Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 am
I would like to say thank you for inviting me here.
I don't have much to say about myself, but you may call me Fang.
I'm currently hosting a big giveaway in the CB, so hopefully this guild will help me out. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:29 am
          Bonjour! I am Merr Cat. c:
          I am 21 years old, and I am married to my high school sweetheart.
          I've been on Gaia since '06 with multiple accounts, and probably will never quit because Gaia is much too addicting.
          Um, yeah, I'm terrible with introductions.

Also, thank you for inviting me to this guild. c:

Merr Cat

Eloquent Prophet

L u x u r i a_ d o l l i

3,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 am
Thanks for the invite. I hope this guild does increase my chances of gaining gold, because most of the giveaway threads I've participated in, well let's just say I have no luck!

---
I go by the name Esme, trinity, etc....
I enjoying drawing and writing mini-stories though still improving on my grammar and english..(sorry) XD

Anyways, let's see more randoms stuff about me.
I love all kind of music, will lend an ear to a random stranger...hmmmm
blah blah blah *eskimo kisses to all...xcept -takes out a list of a couple of names I despise- jkjk*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 pm
Hi, I'm 0o0AnimeYaoiFangirl0o0, but call me Annie.
I was invited by PixieTai today.
I love music, anime/manga, drawing...
Black + red are my favorite colors

~I love to bump so expect a lot of bumps from me 3nodding

0o0AnimeYaoiFangirl0o0

RMS-141--XekuEins--Type-3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 pm
*Bow* Buenas Tardes,

Invited by I dunno know but I'll indulge myself and check this guild out, looks to be like lots of fun

*bow*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:44 pm
I have no clue who invited me! But thank you anyway!

Im Gawt, as in, "The one eyed Gawt". Its from a misheard lyric!  

Gawt

TrippyRainbows

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:32 pm
xXShinigami-LozXx
_AleahSpiderbites_
Hi There.! ^ u ^
I've Been A Member Of This Guild Since I Made This New Account (Last One Was Hacked stare )
Well, Umm ...
My Real Name Is Aleah (Uh-Lee-Uh)
I'm 12 .. 13 In December ... The 15th ..
I'm Very Random And Outgoing - ish .. My Friends Say I'm "A Crazy Hyna!" ... Whatever That Means rolleyes ... xd
I'm Easy To Get Along With ... I Will Admit .. I Have A Short Temper ...
My Current Goal Is To Go To A Rave ... Yes, Rave, Neon Lights And All >w<
I Love Music ... It's My Life .. Currently Into Rock Music .. And Techno o.O ... Weird Mix Huh.?
Well If Yuu Wanna Know More Just Ask .. Picture Of Me In My Siggy.>w<

ur birthday is two days before mine i turned 13 last year though smile

Cool.! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 pm
Hey, everybody. I'm a college student who uses Gaia to waste time in between classes. I love reading, writing, swimming, and hiking. (I'm only good at reading, though sweatdrop ) I've been on Gaia on and off since 04. Thank you for inviting me here! I hope to meet new people. 3nodding  

Pixilated Nature

PIKACYUUU

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:03 pm
Alhoa~ ;D

I'm Lotte 17 years young and living in Holland!
I joined gaia in 09 x3. I like to meet new ppl and I have a crush on Japan and its music<33 feel free to ask me more!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:26 pm
User ImageHello, my name is kitty868theonly; if you can't remember that - Kitty is fine too~!

I am here because I was invited today by iiPocky-Hime (although I don't know why xd ). But, after taking a look around, it seems like an good place to be, so, after debating with myself (not much), I decided to accept the invitation~!

Now, further about me...

Well, I usually keep to myself, both online and offline. So, if it seems that I am not talking much when I am online, it's just because I am anti-social and I don't talk to strangers much- both in the real world and virtual. On Gaia though, in particular, I am most likely playing 'Booty Grab' or at some art freebie thread. I have been a member of Gaia since '06, on and off, about 5 years. More about me:

➡ Ϣriting: I like to write, it's an hobby of mine. I write both fan fiction and original, excluding poems. I can't write poems.

➡ ɖrawing: I am not the best at this. There was a time that I was decent, but now... I'm just bad at it, and that's because I didn't practice as much as I should have. Maybe this will come back to me and I'll improve along the way- some day.

