Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨

Kiley strolled calmly through the Great Hall towards the Ravenclaw table. After a fairly quiet train ride, the noise in the room from various students and new First Years was a bit overwhelming. Still, she loved the Sorting feast. It was interesting to see where each student ended up. She would take guesses, and with nothing really to base them on, it was a fun little game just to pass the time. Though, some students had the mannerisms that would stereo-typically put them in one house over another, but she tried not to judge people based on their looks. Taking a seat at her table, Kiley flipped open the newest manga in her collection, Maison Ikkoku. She was liking it thus far, but it was only the first volume. She appreciated the humor in it. As she waited for the Sorting to begin, Ki picked up reading where she left off from the train ride.

Oh, truth, I guess truth is what you believe in. And faith, I think faith is having a reason.
                                          And I know now, love, if your wings are broken borrow mine 'til yours can open too.
                                          'Cause I'm gonna stand by you. Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through.
                                          Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you.
                                          Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:14 am
xxxxxxxxxxxx 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓬𝒆𝓵𝓵𝒆 𝓐. ℬ𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪x
Second Year Hufflepuff Half-Blood spacexx

User Image

xxxxxxxx< Year 2035-36 >
                                                ═══════════════════════════════════

xxxxxxxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                xxxxxxxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                xxxxxxxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                xxxxxxxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

xxxxxxxxx═══════════════════════════════════

Clara had a nice train ride, but a terrible carriage ride unfortunately. She was apparently stuck with two older students, from rich snots no less, and she could clearly hear them talking s**t to her for a second. She wasn't even exaggerating, and she was just there quietly blocking them out with white noise. After that, she was in bliss when she got rid of them and ventured down the Great Hall.

At first, she tried her best to convince Skylar to come with her and meet her nice pool of friends. But alas! Her bestfriend really didn't want to, and Clara was on defeat and decided to let her blend in the crown as per usual. Honestly, she didn't really want Skylar to live like Miss Invisible from Fantastic Four, that would be terrible if you ask her! However, she couldn't ultimately force her when it was going to make the blondie unhappy. Sadly, she would have to catch up with some of her friends by herself- but maybe next time she'll try to make Skylar introduce to them one by one. Geez, must be hard growing up with only private tutors and not in a muggle school... Or a charms school like what Kuya Kenji used to attend.

Approaching the Ravenclaw table, she was able to spot the Bluenette and Alby, as well as her housemate Sara. Well, it wasn't that hard to spot Mercy, she kind of recognized her back in the train, just that she was way busy being, in a loose sense of word, doted by her mother. Again. And as much as she loved her much, Clara didn't exactly wanted to be coddled up as if she was, like, six. She was twelve and growing, there was no point of her being the big sis for Barra when she was being treated like she was a baby, right?

Anyway, back to the present, Clara walked to the three Amigos and waved at them, smirking, "Hey you three amigos, are you ready to put some bets over those ickle lil' firsties being sorted on the stool? Or are we going to write a poet of lamentation over why we have to wait for the ceremony to end before we finally get some dinner?" Actually overhearing Merc asking Sara about her summer, which she was quiet about but was a little bit dying to hear. Clara was spending her summer in her parents' home country, in the Philippines of course; Cebu city was her mama's hometown waaaay before she met her da. However, Clara was not going to say anything about it, and would only say it if and only someone actually asked her to. Besides, she was a little bit certain that her mates' summers were decent as hers, much like how and where Merc got that sick blue hair.

