Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:33 pm
Amy nodded and let her arms hang down at her sides to stretch them out slightly after carrying the cat around. She didn't weigh that much, but after carrying the kittens, Thistle, and then the cat around, her arms needed to be stretched out slightly.

"No perfume... Hmm... I wonder if Tommy baked something yesterday? And the smell of vanilla makes you nauseous? That sucks. I love that smell, especially around Christmas."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Daniel tensed up slightly as Dame hugged him, but managed to keep his composure. If only becasue he had stranglehold on it. Side stepping in Amy's direction, Daniel sniffed slightly.

"Yeah, you too, uh Dame."

Another step, and another sniff.

"Wait, what? Apartment. I haven't been in the apartment since Christmas. Well, I...swung...by there a few nights ago? Grabbed my stuff. Left you a note?"

He stepped closer to Amy and her winged unicorn and sniffed again.

"Uh, Amy, what do you bathe your little flying horse creature with?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:43 pm
Thistle squeaked up at Daniel as he stepped closer to her and Amy. She hadn't met this individual before. She reacted to strangers so much better now than she had when she first met Amy.

Amy shrugged at Daniel's question. "Actually, Thistle doesn't need bathing that often. I guess being half Pegasus and half unicorn, she stays clean naturally. Actually, Kits was the last person to bathe her. I remember smelling lavender on her."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:49 pm
Daniel looked down as Thistle squeaked up, and then back up at Amy.

"Lavender? Uh, no. So you don't smell anything minty? Sort of mixed with a wet earth smell now?"  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:51 pm
sweatdrop I hate the smell of cinnamon too... sweatdrop -she whispers low when Amy mentions Christmas- sweatdrop

-felt Daniel tense up- Oh...I haven't been back to the apartment since then either... sweatdrop redface sad Um... -sees Daniel is distracted and decides not to bother him further-

-decides to pet Kits and walk over to the lost and found box instead- Now, kitty, let's see if Miru's earring is in here, shall we? -smiles at the cat and looks at it, admiring its coat- You are such an pretty cat. I love your fur! biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 pm
Amy smelled again, but she couldn't smell anything different. "I still just smell vanilla."

Thistle slowly walked up to Daniel and lightly nuzzled his leg.

{{Posting as Jessi next. Amy can't smell it b/c she's been around the cat for awhile now and is used to the smell right now.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:54 pm
Jessi smiled at Dame. "You're welcome. I really hope you find it. If not, just let me know and I'll post this notice on the bulletin boards, after I copy it of course."

Jessi smelled the air, wondering if she could smell what everyone was talking about. After a few quick moments, she nodded her head.

"Actually... Amy, I think Daniel is right. I can smell this minty, almost-sweet smell. Smells like sweet cookies."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:57 pm
Amy looked over at Dame as she walked toward the tub by one of the chairs in the information area, her eyes slightly wide. She hated the smell of cinnamon?!!... Pour Dame! That would royally, completely suck! She must have problems around Christmas.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm
(( Player Knowledge: What Daniel smells isn't technically a real smell. Energy concentrations actually.))

Daniel shook his head and stepped back from Thistle.

"No it isn't cookies either. I'll figure it out eventually."

Daniel looked over at Dame.

"Uh, Dame? Have you been back to the apartment recently?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:05 pm
{{Thanks, FireSpark. smile I thought he was smelling Kits.}}

Jessi grinned slightly. "Well, cookies sound really good now, even if that's not what you're smelling. Peanut butter are my favorite."  

Jessi_Deramis

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:05 pm
((Naaah my family doesn't really use much vanilla scented stuff. And thankfully cinnamon scent doesn't make me sick. I just don't like the taste of it. I can handle the smell for a little bit, just not overpowering. Plus, the smell of a live Christmas tree makes up for everything. heart Plus the biting smell of frost in the air. xd ))

-see looks up from her search and from admire Kits fur- Um...Not since Christmas, love...I'm sorry...Uh...um... -she gets up from where she was and walks over to him- I'm also sorry for flying off the handle that night... -she keeps petting Kits and bites her lip- Um... -looks up at him- You said something about a letter? -tilts her head to the side, questioning- confused

-dame glances up sharply at Jessi- I love cookies! biggrin Are there any chocolate chip available? 4laugh whee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:07 pm
{{Do you mind hints of cinnamon in things? And I really like your hat!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:11 pm
Daniel's eyes went a little wider as a realization hit him. He had left that letter in Dame's room in the apartment. A room with no lock. A room that the Draa creature had access to. Oh crap.

"Ooh, yes. Um, wait right here. Just one second."

Daniel turned and jogged down the hall before turning to enter the doors to the lodge. Almost immediately Daniel emerged from the same doors, almost at a run. His uniform looked like he had been running around somewhere, but he'd only been gone a second. As he skidded to a halt in front of Dame, he held up a hand with folded piece of paper, and the stone slate.

"Heh, here. This is what I was talking about."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:22 pm
((Thanks. wink I'm getting better about it. But I don't like most apple pastries because they have cinnamon in them normally.))

Oh...-she takes the letter- Um...I thought you left it at the apartment. lol

-she glances up at him, brim of her hat almost in the way- Can...can I read it now? -green eyes search his-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:25 pm
Daniel skewed his face up for a moment, as if trying to think of a good answer to Dame's question.

"Um, yes. To both. And go right ahead."

Daniel stepped back to lean on the front desk.

"Whew. Hey Jessi."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games