Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diyske

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:02 am
The Meeting of the Council of Gods

The God of Fire: Hhahahahah Well done RA-IEM!!!! You did great teaching those pitiful earth creatures how to FIGHT and WIN a battle!!!!

RA-IEM: Well you see, it wasnt really m...

The God of Wind: *quickly interupting* You really blewwwwww them away i BET!!! hahahaha *giving the God of Fire a high five*

RA-IEM: no not reall...

The God of Water: Let me guess you....

RA-IEM: *swiftly interupting* I JUST ASSISTED THEM!!! I DID GOOD LIKE THEY ALL DID DOWN THERE!!! WE WORKED TOGETHER AS A TEAM, AND WE DEFEATED THE ENIMES TOGETHER!!! *walking to the edge of a cloud and starts pointing downwards* IF YOU WANT TO GIVE PRAISE,.... THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE WORTHY OF GETTING IT!!!

IM SICK OF BEING PRAISED!!!!!
*storms off towards his living quaters*

*God of Water leans over to the God of Wind and questions* "Wow O.O whats his problem?

*The God of Wind shrugs and go's on about with his affairs*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 pm
Dark glanced over to see June coming closer to him, he gave a small grin at her words, "lets just say some words were exchanged when she was possessed and she still seems to remember then quit well" with a light chuckle Dark pushed off of the wall. "But more importantly June how are you feeling?" He was still concerned about the demon locked inside of her, being so close to Mega and the others.  

Phantom Touch

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:33 pm
Scarlet made her way back to the castle...but got even more lost. She would have used her powers but the marks were perventing her from using them. She sighed and sat on a rock, "I'm going to die out here." She laughed a bit and then sighed. She would wait for morning to come, then mabe she could find her way back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:10 pm
Scanda stopped doing Yoga as he headed back inside and searched for his backpack and pulled out a black ipod and a dark metal stick "This should kill the time"he said as he headed back outside again.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:26 am
"......."
June turned away slightly
"I'm fine." She said calmly. thinking for a second, she turned back to Dark
"..Why do you ask?" June tilted her head

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:22 pm
Dark stared at her for a moment, wandering if she was speaking as June or the demon. He thought it best to tread lightly on the situation, "well other than the massive war we just finished fighting only hours ago, no reason." he hoped the sarcasm would ease her into letting him in to her thoughts.  

Phantom Touch

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:04 am
As Scanda walked back outside he headed into the Garden and to the river as he jumped over into the forest as he continued to wander around until he stopped at a spot with lots of trees nearby as he turned on his Ipod and the music played and started to swing the metal swing about peacfully and relaxed then started to attack at the air with the metal stick and then dealt a strong blow at one of the trees taking a chunk out of it and sent splinters of wood flying.

(The metal stick isnt small its around 2 metres long so its not small)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:31 pm
"...oh....well...I'm......"
June glanced at the floor
"...numb." She said truthfully, lifting her hand to the bandage on her cheek. Looking down and realizing he may have asked her because she was still in burned and bloody clothes from the fight, she sighed
"...I should probably change, I guess." June toyed with a piece of fabric hanging from a slice in her shirt that went up the her waist. she looked back up, leaning slightly to one side
"...heh, sorry if I worried you though. I'm just going to g-"
June slammed her arm accross her stomach, pressing her arm tightly against herself while her other hand covered her mouth as she coughed. She hunched over slightly inpain, but back up. without a word she turned back around the corner and ran town the hall towards her room quickly

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:29 pm
Dark took a deep breath, Mega and the others where fine as of now, so he went to find June. This could be bad if the demon wanted to take control again or if some how the spirits where still around to take advantage of Junes weak stake.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:24 pm
June made it to her room, stumbling slightly and slamming against the door. Hearing Dark behind her, she entered her room quickly and locked the door, pressing her self against it to keep him out. Clenching her jaw from the pain. She screamed  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:11 pm
Following the sounds of her screams, Dark was able to find where June was hiding. "June its just me, open up, I can help you" he pleaded with her. He wasn't sure what caused her pain, but the last thing anyone wanted was more surprises, he preferred to tackle the problems head on. "If you don't open up, I'm going to break the door down."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:14 pm
June slammed her fists against the door
"no!" she yelled through it.
Her heart felt hollow, a throbbing pain throughout her body. She tried to keep herself concious and force the pain away

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:20 pm
Dark paced, he didn't want to frighten her or make matter worst, but June had powers she was unable to control, not to help would only lead to an even more troublesome fate. Calling his staff, Dark open a portal in June's room. Stepping out, he tried to keep his distance. "I'm sorry June but I can't do that, you need help, let me help you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:22 pm
June pressed her back to the corner, facing Dark. She lowered her head, tears rolling down her cheeks. she held her arm tightly, digging her nails into her skin.
"I don't need help!" She yelled, her body shaking.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:32 pm
Dark made a noise in the back of his throat, easing on to her bed to make her feel safe with him. "Yes I can see by the way your trembling, that your perfectly alright" making a open motion with his hands, he looked at her more closely"come on lady, what's going on?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games