═══════════════════════════════════xxxxxxxxx

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xxxxxxx
                                                Someday you’re gonna be the only one you’ve gotxxxxxxx
                                                What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xxxxxxx
                                                You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxxxxxx

═══════════════════════════════════
                                                Ɯιтн [Alby, Mercy, Sara] αт [Ravenclaw Table]xxxxx

User Image

Sɪɴɢʟᴇ Aᴛᴛɪʀᴇ Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ xxxx

< Out.Of.Character >xxxxxx
                                                out of characterxxxx

Yukina101
Cara Miakitty
Devlyn Maycry

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara had enjoyed the carriage ride with her friends and their babblings, adding in her own sentiments here and there. But she was starting to worry that her own raising was not actually the truth and that they all just thought she was some crazy or something. Rui said all the good ones would come around and join them, but she liked Alby and Mercy and everyone else a lot and they seemed to think that she was in a cult or something. But that was crazy. Rui wasn't the leader of a cult! Sure they did bad things like that prison break.... but her daddy had said they were only breaking out people wrongfully imprisoned! Like Mr. Shaw who hadn't even committed the murder he was being imprisoned for! Though... he had attempted murder again once free so she wasn't sure that meant a lot....

She blinked and turned her attention away from the sorting when asked about her summer. "Nothing spectacular happened over summer..." She said quietly. She of course had been at home with Rui and her daddy and everyone else Rui had recruited... but she wasn't allowed to say Rui's name in public spaces... she was wanted by the law after all. "You know Miss Owens just showed me some basic... self defense... and she tried to show me how to make wolf's bane... I'm really bad at potions though.." As her sentence trailed off, she realized she wasn't actually sure she'd told them she was a werewolf.... well she was about too she supposed.

She knew everyone's else's summers were about hanging out and buying supplies and stuff... but she hadn't even gotten letters from them. They might have written her she wasn't sure. Ryn didn't let letters get past the front door, so any letter addressed to Sara was ceremoniously burned in front of her. Apparently recruiting people for the cause didn't mean making friends.... Ryn liked to berate her a lot. Tell her that she was terrible at her job and that he liked stupid old Hammy much better because at least Hammy didn't have fools writing him and trying to blow their location.

At some point the smile had slipped off her face at her thoughts and words and she was only now realizing it. She pushed a smile back onto her face and shrugged. "You know just a boring summer. I'm sure you all have much better stories... or we could guess on the firsties instead if you like that more..." She tried to redirect subtly. She wasn't sure she wanted to talk about her home life.... if you could really call that place a home. It practically reeked of death and hatred at this point.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Jade Galaksylph

Yukina101

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:26 pm
I get my kicks and I wanna start a rager
I wanna dance like I'm on the video
I got a fever for the violent behavior
I'm sweatin' bullets like a modern Romeo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby rolled his eyes at his blue haired friend as she either didn't catch on to his dramatics or she just wasn't going to let him have it. Was it possible to be both? Waitaminute- "Twenty-eight isn't ancient by a long shot! Wizards and witches don't even start getting gray until they're around sixty anyhow." The Ravenclaw was sure hanging around Mercy was not good eye health considering he rolled them quite frequently in her presence. While he agreed with the being starved and wanting to ditch and eat in the kitchens, he could see the value in the sorting tradition. You get to watch a whole new year be placed in Houses and sort of get to feel out the newer ones in your own. It definitely happened last year with that total and completely utter t**t that somehow got into his house. And into his club. Merlin, part of him wanted the kid to be expelled but then that would just cast a bad light on their house as a whole. Why couldn't he just be a Gryffindor?! They had smart loudmouths in that house, just look at Mercy! At least Mercy used her loudmouth for chaotic good rather than total dickery! Speaking of the lion, she had just asked Sarah how her summer was and was looking suspiciously serious while she asked it. Alby didn't know why, the Hufflepuff girl was a tad odd sure, what Hufflepuff really wasn't, but she didn't seem the type to be worried about. Before she could answer though, another puff, Carla, Clara, something like that, came over to sit with them and asked for bets on the sorting. "I'm not as good a poet as I think I am and if I tried it'd probably come out as an ode to ham if I'm lucky." he told her with a wry grin and chuckle. Finally though, Sara managed to answer Merc's earlier question and her answers had him a tad rackled. While it wasn't odd to learn self-defense, he wouldn't mind to learn personally, why would a twelve year old need to learn a wolfsbane potion? It sounded ridiculously difficult and he was pretty sure he'd never read it in any of his first or second year texts so it had to be somewhat advanced. Was she working in some sort of magical sweatshop? Is that why she looked so concerned over what she was saying? Was she in danger?! Alby wasn't sure he could trust her smile, or frankly anything she would say anymore and was now going over everything else he'd ever heard from her to try and put pieces together to form a larger picture. Should he press? In some movies if you pressed you got the answer while in others you ended up being shouted at and later learned that it would be the last time they ever saw that person alive. Maybe he should leave the pressing to Mercy, she knew Sara better afterall. "Uh, my summer wasn't as educational as yours I'm afraid. I mainly just either hung around the library or babysat my nephews."

