Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:15 pm
*walks into Chatty Kathy's, wishing she'd thought to grab a bottle of water to walk around in the heat outside. She goes back and takes down the poster she and Amy had hung a few days ago. As she turns around, one of the staff approaches her, holding out a cold bottle of water.*

You looked thirsty, Miss.

Oh! I am, thank you. *gladly takes the bottle of water, drinking part of it before walking out to continue taking down the posters*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:38 pm
-dame walks in and orders two burgers with the works and two large order of fries. She then asks for two bottles of coke, all to go. The waiter nodded and quickly got her order started.-

-after about seven to ten minutes or so, the waiter brings out a paper bag with the food and a plastic bag containing the bottles. She smiles and pays him then heads back to the MW-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:37 pm
*Brat slips in to Kathy's, taking a seat at one of the old oak tables. As the waiter comes over, she smiles.* Steak, medium rare, baked potato, everything on it, hold the cucumbers on the salad, ranch dressing. And a nice Merlot if you don't mind. *The waiter moves off and she closes her eyes. A few moments later, the waiter returns with her wine and salad.* Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:49 pm
((LOL, Brat! I had the same dinner, sans salad tonight! xd *glomps her Bratty*))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:09 pm
((*Glomps her Kat*))

*The waiter brings her dinner and she eats quietly, clearing her mind.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm
*She finishes her dinner, and stops at the bar, paying her bill before slipping out again.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:29 pm
{{Awwww, Bratty looks like her Lil Brats! rofl That's awesome}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:35 pm
((*Blinks* Bloody Hades, I do. eek Ignores them mostly so didn't realize that's what I was doing when I put this together ~ just wanted to do something with the hair. redface ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:50 pm
-walks in after running her errands and orders a large plate of hotcakes - buttered, a bottle of syrup, and a side of sausage, a large cup of coffee - black with sugar packets and cream on the side, a tall glass of ice water, a cheddar and broccoli bread bowl, and a bag of kettle chips. The man behind the counter nods and goes into the kitchen. Before dame can remember to say it's to go, the man returns with the order bagged up. dame smiles brightly and pays him.- Thank you! -then leaves to go back home-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:19 pm
Bonnie comes in and sits down. A waiter comes up and she orders a southwestern chicken taco salad and another beer. She eats her dinner quietly, looking around at the customers and occasionally feeding lettuce to the panda.  

BonnieWeeLassie

BonnieWeeLassie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:30 pm
Once she finished, she pays her bill and leaves. "An excellent meal, thank you." she comments to a waiter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:35 pm
-remembering this place from dames lips a couple of times, he stops in to grab some dinner for the two before heading to the JD. Not knowing what she ate, if she was a vegetarian or not, he holds up his hands as a server approaches him with lightning speed, looking at him somewhat oddly as he disappears just as quickly. Pulling out his throwaway and the scrap of paper, he texts dame-

Msg to dame
Hey love, care to tell me your favorite food? ....Heh, that is outside of me, of course. twisted

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 pm
-phone buzzes and he checks it, snickering at her use of "hankerin'". Shooting her another text, he looks up to wave a server over, only to have one at his beck and call before his hand was a few inches from his side. Eyebrow raised, he just placed his order: a broccoli and cheese breadbowl, a mediterranean veggie sub w/feta and goat cheeses, an order of steak fries, a lemonade for her, a coke for him, and dessert-a triple chocolate meltdown topped with vanilla ice cream w/extra fudge on the side. He had a special piece he wanted that to go on. twisted Telling the man it was to go, he sat at the bar and waited-

Msg to dame
"Hankerin'", huh? I'm at Chattys now, waiting on our order. On my way back to your place once I pay for it. See you soon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 pm
-receiving dames text, he realizes he'll make it to the room before she does and she won't see his surprise, which will ruin the night he'd planned. Cursing, he shoots off another text-

Msg to dame
Hmmm, knowing you and that bar, that means you'll be all night. stressed So how long do you plan to keep me waiting? I'll make sure your dinner is in the microwave when you make it there. Hopefully it won't be too cold. stare

-as he looks up to find his waiter to put his order on hold, once again, the man was there as if he was telepathically connected. Feelinga bit eery now, he just tells the waiter to put a slight hold on his order. Nodding, the waiter was off before he was able to take his eyes off him and back to his phone-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:52 pm
-opening his phone, he reads dames text and grins, finally used to his mysterious waiter popping up on him just by sheer thought. Nodding his head, the waiter goes to re-issue his order.

Figuring by the time they've made it, he pays for it, and makes it to the room, she should've made it to the room, seen his surprise and be waiting accordingly when he walks in. Grinning like a Chesire cat, he chuckles and places his phone in his pocket, leaning against the bar as he waits for his order.

twenty minutes later, he has his order in hand and walking out the door, straddling his bike and revving his baby to life. Food secured, he releases the brake and takes off, destination dames place-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games