Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 565/565 ll Stamina 235/235

███ █████████████████████ ███

Watching the frightened Raikage nearly leap off of her own desk with a face full of sticky notes, Black would watch awkwardly. Scratching the back of his hood where his scalp resided under. The kunoichi had nearly gained a heart attack and apparently was a bit scared of cats as well as... Bears??? Backing up a bit he began to hear her state the happy reunion, well.. Except for he himself. Before he could attempt to check on her own condition he would lift his hand to be cut off by the old man.'' Nya aye nya! We tryna be on deh move gah! Let Kai get his move on! The bears are waiting on me. Along with the Sage I have been waiting to meet for so long. Now that I finally got my little pupil hyah, I can get there carefully and quickah!'' Black would bring his hand up to the old man's shoulder to cut him off, after she asked who he could be. The young Chunin hardly noticed who she was despite the green hair with the swirling glasses she sported today.'' D-Doki Sama! It's me! Black! Wait..'' He thought to himself as the old man looked up towards him and lifted his cane up bonking his head.'' Nya I know you didn't! Just! Cut! Me! Off! Now den.. Introduce yourself to Green over there Black!'' And with each syllable, he came across the Chunin's scalp from behind until Black started to cover his head and dodge; the old man easing up at the last of his words before yelling and bonking his head again.'' Ow! Ow! F-fine! H-hey! I-I'm trying!'' He whined as he moved around and got struck regardless of his actions, his head heated from a light bruise on the top of it. Black would turn towards Doki and start to grab at his cloak.'' I actually forgot I had this on for so long.. It was something Sukai Senpai had me wear for the year we trained, was suppose to train my muscles and mental mind to adjust to any harsh conditions by the lining that it is made of. Heh.''

With that said, Black would yank down his cloak to reveal his clothing underneath being a black silk shirt that was only buttoned by the mid section with a large portion of white fur coming down the left shoulder. A tribal symbol like necklace as well as a small beaded chain, with black pants; his transformation in terms of physique from a years work revealed in the torso and abdomen along with his arms. Black would then raise his hand to his mask and grab the midst of it, the nose and pull it lightly off to be careful not to damage one of his most cherished possessions. Black would place it by the loops of his hip where black threads held it him'd up on his waist and his hand dropping the cloak. The once small and lean genin was now a more physically fit and taller Chunin, with his hand rubbing through his white scalp freely for once.'' Well that feels nice to have that off.. Been so long since I was allowed to breathe like this, not even Sukai Senpai seen me; Heheh. Well do you remember me now Doki - Sama? I'm Black, Black Ranton. The Storm Orphan, haha. ''He crossed his arms and smiled warmly towards his Raikage, not knowing himself how much he had changed since the beginning of his training; he would walk up towards Doki and stand 6'1 tall in her office at her desk.'' May we get going now Doki - Sama, he promised to train me more if I helped him meet this Bear Sage person and to take him to Sunagakure.'' He stated as he stood directly in front of Sukai seeing as she was on the desk, and began to chuckle to himself lightly as the old man poked him impatiently with his cane on his leg.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used and or Learned

Redera Issun

October Night Starlight

Items Used

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 pm
What. WHAT. "WHAAAAAT?!!!!" At that point, the thunderous voice of agonizing surprise had pulsed the entire building. This good looking piece of Art was Black!? Now that she looked at him with more care, he did show a recurring resemblance. She crossed her arms, biting at her pen in sheer rage. There was no way. Right? Even for a boy's development, it just seemed so unlikely with all the changes he now has. The harder she looked at him the harder it was to maintain a calm composure. Not like she did a good job so far. Damn him. No! Immediately she sent a mechanical glare to Sukai. Her demonic expression returning. Her eyes almost seemed to say: Whatever you trained him in one year's worth; Good job! Where her hand was on the desk, she crumpled up the petty piece of Shoujo material.

Coughing again, she turned her attention back to them. Except her gaze would try so hard to look indirectly from his face. The source of all this heat. "Very well, you have my permission. Treat your elders with care, and don't take delays on your journey. I wish you luck." With a grunt, she glanced back to her desk. "Off you go. Go on." She said, as if trying to be hasty.