Cara MiaKitty

Devlyn Maycry

Jade Galaksylph

Bang, bang, give me fame
Shoot me up to entertain
I am a semi-automatic lonely boy
You're dead, I'm well fed
Give me death or give me head
Daddy's little psycho and mommy's little soldier
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ Ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝⓒⓛⓐⓦ

Dris sat on that stool for what felt like forever. At least under the hat there was only one voice he could hear... unfortunately it was a painfully bright green, one that drew scraggly lines across his vision. He bit his lip, head aching as the hat spoke to him. Finally, the hat called out, nearly blinding the boy in a sea of green. When the hat was mercifully lifted away, Dris was immediately assaulted by the sounds from every direction. With shaky legs, he scurried to his new table, the one in a sea of bronze and navy. He barely had time to sit before he needed to cover his eyes. It was so loud in here! And there were hundreds of voices, all colliding in their own colors and designs. He shook his head, struggling not to get up and run out. Already, he wanted nothing more than to go home and sit in his quiet room. He didn't know there were tears in his eyes until he moved his hands to try and cover his ears as well.

Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴀɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
Iɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ɴɪɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ
Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ
Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ sᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ
Wнeɴ ιт'ѕ ɴιɴe ιɴ тнe αғтerɴooɴ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDris
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProtective
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ נ υ ѕ т α g ι я ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє є χ ρ є ¢ т є ∂ тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт fℓєω α ω α у fяσм нєя я є α ¢ н xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ѕнє яαи α ω α у ιи нєя ѕ ℓ є є ρ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceChrys had barely had time to react to her own sorting. As the child had headed towards her new table, she'd paused to offer Dris a wave and a smile, and noticed that the blonde boy didn't look like he was doing very well. He actually looked a lot like Sher when he got overwhelmed or upset. Immediately, her older-sister instincts kicked in. Without sparing her own table another glance, she marched straight towards the Ravenclaw table. The first year approached her new friend cautiously, not knowing him well enough to really know what to do, but bound and determined to help. "Dris?" she said, in a voice usually reserved for her younger siblings. "Are you going to be alright? Do we need to get you out of here?" Sometimes, whenever Sher had trouble, he had to be removed from the situation. Aunt Anthea said it 'removed stressors', which Chrys knew basically meant it got him away from the stuff that was upsetting him. She figured Dris might need the same thing.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ѕтιℓℓ ℓуιиg υ и ∂ є я и є α т н тнє ѕтσяму ѕ к ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ѕнє ѕαι∂, σ н ι киσω тнє ѕ υ и ιѕ ѕєт тσ я ι ѕ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнιѕ ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ вє ραяα-ραяα-ρ α я α ∂ ι ѕ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx тнιѕ ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ вє ραяα-ραяα-ρ α я α ∂ ι ѕ є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Mood: Relaxing
Companions: other Ravenclaws
Thoughts: phew now i can relax

User Image

════════════════════════

Sighing in relief that he wasn't too nervous to be sorted he was able to relax a little. He climbed down from where he had been on display. He did like learning about just about anything so Ravenclaw seemed to be a good fit. His stomach protested more now that the worry was fading. He was craving some potatoes now. He sat down near the second years and watched the others get sorted too.

