn't tell you because honestly when you get to your 20 how are you supposed to look? And then from there are you supposed to change your look with every year that goes by?  

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:10 pm
well would i put picture up that is not me? Could the pool cue not of been on the floor? did you consider that option? i did not ask about how you knew when it was released? i questioned the fact cause you thought i was too young to of seen it did i not? and who watched the credit and pays attention to them? how do you read that fast? Does your face not ages slightly each year? why do people think i have been 17 for the past 3 yrs? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 pm
This is an interesting conversation, what have I walked into here? lol  

wiccan j

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:16 pm
I assumed you hadn't seen it due to the fact that I stated you had single white female fears, and you commented back with "Azred assumes I'm single", thus allowing me through common sense to assume you have not seen the film as you did not recognize the title, aren't you leaning on the cue? plus to my knowledge there are only 2 sizes, small and medium, either way you would have to be 6' or taller to match the cue and if you were my height the smaller cue is uncomfortable to use.
Unless you drink/smoke excessively your aging shouldn't visibly show that much, I think?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:22 pm
but you implied it was my age i am sure? But should i stay lookin that much younger than i already am? surely someone would think i looked older? could i not just be holdin the cue? (i think i was just holdin it)  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:26 pm
Ah- so you are, but what an odd place to hold a pool cue and then lift it off the ground from. mrgreen
No I asked if you were playing with me or if you were too young.
I don't know you're lucky your skin is silky smooth... I guess? lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:32 pm
thats just where the cue was... i wasnt holdin it above ground it was just restin there with me holdin it. does that make sense? playin what with you? too young for what? or mebbe its just insane that i dont seem to age?  

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

Azred Crimlean

4,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:35 pm
Playing dumb, pretending you didn't get my reference, or whether you were in fact too young to have seen a film released in the early 90s or late 80s  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games