The Sleeping Pacifist

October Night Starlight

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 565/565 ll Stamina 235/235

Black would jolt a bit at shock and surprise from her reaction as she screamed. Her voice echoing throughout the entire building and possibly causing some of the ninja's carrying things to drop their belongings. Black would blink his eyes and notice her.. Habits..? As she crossed her arms and began biting at her pen seemingly in a fit; though at least she wasn't attacking him. Noticing her crumble up the Shoujo material he would tilt his head, and blink curiously as she started to cough and catch his attention. Looking back up to her he would smile happily as she gave him clear permission to do so, having him ball up his hand in excitement and a feel of great accomplishment.'' Yes! Don't worry, I won't let you down! Thank you! Come on Old Senpai! O-...O-Old Senpai...???'' He asked as he looked around to see the old man already heading out of the door, Black would turn towards Doki and Suki smiling brightly while waving.'' I'll see you two when I get back! Haha!'' Was his last words as he ran out with his cloak left behind on the floor, having completely forgotten it. His mask however was strapped to his waist band, as he headed off to the Sage land.

OOC:

Jutsu Used and or Learned

Redera Issun

October Night Starlight

Items Used

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:25 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Sukai giggled, smiling at Black and the older man. As he stated her was off she waved to him, her heart pinged a little, but in a good way. He had grown a lot over the year with her. "Okay~ Have fun! Bye Kitten-kun! Bring me back a Suna-treat~ Mrow~ ((=w = ))" Suki then turned back to Kodoki with a devilish grin she leaned onto Doki's desk, her eyes starting to turn to their yellow hues as the cat jumped onto Sukai's shoulder. "So~ What do you think of my little Black~kun, not so little anymore. . .. now~ Have another challenge for me? . . . Preferably not Kyo . . .*chuckle* My cats would eat him and Shi alive. . . Not a good combo. And he wouldn't make nearly as good of a cat summoner that Black has become. I could say he's about my equivalent with the felines~" All of the sweetness of Suki's voice had been drained and replaced with a certain swag of confidence. Or better yet. . . need another assassination mission done? The last was too easy." The Sage began to pout, the cats ears going back as she looked at Doki eyes never wavering, fur fluffing slightly.

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

Redera Issun

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:21 pm
Either way, Sukai showing off her student to Doki was more overbearing than she was prepared for. Ontop of that, over the year, Sukai herself had dissolved of her once gentle shell and had become a lioness of some sort. And her appearance too took on a more catty appearance. Quickly, she composed herself, refusing to lose even if it was Sukai-chan. "Bah, you did good." Though her stomach was starting to twist with the cats just being here, Doki looked indirectly off across her shoulder.

"Anyways." She straightened her posture. Challenge? Every day, shinobis came to her, asking for help, for answers, for valuable inputs, for reminders of integrity. Being challenged every day, it would be to no surprise of another shinobi if she couldn't present a worthy challenge. Expecting to come into her office without a challenge would simply detach the entirety of the rank system. In response to Sukai's nekoish gaze, she grinned. "I've been meaning to evaluate some of shinobi in some way. And since you're an elite who's free, I'm giving you the old 'Time for a Drill' routine. Go grisly on our young shinobi. Test them, but don't overhaul them with too much grief. Remember that this is for training purposes only. I know you'll make it convincing now that you've had a year now since you became one of our elites." Doki said, shifting her glasses. She spoke sometimes as though she was an old woman. Her tone was genuinely mischievous but naturally suggested some pride behind it. What leader wouldn't be proud of any day today? Her knack for auspiciousness was usually correct.

October Night Starlight

Bust yo chops! Your mission for right now::

Title: Time For a Drill!
Information: The opposite end to the mission [ This is not a Drill ]. It's your turn to disguise yourself and act as an enemy force. Go on your own as an assassin, or ambush in a group, the only thing that matters is that you're helping to train the younger ninja in field combat. Just remember, don't underestimate those kids.
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: None
Note: Someone else must be doing the mission [ This is not a Drill ].