════════════════════════

Ooc:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ Ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝⓒⓛⓐⓦ

Dris struggled with his senses as he tried to cover both eyes and both ears at the same time. He wasn't with his dads, so there wasn't anyone to cover his ears for him, which made him sad. When he heard someone say his name, he tried his darnedest to focus only on that voice, which sort of helped ease the colors. He looked up, seeing Chrys, though there was a horribly hazy aura of colors and patterns surrounding her. She asked if he was needing help, but he wasn't sure how to answer that. He didn't particularly want to be the kid that couldn't stay in the Great Hall, but at the same point, it was blindingly loud. Though, if he wanted to eat, he'd have to stay in here. Quietly, he bit his lip, pondering. "I-I want to be alright. It's so loud in here! It hurts my eyes." He shook his head, promptly pressing his palms against his ears, something that dulled the colors considerably. Once the patterns became less obvious, he was able to relax a bit, though his eyes were still full of tears.

Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:58 am

Mood: Relaxing
Thoughts: phew now i can relax

User Image
════════════════════════

He looked around to see who else from his year got picked for ravenclaw when he noticed the boy that had been previously covered in paint in quite the state. Not sure what was wrong he wanted to help. He had some already but maybe he could help more. He was near enough to trade spots with someone to get closer to this poor fellow student "hey are you ok? Maybe I can help" he asked softly. He seemed to be the most distressed when the table cheered, was it the sound hurting him? Everyone reacted differently when nervous.

════════════════════════

Ooc:

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image
Second Year

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Minako split off from her friends after the carriage ride. Heading to the Ravenclaw table the Japanese girl took a seat. She glanced to the sorting as it began and clapped for those that were sorted into her house. They’d only gotten a few but that didn’t mean much to Minako. Sure the numbers seemed to favor Hufflepuff and even Slytherin, but they were only numbers.

Sitting there Minako noticed a first year boy, he was newly sorted into her house. Though, he seemed bothered. By the looks of things it was the noise that was causing him problems. He was covering his ears, which was a clear indication she was right. Two of his classmates were helping, a boy also sorted into Ravenclaw and a girl who was sorted into Gryffindor.

Part of Minako wanted to help but then she didn’t know how to help. Too many people surrounding him certainly wouldn’t help… then again… Getting up from her stop she walked over to the group of first years. “Hello, sorry to bug, Driskol was it? I’m Minako. I couldn’t help overhearing that the noise is bothering you. I not a fan of noise myself. I usually just step outside when it gets to be too much. So, if you’d like we could go together.” Minako suggested to the blonde boy. “Maybe we can put our heads together and figure out a way to make things better for you.” She added. Not knowing the boy’s situation she couldn’t give a good fix for it but she could certainly try and help.

With : Housemates... Dris, Chrys, Hikaru

Attire : Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC : - - -

Kungfudemoness
                                                  Cara MiaKitty
                                                  Miss GryffindorK

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHouse Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxKiley
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnxious

ι'м м e - мe в e - godd a м n - ι a м xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι c a n - ѕιng a n d - нear м e - ĸnow м e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ιғ yoυ w a n т тo deѕтroy мy ѕ w e a т e r xxxxxx
                                                          jυѕт p υ l l тнιѕ т н r e a d aѕ ι walĸ a w a y xxx

spaceColin had come to the conclusion that avoiding people was going to be something of a problem. Specifically, he was probably not going to be able to avoid Caty, Aimee, and Di for their own good, because he was already friends with them, and once you were friends with someone, you couldn't just suddenly stop being friends. People drifted apart, sure, but that required both sides not investing any attention into the relationship. Considering all three girls had expressed that they were going to be making an effort to invest more attention to the relationship, that seemed unlikely. The alternative was telling them what he was doing, which would probably be met with outraged declarations that he was wrong and crazy and being ridiculous. All three girls were too stubborn to see that his anxiety and neediness weren't fair to them. He could keep just trying to avoid them, of course, but he lacked the ability to simply turn around and walk away from someone trying to talk to him. It was rude! His mum would kill him for doing something like that. Of course, she'd probably also tell him he was being ridiculous about this whole thing (though in nicer, more encouraging words), so her reaction to any of it was something of a moot point.

