Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 am
"Hmph! Don't blame this on me!!! I have no interest in your war!!!!!" yelled Hikari on the top of her lungs. Not that she despised Lisa and everyone, it was just she couldn't remember anything. Everything was blank and this made her annoyed and confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:12 am
demonic chaos heard that voice before and flew back that island. "maybe I found them this be fun to me" said demonic chaos weapon came out and it is a blood cryastal craymore and with grin to finsh the job.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:23 am
Hikari stormed towards the edge of the island, trying to calm herself. She gave a sigh and sat on the ledge, the air was fresh and her eyes closed, breathing in and enjoying the same air.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:07 pm
Demonic chaos land on egde the island look around and slice lust thick forest."where r u little girl and lets have fun"said demonic chaos walk in and slice down the tree like butter.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm
As her eyes were closed, she tried to remember what was it that the ghost was talking about. Sadly, nothing was showing. It was really blank like her memories were cleaned from the time she met everyone and everything had began happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:46 pm
"hey hikari come out to play i wont hurt u bit"said demonic chaos and keep slice down the tree.then he stop look around bit know where he will strike at.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 pm
Hikari opened her eyes and gave a sigh. She then stood from her seat and patted her clothes of the soil that might have caught on her clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:18 pm
demonic chaos throw his craymore up the air and kick across the island that will hit hikari or someone.

kind chaos reappear in front hikari and " u did it again and he is here and threw something and it will kill if u duck now"said kind chaos.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:21 pm
"What are you talking about?" asked Hikari but did follow Chaos's instructions. When she did, the claymore pierced a few trees and Hikari raised her head, looking at the sight. A gulp from her throat was followed and she tried to stand, looking towards the direction of where the item was thrown.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:00 pm
"now u belive me now someone try to kill u and ur sister"said kind chaos before disappear again.

demonic chaos walk toward hikari and draw out another dual swords "so i found little girl it is four year ago i last saw u"said demonic chaos walk slow and cover to u and my arua is deady than felt sick get to near and dizzy too.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:23 am
Hikari was petrified at this figure. She tried to crawl back but she was so frightened that she couldn't move.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:11 pm
"so i found one of u and where is ur sister and where u been hide over 4 year u disappear"said demonic chaos grab hikari by collar of her shirt.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:38 pm
Hikari struggled as she dangled while Demonic Chaos grabbed her. Her hands grabbing the hand that he was using to grab her, trying to relieve some of the pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:00 pm
demonic chaos seen hikari hand on me and throw her cross and hit tree hard."come on u cant forget about that day went ur mother is dead and went to the grave"said demonic chaos pull out dual swords.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:03 pm
When Hikari was thrown, she was quite dizzy yet managed to sit up. She raised her head, looking towards Demonic Chaos with a confused look on her countenance. "Wha-What are you talking about? My mother is dead?" asked Hikari and her head lowered, staring at the ground. "I...I don't remember...." muttered Hikari.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games