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSukai Kaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

?((¯°·._. Ʈɦƹ ɦƹąŁɨɲǥ ɦƹą˅ƹɲȿ ._.·°¯))؟

Let me T E L Lxy o u what you wanna hear
Let me whisper sweet lies into your ears

Suki's ears tingled a bit hearing the word 'elite'. She didn't feel like one, but she knew that she was a lot farther along than when she first started as a shy timid genin at the Academy. And she was a lot stronger than she was last time she had stepped paw in this office. Straightening up she scratched the white cat under it's jawline, her caring and old self coming back in loving tenderness for the cat. Her voice coated in silk. "Now, now Artemis, that's not how you get people to play a staring contest with you. You know better." The cat purred and it's tail curled in delight. ears going back at Suki's scold. The cat looked back at Doki and jumped into her lap, crawling up the front part of her it purred and licked her nose mewing. "I'm sorry Doki~" Purring louder the white cat hopped back up onto it's Sage's shoulder. Suki gave Doki a devilish grin. "Harass some children? No problem Doki~ They need to learn fast anyways. You never know when someone's going to come up and attack you or your comrades. . . " A pang of guilt hit Suki's heart, remembering her old squad members. Shiro, Zori, and their 'beloved' Takeo-sensei. With those words Suki and the kitten dipped their heads and began to depart from the office, turning back, an innocent grin making it all the more chilling. "Fun cat fact. . . we can smell fear. And it smells delicious. Choww~!"

[[//exits]]

Everything you hate
Everything you fear
Just tell me A L L of it
I'll xm a k ex them disappear

Redera Issun

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 pm
Redera Issun

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked up the steps to the Raikage's office, he wondered if Doki had returned to her normal job yet. He wanted to see her again, but he had to check in with the Raikage first. It had been a year since he had been to this place. So much time had passed and everything seemed alright. He was glad to see nothing new seemed to be in repairs.So it was a safe bet that they were not attacked during his absence. He knocked on Doki's door and entered. He probably appeared to be a stranger. his left eye covered but the rest of his face was revealed. Far different that the Thanatos of a year ago who covered most of his face so this would probably be Doki's first time ever seeing his face. He appeared so different not only from the disappearance of his mask but everything about him. He smiled seeing Doki still sitting the the chair, guessed she was still Raikage."Lady Raikage, I have returned I apologize for being so late."Even his voice was different a little deeper but smoother his words flowed out. Aside from his mask his entire attire had changed as well, it seemed he wore a jacket that was currently on his shoulder and not being worn on his chest was a strap that reached across and seemed to give extra protection to the chest area. Then a second smaller strap which seemed to do nothing but looked badass. Thanatos waited for Doki's response to his lateness if she even recognized him.

AC/Ryo 11450/2400 ❈ Chakra 470/470 ❈ Stamina 215/215 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:11 pm
The moment both Sukai had left, not so long after the mission was given...she had achieved the desire to be alone. That's when the nose bleeding started. So there is a God.. There was a force out there that did so much good. "Ah~ So easy on the eyes. Kukukuku~" She chuckled to herself a little, while trying to get a control on the red party going out her nostrils as she adjusted another tissue over her nose.

While doing that, she noticed another unfamiliar one enter. From behind her thick glasses, the young kunoichi's eyes had magnified to the strapping lad standing right in front of her. He was... His voice was.. Her innards melted at his voice when he especially addressed to her as Lady. Mentally, her spirit had soared out of her body with the actions of holding her blushing cheeks in kyaaaaaa sort of happiness. He looked like someone from a film or an action-novel! "Ahem!" Doki cleared her throat, attempting to control how she felt about this stranger. Anyways, he spoke as though he had been gone away for so long. As usual Doki did not have the faintest idea as to who he was. With her face obscured by thick novelty swirly glasses, and the rest of her head covered by the panda hat hoodie she wore; it would be like a speaking bear attempting to communicate with human life.

"Oh, well, welcome back. But, who are you again?" It was somewhat of a known fact among her peers that she was daft when it came through visual recognition.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:19 pm
Redera Issun

