Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 am
((( I don't remember... can't be bothered back-tracking... yet... )))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:30 am
((Well I sort of remember... no wonder people call me smart, I allways remember things exept sometimes non important things sweatdrop ))

"Ori-kun? Who's her?" Kikyo asked like a little child looking up at the other white haired boy with cute eyes  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:36 am
((( lol... my brain hasn't been coping with memories lately... I think I'm getting older than I should be... )))

"I have no idea...", Orion said truthfully. He released his arm away from Kikyo and stood up to be more respectable to the new face, "Sorry again, but do we know from somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:41 am
Somewhere in the shopping district, the white-haired punk named Nero was confronted by a group of old rivals wanting to settle the score. In their hands, they held knifes, bats and chains and they circled the lone breakdancer to show that there was no escape.

However, all Nero showed was a bored look, "Come on guys, no need to get bitter about a losing streak..."

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:41 am
((lol))

Kikyo looked up at the new face and studied her face. 'Her face is so familiar'  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 am
((( sighs... waiting for Marty's reply now... better go to sleep, you'll need it... xp )))  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:49 am
Kira sighed as he walked out of the school, hopeing to see his sister again since he hadnt seen and heared from her in days  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:51 am
((its almost 7 am in my place and i allways log on in the morning to answer 4 Rp's including this one, and I have to go to school soon so sleep its out of the question for me))  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 am
((( Then it's just me who needs to get to bed... haven't had any proper sleep since... )))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:00 am
((Then go get some sleep memphy-kun, well good night I have to go to school now))  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

Bre loves PINK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:12 pm
OOC: yeah she tought me Kawaiis signature move but it is summoning dogs that would not help and i cant remeber what to say for it and yes Kama did tecah Kawaii that move.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:19 pm
OOC: MARTY!!! calm down when someone ignors us we don't freak out!! scream stressed  

Bre loves PINK

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:23 pm
OOC: I have been here since page 2 in the forum. I find it so damned annoying that I am being ignored. All I do. ******** this s**t I should just quit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:46 pm
OOC: Don't quit!  

Bre loves PINK

The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games