Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:31 pm

"Any place more comfortable." She gave him a small smile and a sweet kiss.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Kaz thought for a few minutes "well we went to your dream world before we went to my house before.....where's there to go?"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Maralyn frowned. "Awww... Somebody needs a hug!" She said trying to cheer him up, also throwing her hands in the air.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 pm

User Image
Shirean & Lee
She looked over slightly. She was smiling, and giving him that, sweet, innocent look. "The closest I've had to a friend, is a rose. But it died in a week." She continued smiling. "I've never had relationships. I've only had people to talk to, and Lee here. And my... I'm not going to say it." She said looking away, but thought the word. 'Parents.'

Mewkitty213

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:42 pm

*Hetukiri smiled slightly and bowed her head. Then she walked in the direction her kind stranger pointed to*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Kuhn looked behind him and watched the girl walk away "hmmmmm...." Kuhn turned backaround and went transparent with Ace and floated through the wall not harming Ace and went to the roof to watch the sunset he stared at the sky then looked over to see Ichiro and another... "new girl?!"

dawgybites

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Maralyn looked behind her. She relized what she was doing, looked really weird. She put her arms down, and added a half a meter more in the gap. "Hi, stranger." She said looking behind her. "Is that a child in that strap." She said getting up, and walking over.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 pm

"Oh this little guy? yah he's Kishiko and Kaz's kid, Ace he's sleeping right now...." Kuhn smiled "Im Kuhn Pai... Whats your name?"

dawgybites

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm

He reached over and took her chin in his hand. He turned her head to face him. "I know the feeling." He leaned in and kissed her.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:19 pm

User Image
Shirean & Lee
She put her hand on his shoulder. "Wonderful." She said before he kissed her. Lee laid down, and covered her eyes, as if she was watching a horror movie.

Mewkitty213

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Maralyn was giving him that sign, to not do, or say anything. "Don't say, HER name." She said whispering. "I'm Maralyn Rose. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said smiling.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:58 pm

He looked down at Lee. "And what is your problem?"

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

dawgybites

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:58 pm

"Okay Maralyn I will respect your words not say the name, on the other hand I see your speaking to Ichiro? whats the matter with him?" Kuhn flipped his hand up lazily pointed at Ichiro
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:21 pm

*After finally reaching the Administrations office and getting her schedule...Hetukiri exited the office and returned to the vast hallways*

"What am i to do" *she said peering outside of a window, she saw a water fountain that jogged her memories. Thats where she had met Asset, the first time she came to the school*

*she walked outside and stood by the fountain, stairing into the water, getting herself lost into each ripple that was created* *sigh*

"What to do?"

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Mewkitty213
Maralyn frowned. "Awww... Somebody needs a hug!" She said trying to cheer him up, also throwing her hands in the air.
((that's what you said to me when i was sad ^-^))

Kishiko smiled. "I don't know love. Anywhere."

Ichiro flinched as Maralyn hugged him. He acted like he didn't hear Kuhn and continued watching the clouds pass by.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games