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos watched Doki with a titled head as she didn't respond to him right away or make any noise till she seemed to clear her throat. He smiled when she welcomed him back but then she asked him who he was. His head dropped instinctively, guess he had been gone for too long."I"m Thanatos Hatake, Jounin of Kumogakure."He said it with a bow as he focused in on her face, he now noticed the strange look she had on. Very large glasses that hid her face a panda hoodie on her head and were those tissues in her nose? She wasn't exactly the same as he remembered her to be but he could tell by the random green hairs sticking out of her hoodie that it was her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:35 pm
Oh goodness. What was this new feeling? This...this eruption of feels? The dryness in her throat? It dawned upon her, that this may be what the younger girls called... Spring Fever. She almost teared up, all caught up in the spirit to her own imagination. But of course, it was cut short when he replied back. Thanatos...Thanatos..
"WHAT?!!!!!" Her voice again shook up the entire building. Damn, AGAIN!? Wait.. She slammed her hands over the desk and leaned forward like some basset hound. The raikage inspected him very thoroughly despite standing so pointedly still. Again, she was surprised. Boys truly did have a remarkable growth rate. It was almost scary too. Well, they were boys no longer. Damn they grow like weeds..! In her head though, she just...couldn't get used to it. Seeing his whole face. The only thing familiar about this male who was now one year older than he was before, were his eyes. The stoic yet warm eyes. Indeed, it was him.

She remembered a shinobi by that name. In fact, she remembered him very well. "Ah, yes, I remember. But what I don't remember.." She said, settling back down and sitting. "Was ever giving you permission to leave." The voice had an unmistakable edge of sternness to it. Doki never believed she'd ever have to use such a tone with her peers unless it was needed. So whenever it happened, it was rare.

But then again, she smiled. "Bah, whatever! I'm guessing you trained really hard, hm?" She glanced at his abs. Then grabbed another tissue. "Least you remembered to report. That's enough for me. So! Since you're actually the third one to return, I'm gonna put you to a test." She had already given a previous shinobi an evaluation. It made enough sense to do the same with Thanatos. "What do you say on taking on a new student?" Inquired she while tossing a band of pocky to him.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:03 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 735/735 ll Stamina 395/395

Black would finally make his way back to the Raikage's office as promised before with three new little brothers. Looking around, the ninja's inside would stare towards him as he had little young red panda cubs resting on his shoulders and head. Black sighed with his hands in his pocket after having used the new technique he had been taught. It was something that he was truly rejuvenated by and grateful for. However, Black seemed to have gotten lost after traveling up the stairs as the halls were a bit deem and room doors were closed except one down the way. Looking around the three little red panda's would ask him.'' Are you lost big brother? We can help! Let's go!'' They said as they all began to scurry down Black's body and stand before him. Each standing up on their hind legs before dashing off at high speeds.'' We'll find it! Raikage right?! I think he said he was looking for her! Heehee!'' The three said in their cute little voices as they began to destructively dash about the hall way. The three would then find an open room and shoot through there as fast as they could, their little bodies moving about the wall and across the desk at a high pace. Rin, would move to the point he knocked over the Raikage's tissue box and constantly kept moving. Tin, traveling under her chair and running across her lap only to go under her desk and zip around the corner of it. Jin, would rush his little way past the jounin in the room and climb up the wall before running across the ceiling in a red blur like the rest of his brothers and end up on the couch with the other two joining him.

Black quickly rushed in behind them hearing the destruction happening, as papers would be tossed around and a tissue box on the floor now. Without hesitation he dashed forth and started picking up the papers and apologizing.'' S-s-s-sorry Doki-Sama! T-they moved faster than I could react, though no worries! I'll clean this up right away. As for you three, be careful next time you could have gotten yourselves hurt; could you introduce yourself at least formally?'' He scolded the little ones as they blinked and looked down, once he asked them to introduce themselves they would all look up with a smile if they could perform such feats.'' Rin! Tin! Jin! We are the Red Panda Brothers, nice to meet you.'' The three said in their light little tones, each giving a slight bow before moving to the side so Black could sit down with them moving to relax on his lap and sides.'' Thanks you three, remember what I said next time okay..?'' He asked them as he began to pet the three scalps, each one giving their own answer.'' Right! Sure thing! Anything you say big brother!'' Black would then bring his gaze back up to the flustered Raikage with a bit of a curious stare.'' So... Where did Suki-Senpai go..?'' He asked with a slight head tilt, his shirt being adjusted by his free hand due to his previous training.