spaceHe sighed as he approached his house table. The Ravenclaw was thankful for his short stature, because it'd made it remarkably easy to 'lose' everyone in the crowd on the way to the Great Hall. He figured his reprieve would be brief, since Di was in fact in his house, and therefore likely to sit with him once she found him again. Leon might follow as well, though he'd been acting weird and... almost friendly, today, so maybe not. Maybe he'd actually try to socialize with someone for once. And by that, Colin meant actually talking, not sitting in sullen, awkward silence. His own anxiety subsided just long enough for him to scoff at the thought. Then, before he could delve back into his psyche and upset himself, he spotted Kiley.

spaceHe grinned faintly when he spotted the manga in her hand; she was getting a late start on it, then. He'd read some about it, and they'd talked about it a bit, during the Summer. They'd both been planning on reading it, but he was already halfway through. "You should hurry up and finish that," he told her as he slid into the seat next to her. "We can't talk about it if you're only on volume one, you know." The Ravenclaw didn't think anything of his sudden desire to converse, where only moments before he'd wanted nothing more than to skip the feast and run to his common room. He had three friends he was trying to avoid for their own good, and three friends who... he didn't really know. Brandon and the twins didn't make him anxious like everyone else did. With Brandon, he figured it was because the two of them always seemed to get left out of stuff together, so he didn't feel bad about being needy. Brandon got bothered when he was left out, too, though his reaction wasn't quite as intense. Colin hoped it wasn't, anyway. It didn't look that way from the outside, but he might just be an amazing actor who was internalizing all of it. Then, with the twins... Well, he wasn't as close to Kim, but she hung out with Brandon a lot since they were in the same house, and Kiley was her sister, so he'd been around her a lot, and she never made him anxious. Kiley, however, had the ability to actually make him stop being anxious, which wasn't something he'd really noticed. To an outside observer, though, the change would be rather obvious.

xxx oн n o - ιт g o - ιт g o n e - вye-в y e
                                                          xxxxxx wнo ι - ι т н ι n ĸ - ι ѕ ι n ĸ - and ι d ι e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιғ yoυ w a n т тo deѕтroy мy ѕ w e a т e r
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx jυѕт p υ l l тнιѕ т н r e a d aѕ ι walĸ a w a y

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:43 pm
User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxRAVENCLAWxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter stalked into the hall and plopped himself down near the end of the table away from all the monkeys rallying around the tables. He glared at the other students, daring them to try and approach him; they were all idiots and he couldn't even muster the will to pretend to be civil and interested in their insignificant little lives. Especially after that humiliating experience at the platform where the head boy and girl made it clear that his help and advice were not appreciated (they gave him detention! Detention! For telling a kid how to be successful! He sincerely doubted they'd ever make it far into the world), he was forced to ride in a carriage with some older students to avoid being with the idiots who were in his year group, in hopes of having an actual, mature conversation. But no, fate seemingly had other plans as they turned out to be nearly just as brainless as the people he unfortunately had to call classmates and he spent the rest of the ride arguing with them to no avail and putting him in a foul enough mood that not even the thought of dessert could bring him out of. The first night back wasn't even over and he wanted to get back him; he hated this place so much.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxthe Ravenclaw tablexxxxxw i t hxxidiots
                                                            f e e l i n gxxfuriousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxRavenclaw Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDris, Hikaru, Minako
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxProtective

ωнєи ѕнє ωαѕ נ υ ѕ т α g ι я ℓ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕнє є χ ρ є ¢ т є ∂ тнє ω σ я ℓ ∂ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ιт fℓєω α ω α у fяσм нєя я є α ¢ н xxxxxx
                                                          ѕσ ѕнє яαи α ω α у ιи нєя ѕ ℓ є є ρ xxx

spaceChrys didn't even get a chance to respond to Dris before two of his housemates approached to 'help'. She suppressed her initial spark of anger, knowing it wouldn't help the situation in the slightest. The first boy didn't bother her as much as the girl; he'd just asked if Dris were okay (which was a stupid question, because he was obviously not), and said maybe he could help. The girl, on the other hand, irked her to no end because she obviously had some clue what specifically was wrong, and yet still thought inserting herself into the situation was a good idea. Chrys frowned at both of them, stepping between them and Dris. "In case you guys didn't notice, I've already got him," she said. Her tone was somewhat snappy, but she wasn't overtly hostile towards them. "I don't know if you know anything about anxiety or nerves, but when a person's overwhelmed, you're supposed to make things less, not more. Extra people aren't gonna help."

