Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:50 pm
The Kyuubi growled softly and raised a claw to the back of its head, where the Shaman had hidden himself. Those with keen ears would notice a deep voice behind the growling, but would be unable to pick out the beast's words through the rain. Then, suddenly, the beast's eyes widened and a grin came to its mouth, or at least as close to a grin as the beast could get. With a modest leap for a creature its size, the Kyuubi ascended to the top of the cliff face behind the Office, sailing over the Hokage faces with ease. It gazed into the water supply with a wicked smile as it lowered two of its tails in. Sensors would possibly notice a large exertion of Chakra from both the Shaman and the beast, but even the most unobservant would witness what happened next: the cliff face would explode outward, spilling forth dark purple water that looked like a cocktail of everything unwholesome in the world. The water would race throughout the Village like a tsunami if it weren't contained quickly, and all those who came into contact with it would find themselves eerily unable to muster up the Chakra for any of their techniques until they dried off.

Summoning seals criss-crossed the Kyuubi as it grinned at the destruction it had caused, and before long, the beast and the Shaman would disappear in a puff of smoke like nothing more than a bad dream.

Toxic Rain: Effects the Fire Country and Otogakure for 3 more rounds of posting. Cosmetic rotting after 1 post of exposure, 2 posts of exposure causes severe damage and possibly death if wounds are left untreated, 3 posts is death. Non-Shinobi progress much more quickly, dying at the start of the second post.
Deluge of water: Prevents the use of Chakra-consuming techniques for anyone in it. Lasts for four more posts before the effect dissipates, though the water will still be mildly tainted by the Kyuubi's essence.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:12 pm
Over the village, the spores descended, looking for a specific chakra source. Friendly to all but the harshest of exotic chakra, most folks would be just fine as they were. Descending, they would clean up the area of its infection. Finished, they would form bodies and then leap back away out of the village, leaving the area free of the Kyuubi's chakra infection.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

Akashi Senju

I confess, that I brought this all on my self
Condemned to suffer alone, like there's nobody else.

Clan: Senju
Chakra Pool: --/685
Stamina Pool: --/145

Akashi made his way to the office from the hot springs. The building had been destroyed by the fox when it was released and needed to be rebuilt. Instead of waiting for construction crews to make one in several weeks, he would do it for them in a few mere moments. Sitting about fifty feet from where he would make the building, Akashi would run through the seals and complete the jutsu. Sending his chakra into the ground he began to convert the roots into raw, fine materials for such an important building. Now, it was up to his imagination. His mind would bounce around ideas of Maybe a simple building of two stories tall to possibly making a mansion. Figuring he might get yelled at for going to extreme, he decided on just rebuilding it how it previously was. There would be a slight rumble in the area before wood started to sprout from the ground and whip around, snapping into place where needed and getting stuck in place with super glue made from roots and plant leaves. After a few minutes the building was complete, fully rebuilt and refurnished with wood furniture. Walking up to the building he would go about and place tags inside support beams to create a barrier on the building, making it impossible for the enemy to detect it. After sitting up Akashi would turn to face the gates which were still burning, that would be his next objective. [Exit]

Title: Construction [Complete]
Information: The construction crews are in need of help, and have decided that Shinobi would be useful to have around. After seeing the Hokage about construction projects, the Shinobi must head out to the designated area and help the construction crews there.
Solo or Squad: Variable.
Minimum Posts: 5 posts.

Mokuton: Shichūka no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique ]
Rank B
By sending chakra into the ground, the roots of the plants are converted into raw materials. This technique allows for a building to be constructed, by forcing accelerated growth. Just like with the Four-Pillar Prison Technique, the size and shape of the building are taken from the user's imagination or memories. By placing tags around the house, the user creates a barrier, making it impossible for the enemy to detect it and allowing the user to "camp" in peace.

O.O.C:

When your gone, it's like a whole part of me is missing...
So I'll keep living the lie and just hope that your listening.

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 423/760
Stamina Pool: --/305

XXXXXA few of Ibara's clones appeared before the newly constructed office. One of the clones nodded that was in the middle of the pack and they all walked silently into the building. For now he had to get to his office, his command center. Everyone would know where to find him. The clones strolled up the stairs and walked through the office a solitary desk and chair were all that was in the room, the room that once was dominated by paper, and maps and charts and lists now empty. Ibaras clones sighed in unison all seven of them inspecting the room before one took a seat in the chair. This caused a small uproar between the clones but eventually it subsided and the sitter was allowed to be Hokage.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Quote:

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:12 pm
Logi walked into the newest Kage's office with tears streaming from his eyes. He had no issues with the Yamanaka man, and he fondly remembered him being in the room when he last spoke to Masaru. The young man wiped his face, and looked at Ibara. "Hello sir. What would you have me do..?" He asked meekly, avoiding direct eye contact.