➡ Яeading: I love to read. Mostly fantasy, action/adventure, sci-fi, mystery, mythical, and fiction, of course. I rarely read non-fiction, but depending on what it's about, I might read it (like forensic books/cold cases etc. I would most likely read). Romance is my least favorite genre to read, because romance is boring and crap :/ I try my best to read at least 100 books in a year- sometimes I read more. I do keep a list of books I have read. Sometimes it's a series, but the next book isn't out yet. So, I read another and the book list I have reminds me to go back and read a 'old' series. If you know any good books to read, let me know, I might be interested!User Image

➡ ϛcience: I love the science field, as much as I love to read. I watch crime shows, both real and fictional (CSI, MONK, Law and Order (SVU mostly), Forensic Files, Cold Case, Criminal Minds etc.). I am more into the forensics area, although I am majoring in Biology, and psychology I love as well (received an A+ in the course). I like exploring the mind, as well as what makes us on the outside.

➡ Ӎanga/Дnime: I prefer the manga more then the animated series, since I like to read anyway and I like to admire the artwork that went into it. As of now, my 'top' series is BLEACH; favorite characters are Grimmjow (#1 on my list!) and Renji (#1 on good guy list). I prefer the same/similar genres as my reading, Shojo, just like romance, is my least favorite- as I find it very boring, the male characters look very disturbing, and the storylines are so similar that it's stupid (and I usually don't like the main character as a female either- for 'obvious' reasons). I prefer Shounen, above all else. And just because I am a anime/manga fan- doesn't mean that I like Yaoi and/or Yuri- I dislike both as well.

And this is all that I can think of to share~! There are probably things I forgot, but, whatever; not like anyone would really read this anyway. xd

Nice meeting you all, and thanks for inviting me! Hopefully I'll have fun here~!

[And nice to meet you son zack, indirectly anyway. I thought I recognized you- you're the guy that wrote that Gaia book. Heard of it, but haven't bought it- though I don't want to cause I have no money. But, nice job.]

Avi Art By hpanna47 & Miku_kun666

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

AliceInTrappingLand

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:07 pm
Hi^^ Jo here! I was invited to this nifty guild by PixieTai^^ Thanks alot doll! blaugh
I guess I should rant about myself for a bit... um... sweatdrop
As far as television, I like Futurama, South Park, Family Guy, Adventure Time, and anything else tht'll send me rolling.
Now for movies, I loooove Fight Club, Donny Darko, Rock n Rolla, Never Back Down, Easy A, Daybreakers, Ginger Snaps, theres planty more, but then we'll be here all day.. sweatdrop
I have a favorite short series tht blows my mind everytime I reread it. Its written by Holly Black. Tithe, Valient, and Ironside. Check em out, they'll rock your socks!
Im also married to an awesome guy named jimmy who wrestles for a fed here in our town. We play video games together constantly and take care of our son William, hes the smartest 4 yr old youll ever meet!
Well I guess thts enuff for now. If you want to know anything else, just hit me up^^ I dig new ppl! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Hey! Call me Mae for short. I can be annoying sometimes, oh yes, but
I'm generally a nice person. I love anime and my favorite is The Melancholy
of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm also a big fan of Vocaloid! I love Len and Rin Kagamine as well as Miku Hatsune.

I like Twilight as well >.< I hate rap music. I do play the clarinet, guitar, and
the flute...somewhat. I want to learn to play piano soon. Well, thanks for
the invite and I look forward to being apart of the guild! heart

Oh yeah, I was invited by iiPocky-Hime ^.^

xKamirei

Shy Sweetheart

Sapientes Gladio

Versatile Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:44 pm
Hello, I'm Zaira. Well, I prefer being called that.
I'm a senior in high school, already enrolled in college and excited for graduation.
I'm a Tumblr spaz and I like to blog about my personal life and astral projection in my Live Journal.

I'm a generally nice person who has a lot of impossible quests. XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:47 pm
Just call me Snow and we will leave it at that. *Yawns* =.=  

Snowblight

Vicious Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

morticianbarbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:04 am
Hello.
My name is Kayla, I'm 19, and I love Gaia. heart
I more or less live on the Internet, and can be found almost anywhere at any given point.
I like it when people gift me things. whee

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games