Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:08 pm
User Image
                                                      Take all of your wasted honor
                                                      Every little past frustration
                                                      Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                      Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝒫𝓊𝓇𝑒𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

════════════════════════

Zeph blinked. He'd never heard anything about Slytherins being wackos before. Even his own father, who had a rocky relationship with his uncle because he was a Gryffindor, never stated something like that. However, he was saved from probably saying something that might have gotten messy by a girl that sat near them, who was smiling and introducing herself. He opened his mouth to tell her his name when Morgan, again, interjected and said his name wasn't Zachary, but Zeph. Zeph could feel a growing headache already. He turned his attention to Pamela. "Zephyros, actually. I go by Zeph. It sounds a lot better, and isn't nearly as long. Nice to meet you Pamela. Or should I call you Pam?"

Feeling as though he didn't feel so bad about the situation now, he looked back to the sorting as he clapped as Matilda was sorted into Hufflepuff. There were others, and he grinned and waved to each. He was pretty sure he would meet all of them eventually, especially since they had classes together. He noticed a girl walk over to them and joined them, making Zeph smile in greeting when she introduced herself. "Hi Izzy. Zephyros Whitethorne. I prefer Zeph, though. A lot less old fashioned, and a lot shorter. Nice to meet you."

════════════════════════

Thinking: My family's going to be so thrilled with this...
                                                      OOC: Lonely, we use past tense in the guild. Please remember this while writing your post. Thank you.
                                                      Snow

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                      And your faith is broken
                                                      Even as the eyes are closing
                                                      Do it with a heart wide open

ImSoLonely0

Cara MiaKitty

Lady Leannansidhe

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:55 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Puff Table with Zeph, Morgan and Layton
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Disappointed but Optimistic
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Well, it's not as though we'll never spend any time together. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

I'∂ gινє тнє c н α η c є I'νє g σ т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Aη∂ gινє α ℓ ℓ м у ℓ σ ν є тσ уσυ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxx
                                                          I ∂ση'т к η σ ω мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          Tнαт у σ υ ' ∂ нανє м є ∂ σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePamela grinned widely when the older boy greeted them, beaming happily. "Um, what's your name?" she asked, since he hadn't given it. She wanted to make sure she at least asked all the names; she might not remember them all at first, but it was rude not to at least ask. She was at least glad to have it re-affirmed that the people she was seated with were friendly. If nothing else, it made it easier to make friends, which obviously she wanted to do.

spaceShe frowned, though, when the first of the two boys in her year spoke up, apparently correcting her on the other boy's name. Zeph didn't look particularly pleased with the interjection, she noticed. "Uh, I sort of said I knew his name wasn't Zachary," she told him, thinking that the other boy must not've been listening very carefully, which irked her. She always thought that, when someone spoke to you, you should give them your full attention. Considering how very hard she sometimes had to fight to keep her focus on the people around her, she figured other people should be able to do the same. She thought she'd heard him call her name weird under his breath, too, which, hell-o, how weird was Pamela? Not at all, that's how weird! Not that she minded being called weird, but it should at least be for something that was actually weird, not her totally-normal name! Well, maybe the guy was from a magical family and people in magical families had weird names. Morgan was pretty normal, though... Zephyros certain wasn't, on the other hand. She offered the taller boy a smile. "I dunno, I think it's kinda cool," she chirped, referring to his name. "And, Pamela, Pam, it's whatever. Pam's shorter, though," she told him, winking a bit.

spaceIzzy joined them then, and Pam threw her arm around the other girl's shoulders. "This is so cool, we're in the same house! We're gonna be roommates!" she said, clearly excited by the prospect. She was really glad that at least one of the people she knew for a fact was her friend was in her house with her. It didn't occur to Pam that maybe Isobel wasn't as quick to claim someone as a friend. Honestly, by the end of the meal, she hoped they'd all be friends. But, as far as she was concerned, she absolutely, definitely had at least one, and that was good enough for now. Besides, even if she didn't have Izzy, Aster was her best friend no matter what, even if they were in different houses. Something as silly as different tables and dorms was hardly going to tear them apart; they'd lived in different houses the entire time they'd known each other, after all! And they'd have classes together, just like they had at their non-magic school. Hopefully, there wouldn't be assigned seats, and they could sit together.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ I ∂ση'т c α я є мυcн 'вσυт α η у т н ι η g
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ 'Cєρт ƒσя тнє ℓ σ ν є ιη у σ υ я н є α я т
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ W н σ α м I ? W н σ α м I ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ Bυт α ѕ σ υ η ∂ σƒ т σ м σ я я σ ω

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          Lonely, roleplay etiquette states that, when there are multiple people in a scene, the people should adhere to a posting order,
                                                          that is, posting their characters in rotation with one another, not skipping over people.
                                                          Thus far, you have skipped over both King Beardly by not waiting for him to reply to your first post when you quoted him,
                                                          and Diamond Wales by not waiting for her to post after I initially posted Pamela.
                                                          For now, I'm going to set the scene rotation as follows:
                                                          - Myself
                                                          - King Beardly
                                                          - You
                                                          - Lady Leannansidhe
                                                          - Diamond Wales
                                                          Please do not post Morgan unless King Beardly is the last person to have posted his character in the scene.