Jonderken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 423/760

XXXXX Ibara just getting comfortable in the new office heard the door swing open, no knock the young uchiha had seemingly barged in forgeting etiquette in his despair. "First, tell me what is wrong before I send you out there looking like that." Ibara inspected the young Uchiha he remembered had a long conversation with Masaru and figured he knew what was wrong but could not be positive.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C: Please remember to quote me for faster replies! Ibara is one busy man!

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Justice Hyano

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:40 pm
Logi turned away a little bit and wiped his eyes again. "I just lost my only family member..." He said to Ibara. "Sorry for not knocking Hokage, when I'm emotional I kind of forget to do things correctly." He said as he looked back at the man, this time looking directly into his eyes.
"How can I help? What can I do? How can I gain power so this never happens again!?" He asked frantically, still staring into the man's eyes. Logi's stare was usually blank, but this stare had so much more behind it. There was passion, despair, and most of all there was anger. His glare became cold, that of a typical Uchiha. Logi could feel himself changing, his drive for power becoming more apparent. Yet, he kind of liked the feeling.

Jonderken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:03 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 529/760

XXXXXIbara was born at night but not last night, immediately he averted his eyes from direct eye contact. "Watch where you're aiming those things." The Kage smiled at an attempt to make a joke. "Go train, get stronger. I'll summon you if a mission comes up that needs your attention, also you may be assigned a squad shortly, so be available." Ibara looked down and opened a drawer and took out a piece of paper and pen. He looked up and smiled, "Is that all?"

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

Justice Hyano

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:19 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Money: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku reached the Hokage's building he motioned Chloe to stay nearby and proceeded inside. Upon reaching the Hokages office inside he still felt a hair nervous. He had never really met the Hokage before, well not this new one at least. Walking in he announced himself and asked if their was anything he could do to move along the village after what had taken place.

User Image

Chloe

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

Chloe flew around the building watching the local area from above and for any suspicious activity. Nothing out of the ordinary seemed to stand out.

Jonderken

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: 741/760

XXXXX "Hmm, Ryoku Nara you say, I see." the Ibara behind the desk flanked by 6 other Ibara's looked toward the newcomer. "Ah, you already have your headband as well, very good." the clone looked down and scribbled some things on a piece of paper. "If I remember correctly I saw you once or twice at the academy." The Yamanaka nodded still scribbling on the paper, "I actually have a task for you, and two others. Ibara looked up from the piece of paper on the desk and folded it in half. "You, Satemy, and a genin of your choice are to take this list, and go to Takumi." Ibara's clone nudged the paper forward on his desk slightly, pushing it around with the cap of his pen. "You'll want to be careful though, from what I hear there are some dangerous people out in the woods." Ibara smiled toward Ryoku and pushed the paper to the edge of his desk. The clone then reached into its pocket and pulled out a pouch containing exactly 5,050 Ryo. "This is exactly enough for what you need." The clone put the small pouch on top of the piece of paper and motioned for Ryoku to come take both away.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:
Contents of note:
Mission for genin on trip:
Title: Higher Up’s Request
Information: A shinobi client has too much to do to complete this minor task, so, do it for him and he'll give a good word to the others. Find a Jounin or higher ranking shinobi in the village and see if he needs anything simple done. (Lazy b*****d)
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: 5

Ibara's shopping list:
Gelel Stone [x1]
Book of Gelel [x1]
Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
Flak Jacket (Jounin) [x1]

Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:31 am

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Money: 0 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku approached the desk looking at the sack of money and paper. 'A grocery list?' He thought to himself a bit disappointed. After grabbing the list and beginning to read it he started to say. "Is there not more pressing.." Then began to trail off noticing that it seemed as though the list was to benefit someone greatly in battle. He wondered if it was for the Hokage himself. Ether way it wasn't a particularly long type of job. Perhaps he could take the opportunity and travels to learn something on his way.

