Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sho Yuuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:53 pm
Just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone. I'm new here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:56 pm
I'm so excited to be apart of this Guild. It's not easy roaming the forums to find good conversation. Let along someone mature enough to talk to.
I say mature cause not even all adults are mature here on gaia. And there's been occasions where I have ran into some mature minors.
Anyhow, I am rambling on. But I'm here to meet new people and kill some time.
Thanks for the invite!  

Alwayzondarag

divinity of pride

Newbie Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:59 pm
*waves at everyone* HI HI im new...>> ummm...yea i have no idea what im doing XD lol that's always the fun thing..anyways. =3 i hope to get to know everyone and talk to you guys later  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:00 pm
Hello everyone. heart

I am Vivid Fizz but you can all call me Fizzy or ViFi. I am twenty-one years old and in the National Guard. I would have a job to tell you all about but I am going to be deployed in a few months and have three months worth or training in a couple days to prepare for it.

I spend a lot of my free time on Gaia, mostly in the Avatar Talk sub forum. I like to RP too and will do so by request once everything on my end has settled down a little bit.  

Vivid Fizz

Distinct Elder

Saki Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:04 pm
Hi everyone biggrin I'm so glad that I got accepted smile

So a little about myself I'm ocd about collecting sets out fits on gaia.
Haha currently I'm working on the rose. Man I hope the Gimpi is nice 2.

I work as a programmer.. Wooo. Um yup. I'm kinda shy ~ heh.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:05 pm
I too am excited as well ... ummm ... what was I talking about???? Geez ... old age ... anyway .. My name is Myrafinn *curtsies* and I am glad to have been accepted to this guild ... just to give you an idea how old I am .. I have two teenage daughters at home ... One is sixteen and the other is thirteen ... pray for me mrgreen As a matter of fact ... they're probably running around here somewhere ninja But yes I am glad to be part of this now that I know there are actually Gaians closer to my age 3nodding xd rofl

Thanks! And I look forward to chatting with everyone ... if I can remember xd  

myrafinn

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PearLady

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:08 pm
*waves to the other new geezers* Hello to the old and new!
One of the cabana boys dropped off a drink to me grumbling something about an "ole mean fart"....couldn't be anyone here. wink

but, since it is happy hour....let us indulge:
cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:08 pm
Heyla, Guild! I'm glad there's finally a guild for us old folks, LOL!  

Rasenna

Elzi

Excitable Grabber

13,225 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:09 pm
Hello fellow Geezers.

User Image

My name's Elzi or Amber (Whichever). I currently turned 21 the 19th, woo! I'm would like to think of myself as really fricken awesome, but I don't want to sound full of myself. I work at a daycare fulltime, which is sorta like being on Gaia in a wierd kind of way.Anyway, all in all I'm glad to join the Geezers, LETS CELEBRATE!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:12 pm
Hello fellow gaians I am new to this guild,/i wish you all god luck in upcomming events.  

Je suis un patineur

SexyVixen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:15 pm
Hi im 24 and new here.
hope to meet some ppl and maybe find someone near my area...NS.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 pm
Hey Geezer's Guild! I am -Lucid Realities- but you may call me Lucid or even Luci. I am a woman in Gaian drag so to speak.
Though I use this male Avatar to get around, I am by no means a lesbian or related. I am straight and have a heart of gold. I have made plenty of friends through intelligent conversation and through my highly tuned intuition, sensitive to other people's energies, so if I get a wierd feeling talking to you the first time we meet, there is a good chance I may not speak to you again.
I love art in the form of visual pictures or the written word -A.K.A. Liturature- and would love to do an art trade with fellow enthusiasts like myself. I also enjoy history and learning from others so if there is something history related that catches my eye, I'll be there to join in. I guess all I am trying to say is, I love conversation when the opportunity strikes, I am very open minded and just happy to be here is all.
Thanks for accepting my request.

Much Love From Another Happy Gaian <3

Thought I would mention as well that I am Native Canadian from between the Praries and Mountains of Alberta <3  

Fallicious Flavor

DarkbutterflyQueen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 pm
Hello! My name is Joane...(JO for short) im really glad to see more ppl around my age. smile there for a while i thgought i was the oldest person on gaia besides my husband lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:19 pm
blaugh Hey everyone! My username is Mars Flame Sniper, but you can call me Allie. Thanks so much for accepting me into the guild - it's nice to be around fellow senior citizens of Gaia! I'm coming up on my 26th birthday in a couple months, and I'm loving life going to school for Criminal Justice! Can't wait to get to know some people here! Feel free to message me anytime! 3nodding  

Mars Flame Sniper

4,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SexyVixen

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:24 pm
Elzi
Hello fellow Geezers.

User Image

My name's Elzi or Amber (Whichever). I currently turned 21 the 19th, woo! I'm would like to think of myself as really fricken awesome, but I don't want to sound full of myself. I work at a daycare fulltime, which is sorta like being on Gaia in a wierd kind of way.Anyway, all in all I'm glad to join the Geezers, LETS CELEBRATE!!

wow a daycare i'd love to work in one of those!! my names Amber too lol. i'm 24.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games