ImSoLonely0

Diamond Wales

King Beardly

Lady Leannansidhe

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:33 pm
The days get shorter and the nights get cold,
I like the autumn but this place is getting old,
I pack up my belongings and head for the coast,

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Hufflepuff ║ Pureblood

Layton's cheeks flushed in embarrassment, though he hoped that was invisible. He couldn't believe he forgot to tell them his name! That was, like, the first rule of introducing yourself.. but of course he had forgotten that rule. "Oh, sorry about that. The name's Layton." He was about to ask for her name, as people usually did, but then remembered she had stated it earlier. Pamela, or Pam. He raised an eyebrow as the younger boy Morgan said it was weird; personally, Layton thought it was pretty common. Not that common was bad, but it certainly wasn't out of the ordinary, like the taller boy's was. Zephyros.. or just Zeph. He had to admit, that was a cool name.

He stopped himself from laughing when Pamela told Morgan about her already knowing what the other boy stated. He didn't want to be cruel--that was his brother's thing. Before he knew it, another first year had joined them. Man, Hufflepuff was filling up on them! Not that that was a bad thing, it was great to have diversity among the Badgers. The more students wearing yellow and black robes, the better--in his opinion.

OOC:

ImSoLonely0
Lady Leannansidhe
Diamond Wales
Cara MiaKitty

It might not be a lot but I feel like I'm making the most,
The days get longer and the nights smell green,
I guess it's not surprising but it's spring and I should leave.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuff First Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

The young Argentinian found his way to his new house, not exactly knowing anyone because for the first time in his life, he didn't try to introduce himself. He didn't know why he didn't. Maybe it was because the lone fact that he maybe all these people knew more about magic than he did? He had no idea, but he just didn't. However, now that the boy was put into a house, maybe it was best to finally make some friends. He didn't want to be stuck alone on most days. So, he instantly looked around as he got to the table, looking for someone that he might introduce himself too. He didn't want to just insert himself in a conversation though, so he preferred someone that was alone.

His eyes finally setting on someone, the boy moved to introduce himself to her. "Hi, my name's Lionel. May I sit with you?" he asked the girl, his Spanish accent extremely thick, but a smile on his face still. He had no idea if the girl would just reject his notion of starting a conversation or actually speaking to him. He hoped for the latter of course, mainly because it would be really awkward if she just blew him off.

"But the best ship of all is friendship. "

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

----------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

-----------т н ι r d----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ-----------

Rider smiled when Lyall said he'd cook for her. She was a decent cook herself, though if she were cooking for him, she'd have to make it lactose free because... well, he couldn't have lactose. Still smiling, she said, "I can cook for you too." Then she turned her smile to Mattie and chuckled, patting the girl's shoulder. "I live in a Muggle household. Even if I could hire a house elf, they'd not be welcome in my home. I'll hire a house Lyall instead and pay him in warm hugs and cookies!" She looked at her friend and gave him a small smile.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds

I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

Matilda blinked between the two of them, then nodded along with them. When Rider said she was Muggleborn, Mattie giggled. She finally understood why they were talking about cooking like that. "Oh, that's so cool! My daddy was a Muggle but Mummy doesn't talk about him much." She frowned slightly, then let out a tiny sigh. She had no memories of her father, but Addy and Ky did. They didn't really talk about him either. But sometimes, Mattie did dream about him. She imagined what his voice sounded like. At least she had a picture of him to know what he looked like.

I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, please don't wake me now

This is gonna be the best day of my life

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:29 am
User Image
User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,

Lyall blushed a tinge when Rider said she'd cook for him, though she'd have to make it special. He nodded gingerly, a grin on his lips. "Mhm, yes. Milk upsets my tummy." He looked thoughtful when Rider said House-Elves wouldn't be welcome in her home. "My family wouldn't need one, anyhow. My mumma keeps the house just perfectly clean! I don't think it's ever been dirty before!" The teen looked rather enthusiastic about this, and he was more than happy to go by without a house elf. They didn't need to clean his area of the dorm, as he kept it tidy at all times. Rider said she'd hire him and pay him with hugs and cookies, which he thought was perfectly acceptable. Matilda said her daddy was a muggle, which made Lyall content. He knew a lot of people that came from muggles, himself included. In fact, he was pretty sure all his friends knew muggles.... maybe except Tori Rae.....