spaceThe thing that irked her the most, of course, was the fact that the older girl had offered to do exactly the thing Chrys had intended to do to begin with, making her addition utterly pointless. She hadn't been with their group to be sorted, so she was an older student, but she couldn't be more than two years ahead of them at the most. If she was trying some 'wise, helpful older student' thing, she'd missed the mark. "I'm going to take Dris outside," she told them, "And you guys are gonna stay here, because I'm his friend and he doesn't need strangers in his face right now, even if they're nice strangers trying to help him."

spaceShe frowned, getting closer to Dris to be sure she could hear him, since his hands were over his ears. "Dris," she started, torn between being quiet so she wasn't adding onto the problem, and loud so he could hear her clearly, "We're gonna step outside, okay? And then you can tell me what you need me to do so that we can get through the feast." She held out her hand to the blonde, waiting. It wasn't like she was going to actually force him outside. And she was going to bring him back, obviously. Just, she wanted him removed from the situation, and calm, and then to tell her what needed to be done to help, outside where he could think clearly to form an answer. That's what Aunt Anthea did with Sher. Her brother's problem was different (she didn't quite understand Dris' yet, but that's why she wanted him to talk to her outside), but the same things should apply, right?

xxx ѕтιℓℓ ℓуιиg υ и ∂ є я и є α т н тнє ѕтσяму ѕ к ι є ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ѕнє ѕαι∂, σ н ι киσω тнє ѕ υ и ιѕ ѕєт тσ я ι ѕ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx тнιѕ ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ вє ραяα-ραяα-ρ α я α ∂ ι ѕ є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx тнιѕ ¢ σ υ ℓ ∂ вє ραяα-ραяα-ρ α я α ∂ ι ѕ є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Miss GryffindorK

KungFuDemoness

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Mood: Disappointed in himself
Thoughts: well that was stupid,,,,

User Image
════════════════════════

"Oh....sorry......" He said feeling kinda bad now. He certainly didn't want to make it worse for the poor guy. He was admittedly too helpful sometimes. This certainly became a case of helping was to not actually try and help. He just wanted Dris to be feeling better. Hopefully he didn't make it worse...

════════════════════════

Ooc:

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ⓕⓘⓡⓢⓣ Ⓨⓔⓐⓡ Ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝⓒⓛⓐⓦ

Dris clutched tighter at his ears, not sure he'd be able to run if he tried. He heard (or rather, saw) two more people come over to try to help. One's voice was a pale green that looked like spikes digging into his vision, and the other was a blindingly bright red that made him want to cry. All that paired with the continued shouts of the Sorting Hat made him more than a little overwhelmed. All at once, the calming sky color washed over, Chrys' voice sounding up. It seemed like she was telling whomever else was there to go on and let her help. He looked up at her after she spoke again, trying to figure out what she was saying. When he noticed her lips move like she was saying his name, he lifted his hands a bit, letting sound flood his head. She said they were going to step outside, to which he readily agreed. He reached out one of his hands, grabbing Chrys'. "It's really hard to see, so don't let me fall please! It's so hard..." He squirmed out of the seat and stood, doing his best to walk without running into people. According to the doctor that first told him about his synesthesia, it looked like trying to see through a kaleidoscope for people without the condition. He'd never used one, but he figured it had to be pretty accurate. After exhausting all his efforts, he pushed his way out the Great Hall door and walked a few steps away before collapsing to a sit in the floor. Out here, it was silent, which was a blessing all around.

Cara MiaKitty

Kungfudemoness

murruelacreuset

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games