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Items Used

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:18 pm
User Image

||| Chakra: ||| Stamina: |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Just as she was on her way to the Kage's office three balls of furr rushed past her. On instinct she froze completely. Keila hadn't been able to tell what they were and the first thing her mind associated them to were some sort of dogs. Keila did not get along well with the canine species. Bad experiences as a child made her fear the creatures, even the extremely cute ones! Only after a male rushed by her, Black, would the young female snap out of her statue like state. Taking another turn down the hall Kei would reach the Kage's office just in time to see the chaos the three pands had made while the male tried picking it up.

"Pandas?" She ended up saying outloud without realizing. She was to say the least relieved that they were not dogs. "Cute~" Blinking it occured to her she had forgotten her manners for a moment. Nodding her head respectifully at the Raikage she would speak up. "Forgive me if I am intruding on anything Raikage-sama. I was asked to come here earlier during the day whenever I got the chance. My name is Keila."

ooc: beddy bye time for draga zzzzzz

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Aquos Dragoa

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:42 pm
Now Doki did not expect another set of visitors. Two returning, and one of the newer Genin to arrive. But before all that, she was sure she saw flashes of red everywhere. If not for her losing so much blood, she would be able to adjust her vision better to see them. Anyways, that's when Black-kun had appeared again to torment her day. Doki rose her brows in surprise at the scattered objects fallen on the floor. For the longest of time, she was just so out of it. Staring at the space ahead, for she was starting to see red a little. Funny thing was, she was bleeding profusely again from the nasals.

"Oh. Thanks." She said, smiling, not really aware of the blood trickling down. "Ah, you just missed her. She's out on a mission. But you know, you may catch up with her soon." She chuckled, withholding that much information he didn't need to know. Heck he might even get evaluated himself. While still nosebleeding, she looked at the three pandas. So cute they were in alignment despite their mischief.

Anyways, there was also another visitor. Their most recent gennin, Keilia. She smiled picking up a tissue now to fix up her face just out of habit, which fixed up a good deal of the bloody mess. "Not at all. In fact, your timing is perfect. This gentleman right here--" Gesturing her hand to Thanatos, Doki then smiled. "This is Thanatos. He's returned from an unexpected and UNMENTIONED journey~" Being Doki as usual, she emphasized her wording to make a stinging point. Much else after was pretty relaxed. Strangely, she now looked away from both the males and simply curved her eyes in a happy glint. To avoid much eye contact or else her hemorrhaging will worsen.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Aquos Dragoa

The Sleeping Pacifist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:22 pm
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daisuke Hatake †

+Byakurō no Hōrō+

"A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf..."

Daisuke walked up the steps of his kages office with a serene smile on his face. He walked up to the door and gave a strong knock two times on the wood before entering her office. "Ah good day raikage-chan~ it's been an interesting year hm~?" he said speaking in his charming laid back tone of voice with that same relaxed, serene smile on his lips. Suddenly his posture straightened and his face took on a more business like quality. "As much as I would love for this to be a social visit I am afraid it is not, I wish to once more speak to you about advancing my career to the next level," He said with a serious tone of voice his eyes glancing at the other two in the room and giving them brief nods of respect.

"....but no man could truly tame a wolf."

| Kumogakure | Chuunin | Ninjutsu | Bloodline | Hatake |
| Chakra Count: 490 / 390 |
| Stamina Count: 195 / 195 |
| AC: 8900 |

{{OOC: }}

Redera Issun

Jutsu Used:

▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:37 pm
Redera Issun

User Image

xxxxxx

Thanatos raised an eyebrow when she yelled realizing that it was him, was she really that surprised? Did he look that different? he didn't think so but he guessed he watched himself gradually change into who he was today. She just saw his past version of himself and how he looks like today. He did cringe a little when she said she hadn't given him permission to leave."But you did...remember I went to the sage lands but it turned out they wanted me to be their sage so I had to stay and train with them." Thanatos smiled and scratched the back of his head embarrassingly. "Those dogs really did trained me to the bone, no pun intended."When Doki said she wanted him to take a student on. He stopped to think well he could take on a student."I suppose I could take a student ...on one condition. Allow me to make up for my lateness by treating you to dinner."He said to Doki. He caught the pocky in the air as she threw it, but he didn't eat it he merely hid it behind his back, for some reason they reminded him of his brother who loved the things. You could always see him eating one, those bittersweet memories is what made him decide to not eat them anymore. He noticed the others that entered the room and nodded in their direction.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games