Looking up he spoke up "I accept, but a genin of my choosing? I suppose I could see if anyone would like to see Takumi. It is sight to behold for someone who has never." Looking at the list again for a moment he tucked it into his pocket. Taking the sack of ryo and carefully emptied it into his own dull brown yo pouch hidden well in his pants. Then proceeded to take a small handful of paper clips and a couple other easily replaced items from the Hokages desk. Fastening it to the side of his belt. "No worries sir, if all goes well I will return your clips." Smirking a bit to himself. The money bag given for the mission was a bit too obvious of its purpose. Not that they can't handle bandits. Its just best to avoid what conflict they can especially if there is someone actually dangerous out in the woods. Any small conflict could draw their attention.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] Post 1/3

Considering he wanted him to bring another genin of his choosing he figured it best to attempt the clone technique now. After all he could cover more ground and greatly speed up the task at hand. Clasping his hands together he attempted to create the legendary shadow clone. He read up on most of the other clones and most seemed slightly less useful considering the lack of the experiance gain from the dispelling of the clone. Sadly the clone he had created looked much less than satisfactory. It was Ryoku in appearance but with a drooping face and rubbery looking arms. This would not do.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] post 2/3

Quickly giving it another go he glanced at the paper in his pocket explaining the advise of how it works. He gave it another go by this time focusing inward seeing if he could draw his image of himself into the clone. Unfortunately yet again he created a somewhat rubbery version of himself only this time the clothes seemed like paper. It was time to try something new.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] Post 3/3 Learned

Ryoku getting a little frustrating and a bit embarrassed considering his Hokage was right before him watching his failures. Looking down at the ground he noticed his shadow looming from behind him due to the light shining from the window behind the Hokage's desk. He thought to himself. 'It couldn't be a quincidence it is called shadow clone could it?' Turning his attention to the shadow he repeated the jutsu using more of his clans tactic to attempt to generate it. Causing the shadow shaped like Ryoku to stand off the ground and then take form into a true clone. Shedding itself of its black exterior and looking more like an exact replica of himself. Noticing a few stains that on his outfit that he did not know of, but was too proud of his clone to care about that. Turning back to the Hokage trying to hide the smile he had a few more things to ask.

"Only one question sir. If there is someone dangerous on leaf territory is there not someone capable of dispatching such a ninja currently investigating? Or are we currently strapped thin of able ninjas due to the attack?" Ryoku thought to himself for a bit. Wondering how many actual strong ninja they might have had left.

Glancing over at his clone he nodded slightly as he waited for a response. "Sacreia?" As much as he regretted her name the moment it left his mouth, maybe she could be helpful and possibly even warm up. But regardless it was pretty much the only person he knew of that was a ninja.

(Shadow clone respectively bows to the Hokage before exiting to find Sacreia)

User Image

Chloe

Jonderken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:32 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: --/760

XXXXX The clone smiled once more, this man was bright, he could telll. "Yes, there are more pressing matters at the moment, but also it is important, no, paramount that these be retrieved from Takumi as soon as possible." the clone paused, "Something big is coming, and everyone needs to be ready." With that the clone nodded to Ryoku giving him permission to leave as he pleased.

O.O.C:

Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Justice Hyano

Dedicated Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:02 am
Logi let a small smirk slide across his face from the joke. He was maybe being too serious about this whole thing. It didn't matter, he was going to get stronger exponentially, he was a prodigy in his own right. "Don't worry, no Sharingan yet!" He said to Ibara jokingly. "A squad? Ehhh, okay." Logi was never a people person, but he needed to learn how to work in a team if he ever was going to be the ninja he wanted to become.

Jonderken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:07 am

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 5050 / AC: 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you sir. I will locate Satemy right away." Turning quickly and heading out of the office. He figured he would first search the academy to see if maybe they were training. Hopefully he was right.

He made it a point to explain the shadow clone to Chloe before they headed out.

(Exits to Academy)

User Image

Chloe

Feeling a hair bored she noticed Ryoku leave the office for the second time. Only this time he looked up towards her noting her to come down. She flew down and landed on his arm digging her nails some into his padding. Listened to his explanation about the shadow clone, and how he might be using them more often.

Jonderken

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

Chakra Pool: --/760

XXXXXHokage clone watched as the Nara took off with the grocery list and the ryo for his task and that was when Logi spoke up, "Squads are very important in the world of shinobi, you know this, no one is to stand alone. Even I have a squad." The hokage smiled to Logi then the clone sitting in the chair spun it so it would face out the window that dominated most of the wall behind him looking down over the village. This was a sweet room but it was a lot of work. "You're free to go train, there are missions on the mission board, I'll probably add a few new ones soon but for now the ones Masaru left should work just fine."

O.O.C:

Justice Hyano

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games