SummerIsles

mc2

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groggy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:46 pm
User Image

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

Rider giggled at Lyall's comments about cleanliness. After what she'd seen of his house, dust never stood a chance. His mom was super clean and that had worn off on Lyall. Rider was cleanly, but nowhere near as much of a neat freak as them. If she wasn't dirty when she was at home, she must have just gotten out of the shower. She let out a little sigh, then glanced at Sorting. "Looks like it just about over. Feast time," she said, with a hungry smile.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:50 pm
User Image
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

Matilda couldn't imagine what cleaning without magic was like. She'd had to do it at home, but the really tough problems her mum had always just magicked out. And then things like clothes and dishes were washed magically. She remained quiet as the two older Muggleborns talked, then glanced at the Sorting when Rider mentioned it was nearing completion. Mattie was looking forward to the feast. Addy always talked about how good the food was and the blond was looking forward to trying it.

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,

Lyall noticed Matilda looking a bit befuddled, so he hugged her around the shoulders, a bright smile on her face. The Headmaster spoke, and the male went rigid, directing his entire attention on the man. Rider proclaimed the feast about to start, so Lyall grinned again. He pushed his glasses up, then nodded. "Do you have any food allergies, Matilda? Rider's allergic to seafood and nuts, and I can't have dairy." He chuckled, hoping to ease the girl into a conversation. She seemed so open and fun when Addison was around, but now, she seemed a bit skittish. Maybe she needed another hug....

SummerIsles

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station -> Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table

Breaking off from Iñigo once they entered the great hall both Alice and Jasper headed for the Hufflepuff table. Taking a seat near Dorian Alice looked over at the Ravenclaw table to make sure Lexine was there. Of course she was just like they thought she'd be. Smiling she looked back to Jasper and the sorting. It seemed they were having a lot of luck in the member department.

When Sybil was called up both Hufflepuff's looked up. "That's Lexine's sister..." Alice said glancing to Jasper. "Yeah I know." he replied still looking at the sorting until Ravenclaw was called out. Looking back to Alice he smiled. "Looks like the Vance sisters have something in common." he said brightly causing Alice to smile. "Yeah sure looks like it."

At the start of the usual announcements, Alice and Jasper listened quietly before the feast appeared before them. Both took the time to fill their plates and start eating dinner. It always seemed that this night was always the worst night for hunger but then again maybe it was all in their heads.

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

With: Each other
OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:35 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of the 2029-2030 School Year
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Once the feast was winding down, Cathy stood. It wasn't like her height could add that much authority to her but her voice and looks could. And they were first years so she was still taller then them... well beyond the kid that the hat called Zephyros-he was taller she was pretty sure. What was he part giant? Either way, when she got up she made a whistle and called out, "First year Hufflepuffs!"

Once she was sure she got their attention she said, "Hello, I'm one of your prefects. My full name is Cathaline League, but most people call me Cathy. I will be your tour guide tonight and make sure you lot get to our common room nice and safely. If you have any questions be sure to speak up. After all we're supposed to be the friendly house so this should be the house you are least afraid to speak up and ask a question to anyone. We're all here for each other like family! Anyways, follow me!" She added, waving a hand and leading the way out of the great hall and down towards the dungeon staircase.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Please post your students next here}

SummerIsles

ImSoLonely0

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:38 pm
User Image

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

Rider smiled the whole time, then blinked when Lyall announced her allergies. "Well, technically I'm just allergic to shellfish, but my mum decided to avoid all fish when we found out and now I just think it's yucky." She smiled and wondered if Mattie had any allergies... in fact, she wondered if her other friends did. It wasn't really something they talked about. She knew Lyall's but that was because... it was Lyall. He was like... her best friend. And she cared about him a lot. She blinked and waited on Mattie.

♪ I wanna scream ♫

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

When Lyall asked if she had any food allergies, Mattie frowned slightly. Allergies... meant... not liking food, right? Well, Mattie hated broccoli, so she guessed that counted. Right? "Um... well... I don't like broccoli. It's gross and just... ew... So... does that count?" She frowned and looked at the older house mates. She'd never heard of food allergies, because no one in her family had any.

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games